Good morning Yea Forums, Anna here. Woke up a while ago and couldn’t get back to sleep...

Good morning Yea Forums, Anna here. Woke up a while ago and couldn’t get back to sleep. I’ve been meaning to make a proper thread, but things have just been so crazy I haven’t had time. Probably missed a few femanon threads as well...Anyway, it’ll be another few hours before the world wakes up here and I’m off to lunch with my baby, just thought I’d do an ama or whatever if anybody wants to chat.

Attached: 596F9EB8-820C-4243-84BC-74C38A34A760.jpg (1080x1920, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or gtfo

Shut up go be happy doing whatever people who arent lonely do

fuck off cunt nobody cares

second that

timestamp. show holes and tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Anna here. You meant Soles? Coming right up

post your tits with timestamp or go you fat cow

Tits,timestamp or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Attached: 4D3FC01B-97EA-4317-BB3A-4912D604F963.jpg (2048x1629, 651K)

haven't gone to sleep yet here, it's late but wtf...
been posting but gotta go soon... so many 13 yr old fags posting.. ruining b/

Hey post your tits or gtfo

thats not how its supposed to be dumb cunt

Lets see them nipples

That's cleavage you stupid whore. Show us your tits or gtfo

no top pls

Well, talk to a man.

Kik me at independentbrain

seriously I've seen this shit with traps like Toast yall blog about your lives like anyone besides turbo betas and stalkers give a FUCK lmao like we just want to fuck you stupid

men pretend to care

soles AND holes dumb cunt.

It's summer, lots of kiddos out of school being retarded. I know, I deal with them for a living, heh. And it's early, probably nobody still around but Aussie/Kiwi bros.

Sure, if you have time, but I don't do nudes or anything...

I've been around for years user, a lot of people know me. I don't really blog, just like to chat and follow other regulars from my respective thread. I'm not really anything special, just here.

I've been lonely for a long time. Only recently have things taken a turn for me.

Attached: 02-February-1986_1833138i.jpg (620x400, 72K)

dont do nudes? just get the fuck out then

Well, as I said, kik me

dubs of truth

/thread

Warhorse here. I'm BEYOND happy to hear things are going good for you!!

I hope you have a delightful day.

fag

Facebook, Twitter or Instagram??

Anna why i cant get a GF?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-04-03-52.png (540x960, 197K)

Maybe if you let your ballsack hang instead of strapping it to your taint, you might get a better sleep.

Thank you so very much, and you as well. Yes, things have been amazing. The maternity test came back and I'm officially the mother to a beautiful young man. Still haven't told him about his father, he's been asking, but I want to wait until the right time.

Why don't you think you can user?

Attached: 46e6d8d7e1bffd60b30d60e56c5b440f.jpg (425x639, 44K)

cause you are a stupid retarded faggot that posts faggot shit on fucking Yea Forums. Kys asap.

Wow hon, you seem real salty. Hope you cope with it.

Anna, why can’t i get a gf?

Attached: 755934C5-E967-4488-A323-765CB8CA0270.jpg (269x400, 30K)

Kik me jancho22

A lot of folks here already know me user, I've been around awhile. And I usually keep up with a good many anons, maybe I'm just weird though.

Attached: 1986.jpg (614x780, 137K)

Anna do you jizz?

Girls ignore me literally got 0 matchs on badoo and i'am fucking ugly

1. You've never seen her OC loli artwork.
2. You've never heard a word of her
mindblowing backstory.
3. You're such a dumb little shit, you
don't even have a clue about
something in her pics.
4. She knows more about how this world
works than most current SF operators
have a clue about.
5. She's so nice I can't believe I found her
here.

The Hope Diamond is blazing away and you dumb fuckers can't see it much less appreciate it. Yea Forums is truly in the shitter today.

anna, why can’t I get gf?

Attached: A0D0DF86-F181-42AC-A638-538463A8A16E.png (639x960, 1.41M)

criiiiiiiinge

Hi loveeeey I don’t think b’s really your scene, maybe you should hang out in soc or something where all the little passives will just flock to you. Kisses mwaaaaaaah

Is your baby a literal baby?

Get naked bitch

holy fuck please just kys

Well, I don't have a dick so...

>fucking ugly
What makes you say that user?

Thank you...I really don't deserve such.

You remind me a lot of that tranny that sometimes comes to the femanon threads.

