Hello again godtards. Long time no post. Perhaps you have been wondering where I have been? After the NZ shooting...

Hello again godtards. Long time no post. Perhaps you have been wondering where I have been? After the NZ shooting, Ausfags could no longer access 4chins without paying for a pass, hence my absence. Well, I’m on holiday in Philippines right now so let’s get back into it, wot?

Your god’s fake, your heaven’s fake, your hell’s fake, your baby jesus was nothing more than plagiarised fiction, your religion is a scam designed to separate idiots from their cash, your priest knows that he is a liar and you are a drooling tard.

Questions?

Attached: 3831F8B6-129F-4C31-B3C4-69750E1CAB28.jpg (480x480, 35K)

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

>him
TRIGGERED

27?

Penises trigger you?

God is a proud BLACK WOMAN.

I don't know. That's why I'm asking. I always end up biting into it

Prove it.

Which god?

Prove what exactly? I made a number of claims.

Mine of course, the only one that exists.

Monotheism fag

And which one is that?

yuh huh, and your point is...?

we're more aligned with illuminati then god here, you're preaching to the converted

when gardening don't listen to sosa

No, I’m not. A large percentage of 4chins are Amerifats, and a large percentage of Amerifats are godtards. These are the people I try to assist. To help them see that they are victims of a scam.

Attached: 861CC5B5-5179-4DE4-AA89-40E61C6D8D84.jpg (640x640, 109K)

trips so i'll take this a truth

all 4chin users are hereby blessed by the word of god, UNIFY YOUR FAITH

Based post, like my father always said, you're either brainwashed from the ripe age of 0 with Bible propaganda, or a fuckin retard if you really think God exists

Which god?

Attached: 5C955242-D13B-47B5-9304-7234791208D9.jpg (384x384, 20K)

jewish or christian, your choice but the only applicable ones or i'd of said something else, like zeus, krishna or horus and not 'god'.

The word “god” is a common noun. You don’t get to appropriate it just because your favourite religion has instructed you to do so. Your favourite god comes with exactly the same amount of supporting evidence as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake. That amount is zero.

Attached: F6017413-2E78-4032-A6DA-F2A0EEE91FDE.jpg (660x371, 25K)

hey the bible appropriated it, i didn't do it like, right now, in the last 10 minutes.

they were deitys before the bible ya pillock and still are in many places of the world.

further note is one of great humility and comes from a humble place.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT, DIDN'T THINK THAT THROUGH DID YOU. YOU TRIED TO SOUND SMART AND NOW YOU LOOK A TWAT.

Also, do some research before spouting bullshit.