Perfect women don't exi--

Perfect women don't exi--

Attached: siswet assbirth.webm (960x720, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmdfNeb5LSo
youtube.com/watch?v=UDL0O2YdDxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty gross.

anal is all woemn are good for

anyone have more of this?

search for siswet
love that slut

Yea she is great.

And oral, but their pussy is better kept aroused but well locked up. I like to keep my subs horny / frustrated over long periods of time it makes them so obidient.

Sorry op I didnt realise your cock was as wide and long as her leg

Someone deepfake this with Emelia Clarke

Just admit you're gay

Shitting out a huge ass dildo.
This is sexy?

oh Elise !! fapped to her many times !

It is unless you are a vanilla faggot or a woman

she is actually perfect op, good taste

I prefer Mylene.
But Sisweet is nice.

Pretty sure she's gonna regret this in a few more years when she can't pinch back that loaf baking in her rectum and she's shitting in her pants.

I want to fuck a girl that has an asshole like a Clydesdale.

im more of a lilrosiedoll fan

No. No it's not.

There's such a thing as better women.

If your idea of a "perfect woman" is a being that doesn't poop, burp, fart or wipe her nose then that is your own irrational thinking turning upon you.

Women that take of their health, mind and emotional sensibilities or rationalities are certainly better than the average run of the mill American lard ass that pretends that the bottom is out of the ocean because she isn't considered Miss Universe with 80 pounds of mayonnaise coursing through her body.

And mind you, 40% of American women are fat. Or something like that. But the average does near half of all American women. So when I mean run of the mill I mean run of the mill. Or run of the trough

Attached: ded6389c4e9990e355c38a4eb2313cdb.jpg (564x846, 53K)

Compare this...

Attached: angry_customers_sears.jpg (1200x628, 200K)

...to this.

Attached: blowndress copy.jpg (600x450, 83K)

Compare this....

Attached: 2009-09-01-four-facials-loving-girls.jpg (500x375, 31K)

how is she not incontinent already?

...To this..

Attached: d40f622c39125ff59db2ee4390f8125d.jpg (345x547, 27K)

Both of these have become more and more common...

>youtube.com/watch?v=hmdfNeb5LSo

>youtube.com/watch?v=UDL0O2YdDxY

Women are going downhill in the United States.

And if you are lucky enough to so much as meet a decent girl with both beauty and dignity, she will have been pecked at by these insecure wilderbeasts called American women. And this is no joke, the women out here are a worse burden than being alone as a bachelor in this world. They yak and yak and don't know when to shut up but will put a felony charge on you if you place your hands gently on their shoulders to calm them down as the panic and burn themselves on the stove or cut their hand on a knife.

Bitches be crazy.

Attached: Xbmhi7JbxF.jpg (550x732, 109K)

Sure hope a lifetime of incontinence is worth the pocket change she made doing this on cam

That starbucks girl at the beginning.... The guy was the nicest motherfucker on the planet and she kept being a cunt about everything. One of the worst parts is that companies actually reward these people for being assholes, creating even more entitlement. A $10 gift card, refund, and apologies from the employees?

If that was my store I would have told her to get the fuck out and banned her. Call the cops and trespass her from my store.

this is a good thread

Attached: 1558745322806.jpg (1000x800, 78K)