I've poisoned my mind with so much fucked up shit on the internet I see them in my mind all the time makes me depressed...

I've poisoned my mind with so much fucked up shit on the internet I see them in my mind all the time makes me depressed as fuck how fucked up this world is. Does anyone feel same?

Attached: 1559188737036.jpg (1000x565, 51K)

dude grow up
things will go downhill from now on

Didn't even make sense you faggot

Take yourself away from it. Do nice stuff. Mix with nice people. Stop watching the news, being on here etc.

Get off /b. Go outside look at a tree or what ever the fuck normies do, see you in a few days

I've seen way too much fucked up shit on best Gore, live leak and rekt threads it's imbedded in my mind. Have nightmares every night . It's hard to just live your life and ignore the fact people and animals are being butchered alive.i don't expect people on here to understand most of them are heartless soulless sadistic psychopaths. It's hard for me to not have empathy.

Yes. It makes me depressed. We're in biblical end days.

Don't be a little bitch. Problem solved.

Best way is to watch even more or these videos

I rarely come to Yea Forums most people just post traps or some gay ass shit rare you find good entertaining threads. I could never use the internet again and the damage has been done .decensitized to violence Gore .

Ive accepted it, nothing phases me any more.
Life goes on.
>In before edgy edgelord,im 52 and I've seen some shit.

Your mind is so closed to your own little meaningless life you can't comprehend what others go through .

You starred at the abysses and they starred back at you thinking "what a fag". Your ass can now be used as an airport and your brain will not forget. You were not born this way. You took this path on your own free will.

Yeah I agree with you, but I was saying you have to cut yourself off from all that so it doesn't take up as much headroom. Just concentrate on small, wholesome stuff and don't expose yourself to all the crap. Get out in nature, read a nice book, listen to some calming music etc etc. Mix with happy people. Getting off here would be a good start.

And some stuff.

Yea I dont think that's normal for nothing to phase you . that's what I'm saying.yea life goes on and maybe if you ignore everything with your head in the sand things won't get to you. You can only control what you do as a person. I sit at night thinking what someone may be experiencing in that moment . I don't expect everyone to relate.

Hahahahabhahahahahahahhahahahahhah

If you can do something to help millions of people or even one person who's experiencing problems,then do it.if not why do you feel that you must share their burden?

You sound like a bitch too kek

Yea I live in a rural area so I'm always outside in nature. Its hard to avoid the news and current events. I guess can't let it get to you life is just depressing and that's life.

At least to understand

You sound like a fat faggot who lives in his parent basements who cums I a really and posts pictures of it

It's only the last 20 years that we've had the ability to be aware of every shitty atrocity in every corner of the world, all at once. This information is being tipped into out heads like poison from the tv and the Web. If you don't shut yourself off from it it will consume you. It's not burying your head in the sand. Our brains weren't meant for it.

You can have too much empathy but your problem is that you are skipping yhe fact that terrible things happens everyday and that they are part of the life of so much people. You surely have been raised in a cotton bubble. Hideous happenings are part of the world, learn to live knowing it and try to be "happy" knowing it.

See exactly. That's what I mean.well put .I understand bad shit happens in the world but we become exposed to everything it makes you used to horrible shit .

I wasnt raised in a bubble.. I wasn't raised seeing torture and beheadings.i always knew horrible things happened in life that's life but I'm saying I wish I didn't expose myself to it.

You’re looking at it the wrong way, nigger. I been with the internet since the beginning.

>WOW (not fucking World of Warcraft), AOL, all that shit.
>Dial up, cable, DSL, and now FIOS.
>rotten.com, freakhole.com, consumptionjunction.com, heaven666, efukt, Yea Forums.

I’ve been here since 2006. I’ve seen lots, and at one point, I felt like you do. But I kept watching. Anything and everything. And I realized, it’s a GOOD thing. At least I think it is...

