Is there a way to know when a sale is coming? Or a cheap Stardew Valley steam key for sale...

Is there a way to know when a sale is coming? Or a cheap Stardew Valley steam key for sale? I'm $6 bucks short and god damn, I wanna play this game.

>inb4 why not pirate it
Internet is heavily monitored and the few torrent sites I know are blocked :/

Attached: unnamed.jpg (323x433, 54K)

steam summer sales soon

What said. Also, game is worth the full price. Could just wait until payday or ask to borrow $6 from whoever.

Great to hear a sale is coming soon. Hopefully it will be within my range by then. Is there a set date?

Third world country so $6 is kinda big. And yeah, I've seen game footage. Looks a lot like Harvest Moon which I used to play a ton when I was a kid. Am excited for it

>torrent sites are blocked
even pirate proxy?

I'm not entirely sure. I only know of piratebay and igg-games for pirated games. Not like I can use them since qBittorrent and uTorrent download website is blocked too.

Damn university wifi

Download it free at IGG man. They have a torrent site too

OP, pop an email, I'll send a humble store gift

game sucks, dont buy into the hype from the virgins that play it

igg-games com is blocked, mate. I used to use it before but it got blocked around January :/

good luck op

>thinks torrents are the only way for illegal downloads
Fuck off, summerfag.

gift order complete, its on its way. might wanna delete the post due to email

i only joined last week, plz forgive me.
Kidding aside, obviously there are other ways. But imo, torrents are the safest so I'm not going to risk downloading from shady sites.

You fucking legend. DUUUDE. Thank you so much!! Seriously!! Just wow!!

Legit thank you, man!!!

how do you not have 10 fucking dollars you broke nigger?

skidrow maybe? skidrow is pretty solid with their torrents/links

No torrents are the most unsecure way in terms of privacy and if you are afraid of viruses then you better stay completely off the internet. Pro tip viruses are spread through torrents, too.

instant gaming / G2A?

game is fantastic and deserves to be played by everyone. I dont mind spending a few dollars to help the dev, as ape is amazing person. cheers and have fun

Fucking hell user, get your shit together.
skidrowreloaded dot com slash stardew-valley-v1-3-36/

Third world, jobless, university student. Can't you read?

Thanks anons but a legend sent me the as a gift. Just claimed it! :D

Pretty stoked to play it! Downloading it rn!

Seriously, dude. I can't thank you enough. It hasn't even been a week into this month but you've already made it. Downloading the game rn and I can't wait to stay up and play it. Thank you so much, man!

https:// igg-games.com/ stardew-valley-free-803416434-download. html

delete the empty spaces

It's worth it buddy

user delivered. Day is good.

Yup it's a fucking great game ive bought it twice and it was fucking worth all of it

Use a VPN to get around that torrent site block. I know most of them cost money but a few is free. I haven't tried it myself yet but the browser Opera have a free built-in VPN. I guess you have a small router in your apartment. Change the domain name server too the one Google provide instead of the one your network provider (in your case the university) use.

The Google dns is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Thank you everyone for the effort you've given me to get around the block. I'll try them when I eye a new game. And thanks to that user who gifted me Stardew Valley

I hate you all for enabling this dickhead

yay

most torrent sites are not blocked if you use a fucking vpn.