In a sense. He's mine, but he's not a baby anymore.

Attached: 4555ec46e13bb58f40f0d01f17795a09.jpg (507x646, 55K)

>and the Cringe of the Day Award goes to....

Wow ‘tranny’ really isn’t a nice word Anna.
Even here on b, a traditional Mongolian pony trading forum, we don’t use that kind of hate speech.

hes right just say mental ill faggot it suits better

Attached: wat.jpg (600x443, 36K)

Should we know this tranny?

What happened to your dick?

WOW!! Ok, that's even better news than I'd realized!

The unusually cool and wet conditions here in Texas have had me very busy. Hay fields I manage required quick bursts of rapid work as conditions allowed. But not only did I get all my cuttings with no loss, the stuff is very high grade and at a huge surplus. Flooding has destroyed much of the U.S. crop, and northern state cattle operations are desperate, offering insane prices.

Just a heads up. The American grain crop has utterly failed this year, the tariffs have China already buying up all other crop futures around the planet. Prepare yourself for severe food cost spikes by early Autumn. This will be a global event, not just North America.

Just a heads up.

>not showing bare tits with time stamp
guess you have to fuck off

Is he not a baby cos you stuck a finger in his ass?

How the fuuuuck can you not know you’re the *mother*? That’s some fucked up tranny shit right there.

Stop shilling corn you corn-loving asshole.

Attached: C769F304-17C0-4C57-9A27-DA206CF40914.jpg (800x1066, 148K)

Well if you live in Texas you probably deserve it you horrible cunt. Kisses mwaaaaaah

Attached: DEEC04E1-9D38-45F3-A119-F9F5F97B3B5C.jpg (750x773, 93K)

Who’s the faggot round your neck? Is he a gay?

Make a poster of that pic user. Then put it on your refrigerator.

You'll hear my laughter as you starve to death crying for tendies.

I have enough high fructose corn syrup to last an ice age you soft bellies pop tart

I don’t think she likes corn but the dude fuxkng loves it

Which ones you Anna?

ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS ANNIE

How many shekles does your handler/boyfriend pay you per session?

Are you staying HIV positive despite pharmabro ramming in with no lube?

Attached: Wat8.jpg (604x404, 40K)

ooooh Jew jokes u must be from pol, I’ll try to type slower so you can keep up sweetie. Kiss kiss mwaaaah

Attached: 51EF2890-D204-4FE5-8ACE-3B122AE333E4.jpg (1284x1258, 417K)

When my mother was pregnant with me I was gifted with an X instead of a Y so the genital bud became a clitoris.

Thanks for the heads up, lots of moving and shaking here in Georgia with the peanut and corn crops as well. Looking forward to higher prices...

All of my what.

It's a long story user.

My name is Anna.

Attached: article-2030928-00C7E75900000190-929_233x384.jpg (233x384, 27K)

The sheer amount of cancer is trying. Think I'll come back later when the summerfags are doing their chores.

Goodbye everyone.

Attached: Bye.jpg (225x224, 8K)

>it’s a long story
We’re all on a shitty image board with no life whatsoever ... we got time sweetie

yeah it sucks these AMA threads aren’t like the reddit ones where everyone just fawns over you hey

I just watched detective pikachu and there was not ONE jigglypuff. I am fucking livid. Thoughts?

What’s wrong with Annie?

Totally understandable. Suns getting ready to hit the horizon here. I'm heading to my metal shop to get some welding done. Heavy rains giving me a bit of a day off.

Goody bye for now and good luck with your day!

Annie, are you ok?

Sounds like a good time to sit back, drink a whisky and have a lovely big wank.

Whatcha welding?

tldr read version
>dad sells me to Colonel Gaddafi whilst high
>get pregnant
>father realizes who the father is 6 months in
>forces me to get 'abortion'
>baby lives and is put up for adoption
>we just found each other

I don't expect nor want that, just simple conversation.

That's not a username that i can find.

Attached: muammar_gaddafi.jpg (573x866, 93K)

And I’m sure you have proof of being a Gaddafi sex slave

Bye for now, take care, see you soon.

