>25
>alcoholic
>loses love of his life
>then loses his job as a journalist
>no one will hire me
>fails carrer
>is a cunt towards friends
>wakes up wishing he was dead and drinks to stop the hurting

Damn I wish I was dead. Can anyone help me?

Attached: 5ABCB3A8-815C-45A1-A601-69A184555362.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X98Hilo2dT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, I agree. Suicide is your best option. Have you tried jumping off a building and landing head first? Thats usually a good option.

Nah

>journalist
learn to code

Get help with your alcoholism m8. This seems the reason for all the crap that happened
>inb4 obvious answer

Attached: 1558185494126.jpg (548x730, 103K)

Get a dog to have as bf/gf, will make you feel better cause is great emotional support

I can. Look in the mirror. Then slap your face. Hard. I mean really hard! You're only 25...
Gotta tell ya, there are other grills, other careers, and other lives. Stop being a dick to your friends, they will be there in the end, not all of them, but enough that makes it all worth it... Now put down that glass and get to it!!

Don't listen to this guy, he's literally just setting you up for failure again.

youtube.com/watch?v=X98Hilo2dT4

Wah a 25 year old whining about their problems. Get over it, find a new slut, a new career that has genuine merit. Stop drinking. That simple.

You realize there's a problem with how you are right now. So fucking fix it. Don't take the easy way out and off yourself. Fix your fucking life up. Admit to your friends that something's going on in your head and that's why you've been such a cunt to them. They'll understand and be there for you user. They'll help you get back on your feet in terms of your career. You might not be able to be picky now, but you CAN save up money and fix your life first, THEN pursue journalism after you're economically stable. Then from there, either try to fix shit with your girlfriend or if that's not manageable, move on. If it's your fault, own it. If it's hers, fucking move on because user you'll find someone that loves you for you. You're twenty fucking five. Even if you lived to the average, you still have about 50 years ahead of you. If you don't think you can fix your shit in >50 years then you're a fucking moron. Seriously dude, like I said. You obviously are able to realize the issues in your life. So fix it. It'll be far than easy, that's for sure, but if you fix your life you'll look back to this moment with you being stuck at rock bottom and think about how stupid it would've been to have off'd yourself. I was in your shoes at one point 4 years ago, and I do the same thing. Buck the fuck up user and fix your life. I believe in you.

You can't be an alcoholic at 25 faggot just smoke some weed and play a game to keep your mimd off it

Stop being a cunt and apologise to your friends before you lose them. Once they're gone, it'll all feel much worse.

Thank you for all your replies. Just called a psychiatrist, have an appointment tomorrow. I never did that, but maybe antidepressants will help. It’s either that or sinking in depression and fucking beer. God I hope it helps... So that I could help some people in the future. That’s all I ever wanted... Thanks. From the bottom of my heart.

>perfect bio for a writer
Do what you do user, and write what you write.
Express your distress, share your care, and success will surely follow, nojesting.
This was the experience of two successful published writers I know iRL

Dooooo not look at it like you can sink deeper and drink it away. That's basically prolonged suicide. I get it, alcohol helps, but don't turn it into a crutch. That's not fixing your life like I said earlier. Also user, and I mean this, but next time you're feeling down dude, call the suicide hotline. They handle suicidal thoughts and crises. This right here, what you're feeling, counts. And I cannot stress this enough but getting the chance to anonymously let every pent up thought out without any judgement helps more than you can imagine. You'd be surprised when you hang up and you're not thinking about ending it, but instead whatever it is that the hotline operator recommended. Like I said user, I believe in you

Good on you. Also watch your weight on antidepressants. Being a fat cunt makes life a lot worse.

LOL op antidepressants are a weapon that jews use against us.

This. Fix the drinking OP you retart

lul
>THE JEWWWWWWWWWWS

meds are meds. not jewish weapons

>Damn I wish I was dead. Can anyone help me?
I'm sure everyone you've ever spoken to about this has tried to help you. With the same advice
STOP DRINKING
Drinking may have started as a result of your fucking up, but now it's become the cause of your present shit life.
For some reason that's not getting through to you. If you're unemployed then spend this time in a rehab. Go to a nearby IOP, work through all that shit and put it behind in a few months.

Attached: 1558654848959.png (469x652, 349K)

>You can't be an alcoholic at 25 faggot
>it takes decades to get addicted to anything
stfu kid, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about

>5
are u me?