I’m fascinated with seeing it because it gives me reverence... I find it extremely humbling... it shows me how lucky I am... I may have fucking problems in my life, wife, money, etc., but when you see a kid and his dad getting their fucking hearts cut out of their chests by cartel spics, it kinda puts things into perspective.

It also shows me what I am. Like physically, I mean. What I’m made of. I know what I’d look like if I got sectioned at the waist by a freight train. I know exactly what would happen to my body if I was shot in the face with a straight slug from a shotgun at point blank range. I know exactly what would happen to my body if I jumped off of a building. It gives me respect. Reverence for my body and my life. By seeing just how fragile all of this really is. The fucking videos from China, especially. These fucking gooks are constantly just walking down the street one minute, and then they’re dead. Under a truck. Lol

It’s good for you to be able to see all that. It’ll show you how fragile and precious your being alive really is. Watch everything you can... and pay attention.

Ignore this advice. It's not good for you.

oh boohoo you gonna kill yourself? maybe shit your pants? or cum?

Attached: 1558843000143.gif (450x320, 207K)

Yea you stupid fuck I looked at rotten.com all those Gore websites as a kid and it exposed me to all that shit that's what I'm fucking saying. Not like I was sheltered til I was 18 and finally seen the internet. Are you fucking retarded or something?

I've seen those Mexican guys getting their hearts cut out while their alive that's one clip that sticks with me. You're proving my point. It's one thing to see it but some people create threads for rekt to entertain themselves. That's some psychopathic shit... Why you think there are so many mass shooting and shit.. people are turned on by violence.

Oh. Well, I dunno then, mang.

I guess just chalk it up to a

“Doctor, it hurts when I do this.”

“Well, what do you think you should stop doing?” kinda thing, no?

Why not all of them?

For sure. I understand what you're saying. Life's a bitch then you die fuck it.

Right it's exactly proving my point. Guy probably kills cats for fun cause it's humbling.

This whole post proves why it isn't a good thing to watch this shit.

There’s a lot to address in everything you’ve just said. Lol

Mass shootings have very little to do with videos on bestgore and shit like that. Psychopathic is not the word for it. Mass shootings are about vengeance. Or a perceived vengeance, rather, on the shooter’s part. “I’ll make them pay” or “I’ll show the world” and so on.

Dude in Christchurch certainly wasn’t “psychotic.” Psychotic people don’t write a well articulated and fact checked book and then calmly and efficiently gun a ton of people down. (I mean, I’m just using him as an example, but I do realize that his whole thing was in response to terrorist attacks and whatnot, but whatever.)

And yes, people ARE turned on by violence, but that doesn’t mean that violence turns all of those people into “psychopathic” killers.

You haven't been on the internet long enough i guess. I became numb to anything i see here.

Attached: 1557542336624.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Nice trope.

>Because all people who are crazy torture animals!
>I read it in a book!

Lol

Well, they kind of do, mate.

Man was never meant to be inflicted with all the horror of the entire world. Modernity is human instrumentality. The solution is to get the fuck off the internet, don't have a TV, don't listen to the radio, work at home or from home, have a garden and animals.

Look at all the heartless chinks who think it makes the meat taste better...

I try man. The damage has been done. It's hard to avoid news when it's always in your fucking face. I live in the woods .I've lived in the city and I can see how people can snap in the constant ratrace of life .

That’s just backwards nonsense, tho. You can’t use the gooks as a metric for anything because they’re fucked.

And while we’re talking about animals and shit, I will say that the videos of animal torture and shit like that ARE damaging. Lol

Because it isn’t a suffering we, as the viewer, can relate to. Watching human rekt shit is one thing because you can sublimate yourself into it easily.

But the videos of kids skinning dogs alive and torturing mice and shit is just fucked up. It offers nothing to learn aside from feelings of “ugh, what the fuck is wrong with some of these people?” Although, that same question is there with the other videos too, but it’s relegated to the cartel guys butchering the victims. But the victims are human, so you can relate to that as well.

