Is this peak American culture?

Is this peak American culture?

Attached: In-N-Out-burger.jpg (2057x1679, 680K)

Yes

Hamburgers are German

>implying America has a culture

Attached: 1416896561752.jpg (600x450, 40K)

America is supposed to be where all cultures are welcome...that's the culture of America, dipshit

sounds gay

Attached: 8131408032_68b29ae6a8_n.jpg (240x240, 18K)

si ombre mucho cultura

Attached: Bacon_Portfolio_6.jpg (637x425, 293K)

I'm not sure why, but I've always wanted to taste microwave piss. From the moment I was born, I knew my quest. Upon discovering that microwaves no longer were allowed to piss, I departed on a quest to return microwave rights and be the first to taste microwave piss in thousands of years. Upon finding the ancient microwave piss temple, I had discovered how powerful microwave piss really was. This alone would not stop me from my journey to taste the piss. I understood immediately that the reason for banning microwave piss was because of how much power was being spread. I journeyed deep through the long lost microwave sanctuary and even deeper into temples of the long lost piss. I finally discovered the piss portal that would lead me to the land of the gods. A piss sacrifice was required, meaning I could never pee for the rest of my life. It did not matter, my fate was predetermined. I gave up my one happiness in life and pressed forward, growing weak from my inability to piss. I met the last remaining sample of microwave piss. It was in a small container in shape of a P. I popped off the cap and chugged, knowing my fate had been sealed. After that my body melted into piss and I was transferred to the god realm. A land where there were piss fountains and everything was piss yellow. Even the air smelled of the sweet smell of piss. I had done it, I had discovered the long forgotten microwave kingdom. My glorious quest for microwave piss was complete.

FUCK OFF.

The name comes from the ancient city of Hamburg, Iowa.

Attached: GettyImages-1137078192-1000x667.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

More like grilling out rather than just the burger. It's a process Americans enjoy

What kind of sick fuck puts lettuce and tomato on the BOTTOM?

Like desecrating a flag.

McDonald’s has a promotional thing where they have menu items from other countries like cheesy bacon fries from Australia. Still not sure why America of all places doesn’t have that on the menu, it’s pretty good

niggers who think in and out is the shit. it's honestly meh

Дa зaeбиcь y нac пocтoяннo oчepeди зa этим гoвнoм. I like this shit

That's just a burger and America has literally no culture.

America has no culture, or class for that matter

Гoлyбцы c гoвнoм нaшe вce!

Patties look dry, doesn't look like theyd be medium rare, lettuce isn't shredded and both the lettuce and tomato on bottom, no fried egg, no grease drip, the onions aren't even grilled. Tf user, find better pictures of burgers.

Noone acknowledged those fucking QUINTS?! QUINTS DON'T LIE. HAMBURGERS ARE FROM IOWA

explain

White people's culture is seen everywhere in art, architecture, haute cuisine, the sports we invented, science. Basically civilization.

looks fucking delicous and now i'm hungry, fuck you

QUINTS OF TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH

No. That cheeseburger doesn't have bacon on it.