Wincest Thread

Wincest Thread

Attached: 1530771793079.jpg (837x800, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twalli.com/71f9
youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could fuck my step sis...

I wish I could muster up the courage to fuck my sister. We flirt all the time, but it's mostly just lightly. Nothing super obvious or anything. I don't think she feels the same way.

Bumping for incest anons' stories.
I know I'm not the only "degenerate" here.
Play the escalation game.

Yeah I get that. She teases me a lot too, which I love
I only know her since 6 years, when she was 11

Use memes...start innocent then ramp em up to more risque, then sexy then out right degenerate. It worked for me with my cousin haha

story please

I had preteen sex with my sister when she found a condom in my parents room and asked me to put it on and fuck her. We both knew what we were doing and it was great but never spoke of it after it happened

Memes?
I'm fine the way it is. I love getting teased

so you took her virginity? did she bleed? was that the only time you guys fucked?

If she didn't bleed, she came up with the idea because someone used (molested) her already.

Fuck gt...on phone...anyhow
Few late night txt wirh her. Sending memes and talking shit about family members. Few nights of this. Memes are getting hotter! Finally they are out right depictions of what i want to do to her, she is sending the same. Finally she flat out asks if i wanna fuck. Thats was 3 years ago Halloween. On that Thanksgiving night I give her a ride to drop off her kids at her baby daddys house and she gives me road head for the trouble. Basically we are fuck buddies now. We fuck when ever we get the chance. I have cremepie her seveal times, she has swallowed my load. Anal isn't off the table but just hasn't happned yet.

Both my sisters, oldest (right) used to give me handjobs when we were younger but never went further I really wish we did. It all started from her being curious

Attached: D5599FE1-A949-4B8F-99B9-58193D25FDD4.jpg (960x960, 142K)

shes fucking gorgeous. if she jerked me off i'd find it impossible to NOT end up fucking her.

Same here. I'd probably pin her down if I had to.
I don't want to post any of my stories here until I see there is at least one other user near my level of my family's.

>her kids
>baby daddy
Well, it worked for you but your cousin was already a slut.

how old were you guys at the time? did she ever get naked while stroking you? ever suck it for you?

>did she bleed
you don't fuck a woman on her period incel

what is a hymen

>.BR0THER CHAN RENEWED and UPDATED..

twalli.com/71f9

We were really young and I didn’t want to go that far
She was 11 or 12 and I was 13 or 14, she did take her top off a few times after I asked her to, felt her up a bit as she had small tits, I told her to suck it but she didn’t put any more than the head in and preferred kissing and licking anyway that only happened once

Attached: C180059A-C897-4F65-B882-FBD295CF215B.jpg (720x960, 110K)

now who is the incel here?

(>=

Attached: e7hdG2.jpg (500x500, 34K)

god damn user. shes 10/10. was she that pretty when she jerked you off?

Well in her defence...she divorced him becuse he knocked up her bff...but w/e

Post more of her

Attached: Green Text Italian Cousin.png (1779x5398, 1.42M)

Attached: Silencing Ane or Imouto.jpg (960x802, 54K)

Attached: Waiting so Long.gif (500x323, 1.26M)

Then call him her ex and stop using nigger terms like "baby daddy."

Birds of a feather, flock together bro

agreed

>m'lady

Attached: your opinions.png (983x610, 1.2M)

Not really, her face looked similar I guess

Attached: E7201719-C294-4865-A0B2-A8D668F80820.jpg (1534x2048, 216K)

It's doable, you gotta build tension, keep momentum, but not be too eager. You have to slowly raise the baseline level of sexual discussion you have with her over time, the more comfortable you are talking about sexual things (even just dirty jokes) the easier it will be to for her to think of you in a sexual light.
Then just get drunk/high etc together and make sure you keep it together enough to not rush things, see where things go.
Just don't fall into the trap of viewing her solely as a sexual object and not a person, you don't want her to feel used after, as that'll put her in a guilt/regret cycle rather than seeing it as a close relationship.

Def works.

Don't mind me, just testing if those massive faggots mods unbanned me.

Attached: 1553188001012.jpg (800x588, 266K)

If she's bleeding on her first time, you not only fucked her, but you also fucked up.
Most guys fucked up their first time.

When I was 14 and she was 10, my sister and I used to have oral sex. It started out because she was in the bathroom one morning when I stepped out of the shower and she caught a glimpse of my cock before I could cover up with a towel.
Anyway, we used to get naked and she'd straddle my face while she sucked my dick, classic 69 position. Went on for a couple of years, but she started feeling guilty about it when she got to be around 12 or so, and we eventually stopped.

?

when a girls hymens breaks there is almost always at least a little blood.

how on earth could you resist sticking it in her over those 2 years

I jerk off to my sister almost every day

Attached: 20181218_081056.jpg (864x1301, 554K)

I'm gonna jerk of to your sister every day now too. Have any more?

that is almost exactly the same as my experience, only me and my sis grinded our junk/skin together thinking we were doing it right and we stopped cause I started to feel guilty/paranoid about what we were doing

Attached: 20181001_073609.jpg (713x1005, 346K)

It's not a solid barrier.
There's already an opening in it.
If you rush things, it tears, but otherwise it stretches as it's moved out of the way.

Nice, how did you get these?

I felt a little guilty, too. Not guilty enough to stop going down on her, but too guilty to fuck her.

Her instagram. Found it a while ago but shes made it private recently

Attached: 20190225_234216.png (792x1350, 935K)

youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc
Y'all incels need knowledge.

Well nobody judges you, if she was my is, I would jerk off too.

Attached: CheckEM.jpg (750x1024, 99K)

keep posting im jerking