Hey Yea Forums...

Hey Yea Forums. So I'm DESPERATELY seeking someone in Las Vegas Nevada to charm my girlfriend and get her out of my life. Shes 19 years old, thin body but big ass and hips, lots of tattoos and blue hair. She's bi polar and schizophrenic and VERY manipulative and I'd like to move on with my life. If anyone would be interested please let me know. She likes white guys who smoke weed (Mexicans have a chance though). She also has a very high sex drive. Please someone save me and get her away from me. I'm on my hands and knees.

Attached: THISbutwithbluehair.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcdhkjNEzcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would but I’m in Texas

She into older guys at all? I’m 33. Let’s see a picture. If she’s fuckable and into older guys, I’d seduce her.

>She's bi polar and schizophrenic and VERY manipulative

Wow dude, why hasn't anyone jumped at this opportunity yet? Like goddamn talk about a catch

A bipolar bitch in the midst of a manic episode will give you the best sex you will ever have in your life.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

post her nudes first

nigger why dont you just break up with her. like fr bruh

pics of her? I like in Nevada.

Mentally crazy teen with blue hair, a high sex drive and fat ass sounds great.

He just described literally every local girl in Vegas

I'm in Vegas, post pics and a way to contact her.

after stabbing you, of course.

You got some bad timing

You’re fucked bro, if she’s fixated on you then nothing is going to change that. Even if she does leave you and fuck a bunch of dirty nigs, she will always be tracking you, following you, fucking your life up. That’s just the kinda shit chicks like her do to the ‘one they love’ Goodluck.

Just dump her you enormous faggot.

lol that's how we know you've never dated a crazy bitch

Attached: 1540011882007.png (680x708, 387K)

user: its 3 am.. what are you doing here? how did you even get in? the door was locked?!

crazy ex: The bathroom window wasn't locked though. I missed you user. lemme suck your cock.

Pics you dumb fuck. SC, Kik, anything? 28 white and smoke more bud than I should

>She's bi polar

I dont speak libtard. To me bipolar means she enjoys getting fucked by two polar bears at once

wow you are a retard, its a legit disorder, not a made up sexuality or gender you fucking sperglord nigger

lol you are the retard responding to what is clearly a joke as if it was a proper response.

fuck whatever

Incel DETECTED

how to be trolled 101

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF de la UNF UNF de la UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: untitled.png (722x657, 235K)

what do you mean? I get laid all the time at the local zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcdhkjNEzcI

Attached: Overly-Attached-Girlfriend (1).jpg (500x370, 30K)

This.
Vegas just calls to crazy bitches and they arrive on every plane.
Good luck with your stripper OP, I'm never going down that path again.