When will people realize abortion is murder and people who perform it should be jailed?

When will people realize abortion is murder and people who perform it should be jailed?
It doesn't matter if you got raped, a baby is a baby no matter what

Attached: 22W003E-400x240.jpg (400x240, 43K)

nobody cares, russia.

Attached: neat.jpg (400x324, 21K)

Probably never, homie

>When will people realize abortion is murder
When will people realize your pic isn't from an abortion?

Does it even matter?

Ah. A true pro-lifer. Who cares if it's real as long as it shocks people?

Will people just realise death is just a part of life and that even if a baby is born it’s is and will always be destined to die

So it's ok for someone to kill you because you will die anyways?

this

That was the dumbest shit I've read all day, think before you try to make sense

I hope your mother or your sister gets raped and have a baby, shit will be hilarious.

Why do Christians care? God said he's the only one that can judge. You can't also. Why do you care if someone goes to hell for abortion. Baby still goes to heaven. And more room for you up there with no abortionists/abortees. But yeah, fuck off psyop

I hope your mother aborted you lol

I'm an atheist...

The Catholics are sending those unbaptized little shits straight to hell

"I'm a Russian" is what he meant

Yeah because abortion is a completely different thing from the pic, and ignore the fact when you search for abortion this pic comes up

OP, your pic is fake and i think you're a cocksucking faggy nigger because you sound like a lame normalfag.

Attached: No_One_Cares_-_Shitty_Flute_Recorder_Version_-_21st_Century.jpg (480x269, 16K)

At least I found your pic!

Attached: triggered-feminist.jpg (500x471, 67K)

I found your pic too gaylord.

Attached: fags.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Abort yourself

0/10

The chances of you getting a life?

LMAO shut the fuck
I'll that motherfucker against the wall myself

An embryo isn't an independent living thing until its separated from it's mother at birth. Until then, it's an extension of the woman's body. A parasite, a growth. Do you think we should be jailed for cutting our hair and nails, too?

Attached: 1557187083818.jpg (600x761, 53K)

>It's not alive until it's separated from the mother

Go back to biology class

Hey op What is funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume

I would say your mom but whatever

Why do you put babies into blenders feet first?
So you can see the expression on their faces.

Why your mom likes anal more? Because shit hurts

What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby

What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby

What is the difference between a dead baby and a water melon?
One's fun to hit with a sledge hammer, the other one's a water melon.

What a pussy

Meat is murder, too, and causes more suffering. I'm too smart for my own good. Nobody around me understands suffering.

Are you gonna say all the babies jokes you got here? I don't care as soon as you're bumping my thread

What is the difference between a baby and a dart-board?
Dart-boards don't bleed.

You compare babies to meat?

Meat isn’t murder that person is a retard

What is the difference between a baby and a mars bar?
About 500 calories.

Meat is part of life

Why did the family take the dead baby along on the cookout?
So they could light it and toast their marshmallows

Either you're a Troll, or you don't understand that a child who could be born can become an antisocial element in this fucking capitalist society.

What will you do when your wife or girlfriend is raped and impregnated by a nigger? Do you really care if a rape-conceived nigger baby dies? I don't. The little fuck is not worth the trouble.

X2

Humanity is a cancerous plague on the planet anyway so if we kill a few before they have a chance to spread that cancer further it's all good.

Then go kill yourself, if your life sucks it doesn't mean it sucks for us too, the babies can become our future presidents unlike you

Or maybe not, look at Elon Musk, he used to be a baby too

if they're gonna turn out like the current president they deserve to be aborted

The only president isn't Trump, there are many other presidents in different countries around the world

You're so fucking ignorant

And he was one of how many thousands? As a person living on the territory of the former Soviet Union, I saw a lot of people whose dysfunctional parents did not have abortions, and they themselves became junkies, alcoholics, criminals.

