ITT: Explain how the backrooms ARENT a blatant ripoff of the stanley parable?

ITT: Explain how the backrooms ARENT a blatant ripoff of the stanley parable?

i think i figured out the reason why so many people remember a backrooms type area!

Remember back in 2012/13 when the game "stanley parable" came out??? The one with a large amount of alternative endings???

Well take a look at this
youtu.be/D8CUoNiGJmg youtu.be/c3raVsi_0iM

This is pretty much the backrooms creepy pasta beta

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-013430_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 559K)

Explain how your retarded reddit spacing ass hasn't been run-off from this site.

Been working on that achievement where i don't play it. Also been working on forgetting i spent real world money on it

Fuck off newfriend this spacing originated on image boards faggot

Also how the fuck are you going to deny it? Look at pic related, its literally the same shit as "noclipping" or whatever the spazzes call it

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-022940_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 354K)

Attached: headon.jpg (480x360, 18K)

You can noclip in real life with lucid dreaming, then you have to find the backrooms. But if you wake up there, your mind will seperate and be stuck there forever

Ive been doing tests for 8 days trying to lucid dream in order to noclip or recreatethe backrooms

Any advice?

>i had a lucid dream before and coincidentally it started with me running through hallways that were way too long till i stopped and realized the hallways were humanely impossible, caused me to realize i was dreaming

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-011822_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 464K)

I have been activly and practicing lucid dreaming for years now. Its all about mindset and tricking yourself. I feel I have travelled far and maybe even other planets in my dreams, keeping yourself concious and aware but not breaking the state of dream is fuck dificult. I gound that some people, now including myself, have like a way of realising that their dreaming. When your awake, look at your hands from time to time, do it every day. When your in your dream, you might look at your hands from habit and if anything is different, dont take too big notice of it but keep in mind your dreaming. You can have awareness but fake ignore it

Thanks

As a counterpoint, I lucid dream fairly often and get stuck in them. Not indefinitely obviously, but I can’t make myself wake up. Last one I had, I was completely and fully aware I was dreaming and I was standing in a forest screaming, “ wake up!!! Waaaaake uuuuuppp!!” Over and over. Just kept right on dreaming though.

Yeah that shit can happen too. I was stuck in a field area, had trees and shit but looked alien somehow and thats what threw me off. Once I realized I was dreaming, I could move around and explore but I had no body. I stayed there for a really long time and tried waking myself up but the whole experience felt euphoric and I woke up with the happoest feeling and I wept that I left that place. It felt so familiar and emotionally attached to me

Personally, the thought of getting trapped in the backrooms freaks me out. It seems like we have all experienced atleast a fraction of what it would be like in some way or another, the smell, the sounds and the pressure of being there, being there alone

That’s pretty interesting. Maybe look into shamanistic vision questing to get back there? I know that’s a huge topic, but with a little patience and faith, anyone can do it.

Yeah I have tried many times to get back there. You ever feel like you just belong somewhere, now that place made me feel like I was meant to be there and should be there. I am yet to go back there somehow and find out whatsup with that place and my connection to it

I know what you mean, yes. I’ve had similar experiences. The dream world opens doors to many realms. Most people don’t give it nearly enough thought or credit. I once laid down to take a nap on a lazy weekend, slept for about two hours. Had a dream that lasted well over a week, in real time. Waking up, eating, using the bathroom, sleeping, over and over for a week. One night I even went to some concert and watched the whole multiple hours long event. Then I woke up. Talk about disorienting. Took me days to feel even halfway normal in the head again.

Shit man thise extended dreams can fuck you up. You partially live another life and get dumped back into reality, no explaination of how time passed or anything. Its messed up. I havent had overly long dreams like that yet, longest was probly a days lenght or two. I read that you can anchor yourself in some ways as to tether your mind to your body and not get lost out there

chew salvia

Yea, I read a story once (no idea if it is actually true, but it seems possible) about a guy who dreamed an entire life in one night. Started as a kid, grew up, got married, had kids and then grandkids then finally, on his deathbed, woke up the next morning. Supposedly completely broke his mind and he went permanently insane.

I’ve heard about anchoring techniques like that but I’ve never really looked deeply into it. Fortunately, I’ve never needed them. That week long dream was by far my longest adventure like that. I absolutely believe you could get stuck somehow though.

Wow an entire lifetime would break your mind. I couldnt even think of how traumatic that would be.

And just as traumatic for his real life wife / kids. Go to sleep like any other day and wake up to your husband / dad having gone completely and totally insane with no hope for ever fixing it.

Fucking wild, that’s for sure.

Do you keep a dream journal? If not, I’d suggest starting. It’s awesome to go back and real old dreams and it supposedly helps you get better at remembering dreams as well.

Read* not “real”

Yeah I have a dream journal from like 3 years now. I tried writing down all my dreams to track them and I realized I have like 3 hotspots where I like to go when I dream, a endless open grass field with a single tree, a island with some kind of facility and a very alien planet videy place with mountains and trees and shit

That’s really awesome. Keep it up. I hope you continue to learn about your places. It’s been nice talking with you! Long days and pleasant nights to you.

Thanks man to you too. This is a very interesting subject and Ive just reignited my love for it

Might actually try...have friends that have smoked it

I smoked salvia alot when I was visiting my sister in the uk. Mixed it with weed too. Stuff is great and I wish I had a hookup for it now. I had a plant but it died

EVER FUCKED A SLUT WITH YOUR CLIT IN THE DICK NAMED RICK YEAAAAAA

Who is the face behind such a post? I dont even understand why something like this needed to be said

OH IT NEEDED TO BE SAID BUT IM NOT POSTING A FACE PIX YOU DEGENERATED MONGOLOID. LETS JUST SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL AND MANLY

fpbp

Fuck pussy bang penises?