I'm not talking about just here ... 90% of threads on Yea Forums are faggot trap threads or dick rate threads. I don't think humans should be that used to Gore and violence.its reality but to me it's like one thing to see some horrible shit in real life a few times in life but seeing thousands of different people dying I don't know .

I meant "here" as in the internet

Yea exactly. To be honest what caused me to write this was looking at yulin dog meat festival .it's one thing to see humans dying but animals are completely innocent and confused it fucks me up more .that sounds fucked but it does.

You arent thinking about that shit until you are. If you cant block things out of your mind you suck at thinking.

You can't block out traumatic or anxious thoughts while you sleep, can you?

I can distract myself and try to not acknowledge what's going on but shit pops in my mind. You may be right it's hard for me to push thoughts out of my head .I have bad PTSD also so that doesn't help .

I almost died 2 years ago getting stabbed in my heart by a friend who still lives in the same house across from me .I have flashbacks constantly especially when. I see him . Seen my exposed heart beating in my chest on operating table . I got issues so sorry if I'm sensitive to death .

Attached: IMG_20190606_062808954.jpg (1944x2592, 804K)

I use le weed lmao and thats the only time i get any sort of anxiety, and when i am sober i never feel an ounce of fear or anxiety. I guess this solution doesnt work for everyone. I see though, i havent had any sort of outstandin traumatic events so my saying of 'just block it out of your head lmao' doesnt help.

take a short break before you want to shoot yourself in the head user, unless you want to kill yourself. If that's the case, a shotgun round straight into the head is the most effective way to kill yourself

I smoked weed heavy for10+ years stopped for year and a half cause I thought it was causing my anxiety/depression.recently started smoking again got tolerance back and just realized that's not what it was. Eventually you just get tired of being high 24/7.

Yeah, but that’s different, man. You’ve got a PERSONAL experience with it. So if YOU watch the cartel opening peoples chests up, you’re gonna feel different than me.

I’m saying, for me, watching some chink dude get ran over by a semi truck... I’ve never been ran over by a semi truck. So seeing the video of the chink is like a way for me to be ran over, but without being ran over. I can see it. And know what my flat body would look like afterwards. And now that I’ve seen it, I can be more prepared for it. Prepared in two ways:
One, for me. I am more aware. I look both ways TWICE. Lol I’m hyper alert, and more on guard. Because I know what will happen to me if I’m not paying attention while I cross the street. Situational awareness, Lana.

Two, by seeing it all, I feel it gets the initial shock out of the way. The first shock is the worst. That’s the one that freezes you. But seeing it here first means I can be more prepared to deal with it should I ever encounter it in my life. If me, and my dad and my brother and sister were all crossing the street, and dad got clipped, and he’s under the tires or something and his guts are out, and he’s alive from the torso up, but he’s gonna for and shit, my brother and sister would be losing their shit. But in my mind, I honestly feel like I could handle that better. Because I’ve seen this video already. He’s dead. For sure. I’ve seen it. Lol So I’ll just kneel down, hold his hand and talk to him til they move the truck and he goes.

I dunno if that makes sense, but it makes sense to me. It’s like seeing all these gore and rekt things is practice. It gives me a head start on what to expect should something terrible like that ever befall ME. Lol

Yea I've had numerous people I know kill themselves and family members and its not a solution. I'd rather not hurt my family or friends . Some people will understand what I'm saying others won't.

It does make sense what your saying but you're basically just saying you want to decensitize yourself to all Gore so you're mentally prepared to deal with situations. I'm pretty sure you would react alot differently in real life and especially if it was a loved one. Everyone really talk different to things I just don't want to lose my humility entirely .

>newfag: the thread
Stop being a fucking puss. Also heres you fucking (you) go post it on your tumblr page

Attached: 1555378717262.png (700x1007, 801K)

Never used Tumblr lol or discord. Isn't discord for games? Go back to /mlp/ you neckbeard fat fuck.

Thanks for the laugh though. Funny pic

Whatever you say bitch

Go outside