That doesn't mean if you're not like Elon Musk you're useless piece of society, I also have relatives from Soviet Union and honestly everyone was alcoholic back then it has nothing to do with abortion but more soviet union itself

We need less people in the world. So fuck babies, and fuck you. I don't see you doing anything about it. I hope the next girl you date gives you full custody of your unwanted poor genes baby, and leaves you for a Chad.

Abortion should be legal because we don't need any more useless fags like OP in the world

Then go kill yourself lol problem solved

I'm 6'1 Caucasian male I don't think I have bad genes

You don't know how the baby is going to be until it grows so you're saying bs

I just wanted to say that abortions should remain legal, so as not to spoil childhood, and then the whole life of people.

OP sucks more cock than twelve thousand faggots on vacation

Not bs. You are a useless fag.

Aww did someone get butt hurt. Just because you are tall doesn't mean your genes are fucked up dick head. Go adopt or something faggot.

I genuinely don't know wether op is an actual retard or not

So we should stop making babies?

12 thousand faggots. That’s just a visual sitting around in your head waiting to be used on Yea Forums?

Hey wait. Who is using one of my favorite jokes?

I didn't say my genes are fucked up, height isn't the only reason my Gene's are good, strong jawline, able to grow facial hair, naturaly muscular without working out, clean skin, what about you?

If the parents want this baby, no. And if they do not need it, it is foolish to forbid them to have abortions

So I'll just provide a biological and philosophical reason quickly.

As soon as genetic material is mixed in the egg it becomes a cell with growth potential. Potential to become another person through a natural process. This means that it con now be considered a person albeit a future person. Considering it has this potential and a different dna structure to the mother it is now a separate organism. Yes for the first few months of existence it requires the mothers body to live that does not change the fact it is an entirely new and separate entity. Given this the mother can't remove it and claim its her body her choice (at least not if she wants to maintain some form of moral consistency) as this new entity does not mix blood or genetic materials with her in order to survive (yes look it up the embryo does not actually share blood with the mother all nutrients and waste is exchanged through a membrane that prevents fluid exchange).
Now this new organism doesn't think early on or experience anything but unhindered it will. Therefore to end it its to directly remove a person from the future and in that sense its murder. And when someone is killed they are not removed from the past. They are removed from the present (which is transient) and the future. This removal from the future is why killing is wrong. Same metric applies to a cell that will become a person in the future. A woman for the most part has a choice for her body up until she becomes pregnant. In the case of rape Well I understand the pain and trauma but is it really right to remove another person to make you feel better? Especially a person who is in no way responsible for that pain and did not choose their circumstances?

>imagine being paid pennies to shitpost for special interests
your life is sad OP

Attached: download (1).png (259x194, 9K)

All women who want to abort will have to fuck 3 virgins. It's win win for us.

Aww still trying to convince us all that you aren't a fucked up goblin, mate do yourself a favor and shut up. It's actually funny how you think it's going to make any difference. You can't change the fact that you are retarded, so just move along now.

All sperms have potential to become human tf you mean.

thereby removing the self-determination from the host. got raped? Tough shit. Now go birth a baby that's half rapist.

I thought you were gonna say something about the actual thread but you're just insulting me? Kek

Some are not

oh the poor hurt fee fees

Do you want to pay for it? Put your money where your mouth is.

Nope, or else masturbation would be genocide. Sperm needs to fertilize egg. Sperm on its own, egg on its own are not intertwined in some vague human potential before actual conception.

> it doesnt matter if you got raped
this is why we need abortion. because most sane humans find rape disgusting and unjust and dont feel that a bastard childs life who hasnt even breathed air yet is more important than an already sentient, living, breathing human being. except slimy little fucks like you

yes

Then be careful not to get raped and find guys that are loyal, and don't forget faulse rape accusations exist

Sperm isn't a fetus it's just an ingredient

that's arbitrary. even fertilized eggs often to do not properly implant or develop. they aren't human yet.

so all women who get raped just weren't being careful enough?