Attached: 8A7898A0-0D27-4F40-AA73-C996099E9E69.jpg (396x497, 82K)

Attached: 1557239284057.png (443x394, 19K)

Attached: A5D489C0-0DBB-4680-AE8B-179102424758.jpg (1600x1200, 147K)

Cope harder

Attached: 704B873E-1AF3-4E61-A99F-393202226C39.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Hay roll trailer broke a rail, since I'm setting up for pipe welding going to break out my pipe benders and jigs then put together some extra corral panels. Might make a field gate as well.
If it rains anymore today and doesn't get miserably hot might fire up a forge and finish up a wrench tomahawk and pipe wrench dagger I've been messing with.

Signing off after this.

Papa died seven years ago. What do the feds want with me and his love child? We're no threat to national security.

Also I remember that thread.

Attached: young papa.jpg (681x819, 47K)

Signing out everyone. See you this afternoon hopefully.

Take care all.

Attached: -1.jpg (450x337, 24K)

Who cares? The FBS and MSS have been making monkeys out of you... Hell, the third stringers like Hezbollah and Turkey have been pulling down your pants and giving you atomic wedgies. Every pun intended.

Shit, even that fat head Maduro clowned you with Gweedo.

It doesn't even matter anymore. Shits fucked homeslice. Just get the copper wires out of the windows and grab a ficus on the way out. You too can be a Reality Winner.

It's heartbreaking, actually. But seriously.. What the fuck are y'all doing anymore other than throwing each other under the bus?

Why would anybody do this.

Jesus, you're willing to make it that obvious what this website is really about over this old of a ghost?

That.. Doesn't make much sense... Is it that deep of a grudge? Hell, after the Benghazi gunstore debacle and now Syria a dead horse, I'm asking what Clinton was asking at this point: What the hell does it matter?

Isn't there more fish to fry by getting India and Pakistan to have a limited exchange in Kashmir and spike the Chinese water supply? It also plugs BRI.

Hell, you can take credit for the idea. I don't care.

Bump for signal.

Signal

youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw

Attached: POP.gif (460x640, 1.55M)

Less looking at you and more at the odd scene. Why not focus on what matters?

Things are about to get bumpy and everyone has far less control over uncontrollable factors than they obviously think they do... Perhaps a fresh old set of eyes might see what everyone is overlooking?

Where's the anime girl from?

What the hell is going on in here?

Why turn to fantasy with so many real monsters lurking about?

Are you not entertained?

Attached: 77711F2F-63BB-4BF0-97D4-D1AB5DF1ED1E.jpg (640x480, 23K)

This thread is still here...What?

Attached: 20B57001-140E-4295-94FC-E78CAF241220.jpg (278x435, 26K)

Attached: 3D8DF5C6-9997-4588-8FCD-0D561C519C16.jpg (640x444, 37K)

Yeah, we got that part... But, WHY? Honest question.. It's the equivalent of finding the misplaced disk in Burn After Reading...

All we need now is The Fugs to play CIA Man...

Got any NKVD or GRU stuff? Ok, really impress me: Russian Naval Officer sable hat with a Chinese MSS pin..

fuck I don’t think the spooks want a Gaddafi heir stirring up Libya

Attached: 5EDAF842-1605-42F7-B604-89EB35680598.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Tits or GTFO

Well it’s not going to be Anna’s according to her he doesn’t even know he’s one yet. It would have to be Saif.

Welcome back to the party Anna.

Attached: 2EC566F6-1EA9-4E15-BB76-36669CB1C170.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Why would it at this point? The Russians just send a few Wagner guys in and the apple cart just goes on its other side.. Hell, I don't think China even cares at this point... If anything they want to draw us in there. A former regime heir would more likely complicate matters for the Russians and Chinese than for U.S. and Israel's.

Attached: 812F8748-D973-40AA-9488-35C138D2ED51.jpg (1014x763, 772K)

Um thanks...And yes, he’s never going there until it’s safe, but why would I want that? Let his other children deal with it.

Attached: 15C6F2CD-002B-46F9-8D27-19C9B063DD99.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Until you're contacted directly, it doesn't matter. Likely just a LARP. If anything, they may seek to bring you and him on deck as a backup option, or to pin anything on your father if anything he did or his people still matter.

If so, it means things are far more advanced in decay that near anyone knew.

Tits / gtfo

Attached: 1532752777407.gif (256x200, 735K)

Attached: 1558474268392.png (750x793, 702K)

I’d do anything to help the country Papa loved. But there’s that material instinct that keeps you from wanting to sacrifice your children. My father was a Mason, he had connections, but I doubt none of them matter anymore.

