No one has ever seen me naked before and I’m pretty high because I took some of my sister’s adderall and fuck it I...

No one has ever seen me naked before and I’m pretty high because I took some of my sister’s adderall and fuck it I want to know what people think, and idk where else id post it so here I go I guess.

Attached: 8E675423-A869-469E-B608-005D56F8EAAF.jpg (593x987, 154K)

What replies are you expecting?

Ur not posting gay shit cuz ur high on adderall dude. The high is similar to coffee so dont even say that whole shit just be gay and post ur ass without an explanation

Post pics of your drug addicted sister. Gay faggot dick pics are a dime a dozen

That's not to say that Adderall wasn't a strong drug. It's to say that coffee is a strong drug.

I took adderall 2 times in my life and both times my dick shrunk to about the size of an acorn.

Attached: fag Eric James Borges538474.jpg (240x160, 17K)

Nice ass, would eat out.

Your not high on adderall.
And that's not you.

Adderall is literally just speed you fuck stick. Makes ur heart race like u drank too much coffee and ur peen shrinks

Gosh I don’t know why people are so fucking toxic and quick to attack… maybe they come here to release the anger that builds up from not being loved.
Anyway, I think you’re handsome as fuck. That pink hole looks so tasty and I’d love take turns fucking each other.

Have you ever came from prostate stimulation? How old are you? How many fingers can you put in your sweet pussy?

Would hug, sug, and fug

Jesus Christ you're pathetic

>pretty high
>adderall
duuuude i just had some coffee, im high as fuck too

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

Lol ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would penetrate dry

Can you take one of your dick from the front?

You're a faggot kill yourself

God job cunt. You have a big dick and wanted people to compliment you, but you're insecure enough that you needed to make up a drug story for posting you cock, now go kill yourself you attention whoring faggot

you have a larger than average dick for a white boy but it doesn’t matter because youre a fag

Either that wasnt Adderall or you're pretty dumb

You know this thread is b8 right?
Just shows how stupid you really are.