The more I keep seeing dead babies the more desensitized I've become to it.
I used to be pro-life, now I'm pro-choice.
Shit honestly looks like it's not that bad and it's nowhere near being a human being.
Just looks like lumps of dead flesh now.

Attached: monkey.webm (720x720, 1.88M)

Can I take out a life insurance policy for an unborn fetus? I want to become a rich man.

It’s not arbitrary or else humans would be able to create and birth humans without the other sex. It requires an act, intent, and two ingredients.

Most likely

or a petri dish.

it's a yes or no question you fucking idiot, answer it

Yes

Kek! I did the same thing to you little brother last night.

I see, so every woman that was ever raped entirely deserved it. Got the balls to say that to your own mother?

In reality it is worse, you are right.
dismembering happens in the body mostly.

Didn't say they deserve

>posting on Yea Forums
>Having respect for human life

You can only choose one

Don’t all women deserve to to raped?

Attached: 1E295542-889B-4302-8CF1-D87D03AF08C3.jpg (714x684, 21K)

Now eat it

>It doesn't matter if you got raped

Wow...just wow.

Attached: 1545428379074.jpg (581x767, 92K)

A baby is a baby but its not a baby until way later, its as much a maby when you jack off and kill hundreds

Yes but is it that baby's fault? For arguments sake if that baby were not human then yes remove it. But that is not the case. It doesn't mean the mother has to love or care for the child. She can give it up but it's better and more morally sound to allow life to form and exist no matter the circumstances surrounding its formation.

By no means am I blind to the pain it causes the mother. I understand why it's upsetting. It simply comes down to can it be justified that for the sake of one beings heartache we remove another being? It may be justifiable if removal of the being could remove all if the pain or trauma but that simply isn't the case. Humanity has always had times where shit is tough and its painful but we have pushed through and made the best of what we can. I'd say there should definitely be free counselling to mothers pregnant from rape to help their mental state as much as possible but I don't see any moral argument (if I am correct in my first post) to terminate a being who had no choice in the matter and is as a consequence of circumstances out of its control.

Still replying you fucking tard?

So if you got raped it's not a baby?

Attached: B3B2A726-B9FB-45B2-92EC-21B7C90EB8ED.jpg (750x1005, 47K)

Legally no. A fetus can't inherit. Legal personality begins at the moment of birth not before. As I understand this is due to the level of uncertainty that pregnancies had when medicine was in its infancy.
Its been years since I dealt with this side of the law but look up the nasciturus principle (I think it's spelled that way) it surrounds inheritance and the unborn and how the law should proceed with that. (to clarify I studied South African law which is common law and civil law all mixed up and shit with some customary so it may not be the same for other systems)

>implying it wont just get shot at school 13 years later

Attached: 60977945_185919165739563_8076968300576979521_n.jpg (1080x1349, 219K)

You do know that there are cases where the raped mother will kill the baby because fucking rape can fuck up someones head

No one should be forced to raise a child that was/is forced into them with no consent

Actually even if you didnt get raped, its just as much a baby as your sperm is when you jack off into a cleenex, at least till its more developed in later stages but abortions usually dont happen anyway at those stages unless the mother is in danger

This a prime example of the haves and the have nots. Abortion will always be an option for the rich. It’s a matter of making it safe for the poor.

When will biggots realize no one care about their pretentious moral high ground except other biggots ?

a fetus is more similar to a parasite than a human.
If you're against abortion, then don't have one. but don't cut off the source for stem cells.

So “a fucked up head” is justification to kill?

So if I can’t insure it or sell it; why can’t I kill it? It obviously has no value.

it's not killing. A fetus is not a human

Arg... it has no value.

You're made out of cells too

In what world does a human (her) get a parasite and we call the parasite HER. No, the parasite is it’s own living entity.

Implying insurance = value

must have a lot of insurance on those memories of happy times in your brain, huh?