Attached: 21535456-4D26-482E-AD94-1CBDF2D3795F.jpg (2048x1857, 844K)

Attached: D589692C-F034-4B4B-914A-063521873C08.jpg (640x363, 27K)

The situation on the ground is beyond complicated. Haftar is supported by the U.S., French, UAE and even heavily by the Russians. I seriously doubt your son could play any valuable role there. Haftar recently had some sort of medical emergency, some indications a stroke, and he may be dead. If so, then our side may be very desperate to avoid a new faction of even murkier loyalties. If your son doesn't speak fluent Russian, Arabic and French, that alone may keep him out of their plans.
The Russians siding with us in Libya is a serious red flag. Could be just a smart turn skip by Putin after getting winded in Syria and Venezuela.

I don't know. Don't have enough yet to see the longer term strategic goals in play. If nobody taps your shoulder IRL, I'd say don't even sweat it. The guys at the big boy table have the means to get a moment of your time if they want it when they want it.

But I doubt there's much reason to be concerned for now.

Anna show your ass for once.

How the fuck did Gaddafi have a kid? Everyone knows he was a raging closet homosexual.

His severed cock was being auctioned on the darknet about a year ago kek

If someone were to attack you and get on top of you with the intention of forcing themselves inside of you, how would you fight back? Would you struggle at all? What would you do?

When Yea Forums has become such soy that it can't even tits or GTFO.

I'd like a double espresso half car in this milk pls.

I prefer half truck fagit

As I suspected, many of these ain't summerfags. Mostly low level Booze Allen Hamilton cubicle flunkies looking for a break off the kiddie table and a shot at a real job. Well shit guys, I already showed you how to spike China's punch bowl, whatta want now?

It’s the only pic I have

Attached: 2589878A-D9B3-46F1-A181-A21043D3938A.png (640x960, 763K)

U seem salty fella

I'd heard the news about Haftar, suspicious of it myself. But no, my son only speaks English, thankfully, I don't want him involved in any of it. Like I said, if I'd of been of use to the Green Resistance I'd of helped, but I'm just a tiny little woman, I'm of no use outside of spreading Papa's ideas in the west. My son has grown up in America, he knows nothing of his father's country, he's a writer ffs.

I don't do nudes.

He had lots of kids, more than the official count anyway.

The last time that happened I was drugged. If it were to happen again I'd fight for my life.

Fuuuck

how did you develop an affection for gaddafi if you were sold to him?

He tol me I was butifull

Attached: 3D4B9334-4D7F-48E8-B046-787F3B1312FF.jpg (640x360, 19K)

>If it were to happen again I'd fight for my life.
Oh yeah? How would you fight it?

I would show my ass

I wanna own u as property

PLEASE soles!!!!

It's a long story.

I first saw him when I was nine on a news report I was watching with my father. I thought that he was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I'd developed a crush on him and that was the main reason I went with my father to that summit, so that I could see him. At the reception dinner on the first night the Libyan table was a few tables down from ours. I remember leaning back in my seat to see him. I suppose he got that feeling that you get when someone is looking at you, because he turned and looked my way, then at me. I looked away and then back up and we just stared at each other for a long time. I smiled, he didn't smile back, though he lifted his hand in sort of a waving gesture. That night his people came to my father.

Probably bite, kick, whatever I could. If I died at least I died fighting.

Already sold. Sorry.

Attached: young gaddafi.jpg (713x900, 141K)

Nah, I'm smokey sweet like a good BBQ sauce. Actually, I feel for those contractors.. The pay is awful, if there is pay and the hours suck. Sucks even harder when they gotta take other jobs just to pay fucking rent.

Bitch

Our of all the ones posted, this one concerned me the most.

What makes you say that?

Attached: 83.jpg (446x594, 45K)

They're just horny and frustrated. What they've seen of you so far is just driving them nuts.

Kek! Seems you don't have to worry about storage space anymore. You get to occupy their minds rent free.

That's funny ha. You flatter me.

Attached: tehehe.jpg (300x442, 16K)

This

tits / gtfo

This place is over run with newfags

Not wanting to be owned by me

Hey, I'm about to enter an area free of any digital connection. So I'm going silent a bit. I'll be back later probably around sundown your time.

Take care and I wish you the best for your meeting. Bye.

