How are you fellow faggots doing

how are you fellow faggots doing

Attached: 0E7AC9F1-92EE-440A-AC8C-E4011C1A254E.jpg (720x960, 97K)

Kill yourself

any other colours? not a fan of black

asshole plz

post another pic homo

Attached: FF034271-9B1E-4B09-83CD-4E8E6082E654.jpg (806x960, 128K)

what’s wrong with black? i like it personally

this. kill yourself.

i see you are prepared for what will come next hence the marker

Where'd OP go?

Show cock already. Stop teasing.

here for both of you

Attached: E6E66590-A4CF-4EE1-9286-D52D7306255C.jpg (747x1252, 118K)

im still here

i was actually working on an end of the year project earlier lmao

Timestamp or fake

How flexible are you faggot? I want to see your little cock in your mouth.

flexible enough for you?

Attached: B0F212B1-2811-43C3-8762-DEB27E946B81.jpg (709x1298, 115K)

that's so hot

But can you fit the whole thing in? That’s the really question.

cute face, such a loser posting this on the internet tho

I want your entire cock in your mouth.

bet you thought i couldnt lol i used to gymnastics so that helps a bit

Attached: 1A15B3DF-3705-42BF-9821-5BC7C07D83F3.jpg (750x1195, 103K)

probably jealous people actually care to see me nude, ill bet you send random dick pics to girls and gross them out lmao

I do have to say I didn’t expect it. Then again you do have a pretty tiny cock so it’s not that impressive.

Lol why post your face like this on the internet?

Post your asshole already.

why is everyone on here so demanding damn

Attached: FB7C2C6D-0D5F-4C07-B6AD-D88E0755FD12.jpg (750x1236, 129K)

Racist!

like would it kill you to ask in at least a little bit nicer of a way

Lmao Kevin holy shit I can’t believe I’m seeing this.

have you ever nutted on your own face?

I hope you know Kevin that I saved all of these pics, I’ll bet you didn’t think anyone you knew would be on here at 4am but here I am. That was so fucking stupid of you to post all of these pics.

samefag

Attached: D4Ts9DYWwAEZYIz.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I wasn’t trying to act like a different person.

For his own sake I won’t tell everyone on here his last name but he lives in Washington. Just recently graduated and now a fair amount of people figured he was a fag but here’s clear proof.

lol OP ur fucked

Lmao hilarious if true

why wont it let me delete the thread or the pictures wtf its giving me an error

Doesn’t matter if you delete it, the pics have already been saved. And you posted them online so anyone can do whatever they want with them. I don’t know really any of your friends but I can promise you they’re going to see them. I wonder what Elizabeth is going to think when she finds out her older brother is a cock sucking faggot?

if i find out other people see these pics im going to call the cops. because spreading my pictures against my will is illegal as fuck. so i suggest just deleting everything and forgetting this happened.

It’s hilaruous how you’re back peddling now after putting your dick in your mouth for strangers online. And you can bet your ass I have every right to show people because you posted them on here for anyone to see.

There isn’t anything you can do about it. I’d suggest going to college somewhere far away because people that know you here are going to see you putting your cock in your mouth and spreading your ass.

Nice larping. You clearly put a lot of time and thought into this scenario. Now why don’t you put even more time into posing for us and showing us more of that ass

He wishes this was fake lmao. I have a feeling he isn’t going to be posting anything else. Also he actually had a gf freshman year but a lot of us still thought he was gay.

you kinda look like a friend i liked at school and i think thats hot

post a good pic of your dick please :3

yes plz