Hey Yea Forums why i cant get a gf or atleas a hoe to fuck

Hey Yea Forums why i cant get a gf or atleas a hoe to fuck
>inb4 gay hat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-04-03-52.png (540x960, 197K)

Also the bio isnt that bad when females on your contry dont know engles

Attached: 1559794796509.gif (498x466, 1.1M)

Fuck... this shit it's gonna be 404 soon and i got no help from Yea Forums

Attached: 1559724252419s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

because you're using badoo in 2019

Don't be so picky, why not take guys too

you look unsecure on the pic, huge turn off for women.. Try taking more pics, like you look you are in control of shit

you have AIDs and hoes can smell it on you

Dont be the smart gentlemen, just say you smoke weed and like to have fun. Go for the bimbos and dont have high standards. Also dont expect a relationship just expect some succ

Post your full bio op, maybe we can help

Yeah i was thinking about that gonna change my boi ASAP

better?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-04-42-34.png (540x960, 290K)

Gay hat

No... Now you just look like you are looking for the next boy to call your brother to suck you off so you can cum

not gonna say it's because of your gay hat but it's because of your gay hat

you're an adult, not a freshman in high school. use tinder like everyone else

Tinder banned me when i tried to make an account

>still insecure
don't hide your face behind your smartphone, don't wear a hat. Get yourself a nice haircut (nothing crazy), take off your hat and look straight in the camera with a honest looking smile. It might take a couple of shots to get it right but it's worth it.

Idk why i even try tho
I'll die for an ethilic coma alone and there is gonna be 0 friends or family on my grave
I better go and rape a female before i die virgin

Mt head its shaved
And my jaw looks weird if i smile once a faggot almost broke it with a bat

why?

I have no idea

doesn't matter, just show some self-confidence.

Mention that you have a huge cock. Sluts love huge cocks

It does, i look like shit
And i do have self confidence when talking to females
But i just dont get matchs
Still your advices are good

I would but badoo ban the shit out of you if you post a pic of your dick and thats gay

don't hide your face, hoes will think you are ugly. try to take some photos that you are in group and having fun doing activities too, so they they can understand you are not a serial killer. also few sports photos help, like jogging or cycling or skating, maybe martial arts. fake it till you make it.

I dont have friends oe go outside, i only lift and i wont ask my brother to take a picture of me lifting shit

>addicted to meth (socially)

don't take photos of you lifting shit but other people is a must , I dunno try to create an environment with your brother in a bar or something , also lift harder. It's not obvious. by the way if you don't have friends you don't have confidence by default, off to r9k with you

1st. badoo is 99% dead and 1% bots.
2nd 18 isn't really an ideal age for guys to get girls. starts getting better when youre a couple years older than the 18, 19, 20 year olds of the world

Lma0 think we found the nigger

dude i look like shit too. It's not about the looks, it's about the image. Try to imagine how a woman thinks when using stuff like tinder. They swipe until they find someone who looks particulary interesting and looking like a friendly, chill guy is a unique selling point because most people pretend to be bad boys. Your pic should spark the thought:"that guy looks like someone i'd like to meet up with". Alternativly you can also try sending dick pics to random chicks.

Lack of real effort. Ever since the internet became super-popular decades ago, you can accidentally get laid... metaphorically speaking.

someone found Emma Watson's private insta

Was that faggot your mom lol?

So i gotta wait 2 more years to get a girl or fuck? Fuck this shit its been more that 2 years since i kissed a girl and i'am already an asocial fucker, in 2 years i'll be on the news for doing the Christchur v2.0

dick pics never work. Believe me every girl I fucked told me the moment they receive the dick pic they block the sender. Shit's nasty to look at, only after fucking the girl

yeah i know, i was semi-serious. Only works if you got a really long dong

You look autistic
Try not looking autistic

Imposible
My PP its almost 17cm and my country regular size its like 14
So yeah my dick its small

Just smile, your close mouth looks awkard. You're not bad looking at all, don't hide it.
And 17cm is definitely not bad.

post pic of your dong

This suckass
Now i'am sad for this normies website fuck it love isnt real and hoes want money for sex i'll buy a rolex gold chains and gucci trash to look better

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-05-21-44.png (540x960, 56K)

kek, got 18 cm and every girl i fucked said it's long so i guess 17 is okay at least. My last girlfriend said it's too long. I think girls are exaggerating when talking about dick size, like dudes are exaggerating when it comes to tits

badoo is dead try grindr

I use grindr to buy drugs not gay sex

a pity

lose the hat faggot.
tells them you're insecure or bald.

Wich are my chances, 0?
Its fucking lame i ended on a dates website from being a normal person

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-05-45-36.png (540x960, 207K)

doesn't matter what you think your chances are. just go for it and maybe you'll land that big titty goth gf