Then why does it have to be killed if it’s not a human. Why do you have to take steps to stop a heart beat?

Bruh human life ain't all that important tbh 8+ billion and more and more issues arise I want a WW3 to wipe out humankind the Earth has been here before man and will be here after us

So is my athletes foot fungus. What is your point.

Then kill your self. See how easy that is?

cells =/= stem cells
I'm mostly made of cells that have differentiated, as is most other humans. There are ways to access stem cells in bone marrow, but it is uncomfortable for the patient.

I'm sick of big government trying to regulate the womb market. How is the abortion business supposed to grow with all these states adding new regulations. This just hurts job creators.

I can’t / don’t have any good memories. Especially after the accident.

All these losers in this thread have nothing with value in their life, so they push that on everyone, forcing everyone to join the misery in valueless, hopeless, “life”.

You all won’t ever even have the chance to pro create so your opinions on abortion are moot.

When will you realize idgaf about murder if it’s someone who hasn’t even been born yet.

the fetus is not alive, it is not conscious and does not feel pain as the nervous system has not developed. Stop defending your retarded christian values.

>it doesn't matter if you got raped
Ya know, if, lets say, an 11 year old girl gets raped and she gets pregnant, I think she'd rather have an abortion than give a shit about some fucking dumbass that thinks that rape doesn't matter. Kill yourself

So then we should kill you.

Nothing to do with religion, everything to do with the science you deny. You’re simply incorrect.

There is too many people on this planet already, killing a few makes all of us a favor.

Do you even know the comparison of birthing rates compared to abortion rates? Youre not making any global impact for the better by killing babies. You pro choicers are genuinely retarded.

Fuck it, deregulate it all (drugs, sex/prostitution, child labor...etc) Let the free market work freely.

it doesn't have to be killed, but if someone wants to terminate a pregnancy for whatever reason there should be a safe option to do so. Abortion is incredibly safe when preformed by Doctors in a medical setting and outlawing abortion is a total violation of church and state separation, as the only defense for an abortion ban is a shitty laundry list of christian values which have no place in government

once that sucker comes out imma shoot it in the face

>It has a heartbeat, therefore it is human
Nice my cat is in fact human

When have we ever regulated prostitution?

Murder happens between Birth and Death. Not before or after. Nearly all abortions are had by black women, we have enough niggers without parents, and I don’t see you adopting any, so fuck off.

THAT STILL DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ITS MURDER

you don't appreciate the concept of life; the fortunate combination of atoms into molecules that managed to form a system that was complicated and intelligent enough that it wanted to process chemicals and reproduce.

anyway, i just got a weird morbid idea. what if at the end of "better call saul", jimmy/saul is spotted by jesse in the mall--a lot of people are probably expecting that--but... here's the twist...

he runs, and he ends up falling from the second story and gets paralyzed when he hits the ground, waking up in a hospital to meet jesse, to create a sequel series to "breaking bad" because he can still do his work as a lawyer but is stuck and needs help. it goes with the story arc that explains how hector salamanca became immobilized. maybe only paralyzed from the waist down... he works well expressing himself with his arms.

I do not deny science. a fetus is not living and is more a part of the woman carrying it, which means that she should be able to have an elective medical procedure preformed to remove it if she chooses.

how am I denying science?

Having gotten a MSN two years ago, I have taken plenty of biology classes recently.

Terminate = Kill

Religion literally has nothing to do with it. You are aware there are normal humans who don’t think killing is ok, and it’s not based on religion right ? LMAO you do know people can make choices not to murder just based on oh idk COMMON DECENCY AND MORALITY? LMAO.

Not human, but living. You retards are only proving my point.

You're feeding the troll. Stop it

it isn't murder. How is it murder? a fetus does not have a fused skull, a conscious awareness, a developed nervous system, or even a heart with separated chambers. In this sense it more closely resembles a reptile. Should killing a lizard be a crime punishable by life in prison?

