Males are genetic piece of shit and i am going to prove it, first of all males have shitty brain...

Males are genetic piece of shit and i am going to prove it, first of all males have shitty brain, all theirs gray matter is concentraited in reptilian and limbic system, while woman have gray matter in neocortex and they have bigger neocortex, males are more likely to be emotionaly driven like animals, also, have you ever realise what males are waste, which have almost zero value, roughly speaking you are just penis life supporting system. Fuck you all

Attached: 20120624_131110.jpg (1208x906, 244K)

Damn looks like you actually the best grade in the class for the first time. Don't know any other reason why you'd go on a barking rant. KYS honky.

>males are more likely to be emotionaly driven

HA HA HA

Can you English?

No

Yes and females created all the best invetions and are the reason the western world is so developed.

If there was no patricarhy western world would be much more developed

>Males have shitty brain
Quality grammar for a superior brain

Prove it

Right, because women have such great ideas but those silly men always stop them from succeeding because we dont want women to create good stuff

Now. How many female engineers?

Ok,as i mentioned woman have better brain( in term of intellegence) if there wasn't any oppresion from physically stronger beings society would be much more developed.

>first of all males have shitty brain
What the fuck are you talking about? Women have a shitty brain. You didn't even write it correctly.
Please consider suicide
Now GTFO.

Stereotypes

Prove it

go outside and stop taking threads like this seriously plz

That isn't proof. That's a correlation, and one with no evidence that it exists.

Please try again. If your brain is so superior then this shouldn't be too hard for you.

its a scientific fact that males have a higher IQ on average you dumb bitch, now go in the kitchen make something useful

>If your brain is so superior then this shouldn't be too hard for you.
I doesn't speak about my brain and gender

And?

Who let their dishwasher post to /b?

Attached: 1551560356720.jpg (500x265, 19K)

you are so fucking stupid that you cant comprehend the most basic statements

females drive patriarchy not males

Ok, in Iceland(one of the most egalitarian country) girls have higher makrs than boys, even in maths

Guess i win this thread?

nope

No one prove me wrong.

What great things have women invented? A man probably invented your phone youre typing this on lol.

The education system is built more for women, guys love to do something but women is more in listen.
You have not proved anything so it's just your statement, no one give shit about what you think.

Gays were right all along.

Females are nothing but pigs that should be used solely for bearing children. Teaching them to talk is a waste of time already.

When doing sex for entertainment, men shouldn't lower themselves to spending time with women. They should share the most intimate moments of their live with their equals - other men, not a pig who bleed without dying on regular basis.

Speaking of bleeding - that's Nature punishment for women who reject their role to bear men's offspring.

refer to

XD
Good one nigga

>woman saying someone has zero value outside genitalia

XD XD

Sorry to hear no men wanted to take your fat, sweaty pussy. Have a fun suicide

I may surprise you, but i am guy

yo nice bait

>surprise
not at all

>Males are genetic piece of shit and i am going to prove it,
"Prove"
>first of all males have shitty brain,
"Shitty". Nice opinion word
>all theirs gray matter is concentraited in reptilian and limbic system,
"All". Citation needed
>while woman have gray matter in neocortex and they have bigger neocortex,
probly right, but again, citation needed
>males are more likely to be emotionaly driven like animals,
Kek. We all beg otherwise
>also, have you ever realise what males are waste, which have almost zero value, roughly speaking you are just penis life supporting system.
Implying women are anything more than holes to fuck.

>Fuck you all
Welcome to life. We'd take you women more seriously if you did anything, but let's be honest, you're greatest accomplishments involve getting men to extend existing rights and ideologies to you, and joining the big boy games men invented with themselves in mind and then complaining it doesn't suit your style.

Go do something by yourselves. Start your own revolution. Start a country. Come up with something better than democracy. Start your own Hollywood so you don't have any sexist pigs ruining it for you. You have progressive billionaire women to help fund this.
Until then, the whole lot of you are basically the tagalong little brother always wanting to play with the big brother and his friends.

You say women are better but we're always held back, but I ask how did it get that way to begin with? Globally by the way. Globally, throughout all of recorded history, it's all patriarchal societies. How?

If you're so smart, become a computer science and stats major and use AI to design the next generation of drugs

>Posts b8 on Yea Forums

So that's what you spend your time doing