Do I have an about average sized dick Yea Forums?

Do I have an about average sized dick Yea Forums?

My ex and I recently broke up, and when we did she told me that I had a really tiny penis. I know it’s not big but I’m pretty sure it isn’t tiny.

I feel like girls see huge dicks on the internet and expect all guys to have 8+ inch dicks when in reality I feel more are closer to mine than that.

Is she just trying to be a bitch and hurt my feelings? I feel like it’s enough to please a woman and that she’s just attempting to make me feel bad.

Attached: 337D07A7-3430-4FE3-A6BB-ACEF34389AEA.jpg (1080x1920, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drelist.com/blog/penis-size-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that erect lol

its fucking tiny as fuck bro. u gotta focus on ramming the head upwards on her g spot. luckily for u the g spot is located towards the entrance.

if is erect is small

If you can't hit the cervix your shit is small, period. I'm only 6 inches and am a regular cervix buster

You're above average mate. Just make sure you shave around the base.

Why would I post a soft picture when asking about my size?

You lying cucklord nigglet, last time you posted this pathetic worm, "your sister had walked in on you masturbating and said its tiny" stop posting this shit over snd over

Also average size is 5-6 inches OP, that's objective fact

Moment of silence for our microdick lad

Thank you. Figured she was just being a bitch. And she hardly ever wanted to have sex too which really sucked.

I see two thumbs. Oh wait that’s a dick

B8

that was a different dick lol I remember that thread

Ain’t this the dick everyone made fun of and edited the hell out of it?
/thread

Avg dick size if you include asians is about 5.2" and 4.75" around. If you do just whites and blacks, then it's about 5.7" and 5" around.

He's patronizing you lol that shit really is tiny bro, I thought I was small but this is new levels. Thanks for the confidence boost

Nope, same dick, I have a strong memory, this cuck faggit is b8'ing cause he gets off people calling his microdick tiny

drelist.com/blog/penis-size-race/
AVERAGE PENIS SIZE
The average erect penis is approximately 5.5 inches long, but the range of average sizes extends from 1.6 inches to 10.2 inches. Penis sizes vary by ethnicity, but only when it comes to average size for an ethnic group. In other words, a man of one ethnicity will not always have a larger penis size compared to someone of another ethnic group with a lower average size. In general, the average penis length is slightly longer in black or African American men compared to other ethnic or racial groups. The average length in this group is 14.75 cm, but by comparison, the average white or Caucasian penis size is only a quarter of a centimeter smaller, at 14.5 cm. The average penis size among men of East Asian ethnicity is slightly smaller, at 12.9 cm. The global average is 13.71 cm. This is ranking of the average penis length by ethnicity:

African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian

Yeah. I thought maybe I’d come back and ask again because it’s been months but it seems like the majority of you are just the same anyways. But there are some decent people here so it’s not all that bad.

Just remember folks. The G-spot equals the area just below the head of the penis. Since the penis never grew outside the body of a woman, it's still effectively partially submerged. Clitoris is basically the head of the penis.

That is a genuine CHODE.

Youre smaller than me and im small, so yeah your tiny, bitch didnt have to say shit though, step up on ya finger and cunnilingus game bruh

It's not being rude to tell you the truth, OP. You asked a question and got honest answers. If you wanted people to lie to you and make you feel better about this sad mushroom, you should go on grindr. Gay men are attracted to any type of penis

LOL, li'l teenie weenie

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-063641_Chrome.jpg (1079x729, 190K)

Oooffff damn, that a mankiller

OH, is that a dick? I thought you were posting a pic of your gf's clit.

Newfag

Ex girlfriend's clit* remember she dumped him cause it was so small

Lmao, typical whiteboi

Attached: 1552922572729.jpg (652x750, 140K)

Okay how do I delete a post? When I try to it says “Something went wrong” at the top. And it says the same thing when I try to delete the picture.

That's not you ya retard.

Attached: 5345346.jpg (590x717, 33K)

Attached: 1559656569603.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

You leave the thread and don't come back. People will make fun of your tiny penis until the thread is purged

Your gf wasn’t lying. It’s tiny af. You should also probably know that she’s told all of her friends by now about how teeny you are.

>Average
I really hate to be that guy OP but...

Tiny as fuck lmao

How does it get purged? And is it legitimately tiny or are people here just trolling me because it’s Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (400x2102, 186K)

About the same size of mine, your only hope is to do what I did: lock it up, shave yourself clean and become a sissy bitch for superior men to use

A reject of all women for his tiny penis. Your hand would be more useful. Your penis, the very essence of what being a man is, is fucking useless.

That's a massive cock bro

I’m not gay so I’m not doing that.

Wow you’re funny. I know it isn’t massive I’ve said that. I’m just pretty sure it’s not as small as everyone’s trying to tell me it is.

neither am I, but I realised what I was good for, and that the only way i was getting any action was if I surrendered my holes

Attached: me1.png (332x447, 356K)

I know for a fact it isn’t so small I have to resort to going gay to get action.

Most nigger dicks are self reported. Inaccurate.

You're smaller than me looooool

Any girl who's fucking you is regretting it

Attached: me2.png (474x445, 573K)

Whenever it stops getting replies for a long period of time. And I'm being sincere here OP, it is very small. You can't help it so there isn't much reason to feel bad about it. What you can do though is find other ways to satisfy women so they don't mind as much. Look up methods of clit and g spot stimulation. Buy some sex toys like vibrators/dildos. You aren't doomed.

Bump

Don’t bump it anymore. I’m waiting for it to get saged. Don’t want it up anymore and can’t delete it for some stupid reason.

Thanks user. I thought I was small until I've seen you guys. Really took a weight of insecurity off me. No offense. We really should have threads like these everyday.

You're fucking pathetic

teeny cock, should talk to a therapist about it tbh.

lets keep this thread alive as op wants it deleted

i agree, i want more people to see his small pp

i also plan on posting it on other sites so that this faggot will have his dick spread all around the web

Imagine bragging about a 6 inch dick. LMAO

Wow projared did holly already break up with you?

Lol I’ll bet that your ex told everyone she knows about your little penis.

You should tell her you’ll be her slave if she promises not to tell anyone and that she’ll tell everyone that she’s told she was lying because she was mad (because let’s be honest there’s no way she hasn’t told people). Otherwise everyone’s gonna know.

Bump

We know this is your fetish, you've posted this before. You're a sad sad boy.

You're doing exactly what he actually wants, you know that right?