Fuck you if you don’t want to chat to me.

Well, like I said, I belong to another.

Ok, talk to you soon, and thank you so very much.

That's not very nice user.

Attached: colonel gaddafi.jpg (640x434, 44K)

Like i said - dictator-loving bitch

Talk to me like Papa did.

Attached: papa.jpg (800x530, 403K)

Obey or no food

Never heard that one, ha. Mostly little smacks and threats of harder ones, among other things. Thanks for keeping it interesting user.

Attached: hqdefault 04-35-56.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I can start with hard 1s and threaten with whip lashes

I doubt you can give me scars like he did...

Attached: guedaffi.jpg (600x300, 48K)

LOL
i fucking remember that thread
The way it escalated made it one of the funniest ironic LARPs i’ve ever witnessed on here

Do u have chmical burns scars yet?

A bit stereotypical yes? No, I don’t have that kind.

Attached: F9A9246E-4376-4160-A590-00AC979389CB.jpg (402x600, 38K)

I can give u some, object

She some.

Why aren't you posting nudes Anna?

Object to you?

Here’s a drawing then. I don’t post nudes because I belong to Papa.

Attached: 09DEAA8D-60FE-4ABF-A881-61BD76B58C24.jpg (1597x2046, 991K)

Show some of the scars

Yes, to me

Then you should know your place, and post nudes.

I hope you're beaten with belts and extension cords.

Thats a noun

Here.

Attached: 81053D57-9BAF-4460-84AC-CD7380EDA8E3.jpg (1590x2048, 435K)

Imma cut u and make u into a tiger

Belts and extension cords?
>what is a swagger stick?

Attached: 583E1484-E225-494B-BDEE-C8C14E4E95CF.jpg (237x472, 46K)

the scars are on the arm? that's not very sexual.

swagger sticks don't mark as well

Rawr lol

I’m not going to post the ones in other places on Yea Forums...

Whats a gulag, slut?

Muh dick

Maybe a zebra instead. Tiger got into your head. A prey is more your speed

Fake af. Gtfo, fag.
/thread

They sting and get the point across.

We don’t call them that.

I was in many ways.

Attached: 03E9910B-9CFB-4E1C-BB6D-DAB3CD537293.jpg (1769x2046, 668K)

The reich is*

why don't you want to post them on Yea Forums?

Hi Anna. Kys.
/thread

elaborate on the cutting? what's that about?

I don’t post my boobs and pussy on Yea Forums.

U call them "bedroom"
prey plaything. Back on the rack u go. Over hot coals

Feels good. Nothing else to say. I liked feeling dominated.

Attached: 33440FB5-0C2A-473E-83D4-96A8DD1411F3.jpg (1949x1109, 390K)

Do you spend a lot of time blind folded or gagged? Do you like clamps?

Re education rooms, ha.

No, I was choked mostly.

Attached: 84C5E2D5-3304-49F2-93B9-77604E6336F4.jpg (474x704, 39K)

Papa was brutal then, rapist from way back. Absolute power absolutely corrupts.

wtf Muammar Al Gathafi?

That’s not true. He never raped me. I loved him more than life. If he wanted to hurt me I enjoyed it.

Yes, Papa.

Attached: 82C2E4B8-21F1-4D96-93D2-CDBEF3A8BA6E.jpg (1028x1350, 1020K)

What are some of the worst ways he hurt you?

When he first went inside of me it split my pussy down to the muscle. I still have a scar.

Attached: 16C8AB2B-D541-4710-871E-86055F3DC6CE.jpg (260x300, 14K)

wut

I was really young user.

Attached: D41BEEB4-DB14-425B-8F9C-11FF34C640FE.jpg (615x776, 85K)

YouTube tier thread

U do need to be reeducated. Uve forgotten u live to choke on dicks

Only Papa’s

Attached: 382A23ED-9B6A-4C50-963A-070797E22F8B.jpg (540x720, 78K)

Im your papa, u delusional, compulsive liar

>195 replies and still no tits

soyboys killed Yea Forums

No you’re not. You sound nothing like him even.

Attached: 4AE74911-60AE-4164-BCF1-6B34E7BE80A7.jpg (790x444, 52K)

I dont hear u talk cuban either, cunt

Shut up normal fag we can detect photoshop
Op image was based and flat pilled but this image has bigger gross meat sacks
Its not the same person