Hey guys, I'm really worrying about my dog right now

Hey guys, I'm really worrying about my dog right now.

>is dog
>her leg is limb
>starts kicking me with this limb leg when i touch it
>cant walk on her foot, i have to carry her

I don't see anything at all in her foot.

plz help, im actually serious i've had this pet for 8 years. Help me Yea Forumsros

Attached: doggo.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

kill the dog.

cut the leg off

Bro, I'm actually worried shes gonna die

good

Her leg is definitely limp

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-073114.png (1080x1269, 151K)

Yet her leg is also limb

Take her to the vet

>cares for doggo but evidently not
Get to the vet you fucking spastic

Would you like to go to the vet with her?

And if you can't afford a vet dot have a pet

no, i dont want to spend any money

Rub one out over the dog
kill the dog
blame the dog
Feel guilt over being such a faggoot

Don't just check the foot. A dog will favor a limb when it has problems in the shoulder, elbow joint, etc. Gently probe the animal's entire limb to determine where the sore point is. Don't hurt her unnecessarily...just feel gently until you find the exact spot where she is sore.

When you figure out what the problem is, take her to a vet for further diagnosis. In the meantime, don't carry your dog if you can help it. She should be able to walk short distances on three legs, evn if she doesn't want to do so. Give her lots of rest, and don't allow her to walk other than to get to her food and toilet. If it is a soft tissue injury, rest will help and it should heal eventually. If it is a problem with a bone or joint, the vet will need to help you further.

I give advice from a position of some experience. I have an 11-year-old dog with a chronic shoulder injury.

Good luck!

g wh0at fiEx iET

Op sorry everyone on here is a heartless faggot who no one loves or would care if they died. Take your dog to the vet or just don't let her move around alot. Don't neglect it though or it could become much worse. Could be arthritis or torn ligament/ displaced shoulder. Best of luck.

True

Kys, that way your dog doesn't hav to deal with such a twat

Taking him to the vet now, wish me luck!!

I hope you crash but doggo will jump out of the car 0.5 seconds b4 the crash

GL bro hope things will turn for the best

>Her leg is limb

More pictures of dog for evaluation. Or just take to vet.
Note that sometimes dogs do fake it for attention or reward.

They're not. They're just trolls. It's Yea Forums bro. I'm a niceposter but like, get with the program man. That's just how we are here