“a fetus is not living”

LITERALLY THAT RIGHT THERE. Did you pass 5th grade biology? Of all the arguments in this thread, you take the prize for biggest idiot.

it isn't murder. Murder implies the killing of a conscious human being, and a fetus is neither a conscious being or a human as the physiology is totally different from a human being.

there are disabled people with the same problems does that mean if we kill them its not murder?

Do humans give birth to lizards? Again, moot argument.

a fetus is not living. Living beings must be able to reproduce outside of a host, which a fetus cannot. It is like you are saying a virus is living.

Nice thing with science is, there is no correct or incorrect. Phenomenons are proven through scientific method, and then we consider it "truth" since that's the closest and best explaination we have at the moment of said phenomenon.
The user you replied to talked about some of these proven things. You replied "you don't understand your science and are incorrect" and thus appear like an uneducated fool.
Go on, prove us user was wrong and show us the scientific evidences you have

Don’t talk biology. Science is a libbbberul conspiracy.

it is not a moot argument as a fetus is not a human until it is birthed.

Murder is the termination of life, with the exact intent of ending the life. Sorry bro, your liberal article talking points don’t work in the real world.

Why are against reproductive rights?

It’s not legal in my state.... why was backpage taken down?

I have 4 kids.....

a disabled person will not have all of those at once, or else they would be a vegetable that would require intubation and pacemaker stimulation from a machine. In this case a caregiver is legally allowed to pull the plug on those machines and it is not murder. Why should abortion be different from pulling the plug on a vegetable?

Wrong. It has it own unique DNA unmatched to any other in this world making it its own human. Oh it’s not human cause it didn’t grow, well that’s cause you killed it. Doesn’t make it any less of a human cause it couldn’t say “please stop”. Look at you, doing everything in your power to kill babies.

killing a cow does not put you on trial for being a murder you retard.

Yes cause we are talking about human life, causw humans don’t give birth to animals. Correct.

>you don't appreciate the concept of life

Then what is your excuse for not helping your fellow brotheren? Or caring about the other species that also inhabit this planet.

I am not doing everything in my power to kill babies, I am stating that if someone would want to terminate a pregnancy they should have a safe option to do so.
and unique DNA does not imply a human. A fetus is not a human until it is birthed, which is the landmark developmental milestone if you ask any developmental physiologist. Not birthed = not human. If it can't exist outside of a host it is not human, point blank.

So it’s not a human the day of birth while it’s in the womb, seconds before it’s pushed out? Your logic is flawed and disengenuous. So geographical location determines a human and personhood?. You haven’t convinced me.

humans are animals, so yes humans give birth to animals retard.
if it isn't alive you can't murder it. A fetus is closer to a virus than a human as it requires a host organism, and a virus is non living.

oh yes you did. you said that, if they had been more careful it wouldn't have happened. Essentially, blaming the victim (she had it coming). AND you believe they must live with the consequences of another's actions.

ask your mum

embryo=/=fetus=/=baby

don't' conflate terms child.

You do know when the baby is out of the womb it can’t survive on it’s own right? So according to your logic, we can kill anything that can’t survive on its own. Nice,

And I have zero. But I’m still suck supporting yours.

this guy gets it

She was. Why do you think I’m here?

I don't give a fuck if the police protect your life but I pay them to so fuck off with that weak sophistry

All this anti-choice shit is just a way to keep poor people economically trapped, creating a larger supply of poor people to compete for lower wages.

because the :sperm donor" didn't punch her hard enough, it just left you mildly retarded. That plus carrying half the genes of a rapist must be pretty shitty.

Baa haaa.... the police are not obligated to protect your life.

So does this mean everyone that was born with mental disability and needs to be taken care to survive of is not human? OOOOOOOOOOH holes in your flawed argument.

hit the nail on the head

Attached: 1533387478922.png (244x300, 85K)

No. the development of a fetus ends shortly after it is exposed to the air, as before then it has been gaining nutrients and oxygen from an aqueous environment. Being removed from the uterus triggers the final developmental milestone as it triggers the chemical structure of fetal hemoglobin to change, nervous reflexes to develop, and the septum of the heart to form. These are characteristic traits used to define the species sapiens and these do not occur until moments after being removed from the uterus. Therefore one is not human until it is removed from the uterus.

>quibbling
you're better than this user. we all pay for services we don't use, fucking grow up and deal with it.

It survives outside of the aqueous environment of a host, so biologically speaking, it can survive on its own, as it does not need to be part of another system to survive.

I personally have had two abortions. The first time I got pregnant was a total shock because I had always been told my chances of conceiving were effectively zero. This was due to my severe endometriosis.

The second time, my boyfriend got me drunk and raped me. I didn't even know until he told me. We broke up obviously.

The reality is that we don't understand what life really is and where it comes from so the stance that a fetus is a life and a soul worth saving is a stance that I respect. I just am glad I had the freedom to choose. I firmly believe that access to safe abortion is one of the best ways to improve a society's quality of life.

Never, because it isn't.

Literally nothing you said was a response to my point. When you found the hole in your logic, you went to go use any medical term you could pull out of your ass. A psychologist doesn’t determine when it’s a human life. You’re literally saying nothing.

You literally said “if it can’t exist outside the womb it’s not a human” well, a baby can’t exist on its own, it needs to be mothered and fed or it dies on its own. You specifically ignored that point cause it debunks your entire argument. We get it, you want to kill babies in peace, just put together a better argument.

living on its own means that it can survive outside of a host's environment. It does not mean that it can survive without care, it means that it is its own system

My family is not on welfare and I and my wife have had a tax-paying job since we were teenagers. Also, tax dollars probably paid for your education, which clearly didn't work.

Daily reminder that the whole "is a fetus a person" thing is just a red herring. Even if you had a grown man writing Shakespeare up in there, abortion still wouldn't be murder.

Will you ever fuckoff with this stupid debate?

Tons of human life with mental disorders and other problems can’t exist without constant care, IV, and other stuff, so they should just be killed to cause their not human and can’t survive on their own. Every argument you present is intentionally disingenuous. If you planned on having other people understand your view and change their mind, you failed here.

It's a parasite until it's out of the womb and surviving under it's own power.

I can fucking afford them idiot. Me and my wife made $136,000 last year. I probably pay way more taxes than you.

Gosh, all the same replies we've seen for months. How completely uninteresting. Two days from now the thread will be up again and you'll write exactly the same shit once more. Gosh.

Are you fucking retarded? First, nothing I said has anything to do whit psychology, it has to do with physiology.
second, surviving on its own, from a physiological point of view, means that it is its own independent system and can exist outside of a host system. A baby is a human because it will survive outside of a host (the mother). A fetus will not, it will die immediately when exposed to an environment outside of the uterus, meaning that it cannot survive as its own system

B R I D G E B A B I E S

my girlfriend has aborted 4 times. It's fun for her

Attached: 1559223124947.jpg (864x960, 165K)

No shit fuck face. I'm speaking generally about an organism formed when sperm meets egg.

OK, then smart ass. (If you are the poster bitching about paying taxes for my kids) Do you use roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, universities, parks, the post office, or government buildings? By the way, me and my 4 kids paid well over $30,000 in taxes, not even including sales taxes on purchases and gov. fees which has to be thousands of dollars.

Wait if they outlaw abortions will omlets still be legal?

Using the same logic, yes.

Bad bait retard.
Abortion is literally a human right

I'm specifically applying this metric to humans and stated as much in other responses I've made. So no, they weren't illegal before for the same reason. Not human.

Ita easy for neckbeards to judge other people options. Her life her choice. Easy as that, dont cry and accept that you cant have control over a lot of stuff.

Attached: 1558948690333.jpg (1280x1707, 704K)

How many unwanted children have you adopted?