Mental health ain’t doing so hot, been thinking about ending myself

mental health ain’t doing so hot, been thinking about ending myself

how should i go about it if i do, what’s the recommended way

Attached: 1C09145E-4502-4A8A-906A-47F99763AB29.jpg (747x463, 84K)

cry me a river faggot

Sage Sage Sage

Alcohol enema.

Dont under estimate the effectiveness of antidepressants. If you havent been prescribed, try it out.

idk but if u do u better livestream it

Take a shit ton of random pills you find in your house, and drink alcohol

Well, if it was me I wouldn't touch the brain. If its your last moments you should experience it. My most desired way to go is hypooxemia. Go to a welding supply store and get the biggest bottle of argon or helium you can. Get u a regulator and rig it up to a oxy mask. You wont even know youre dying.

That being said, if you need to talk feel free to let it out.

Exit bag google

Old age

Antidepressants are Jew propaganda. Literally as effective as placebos and often increase the risk of suicide. Kikes make lots of money convincing NPCs depression is a disease and not a normal response to living in clown world

got plenty of that to work with

came to Yea Forums because i knew i’d get legitimate good responses. appreciate it m8

lots of factors added up to the decision but ultimately a dumb bitch triggered it all

Wanting to off yourself isnt a "normal" response to living. Sure sometimes things are unbearable but living by definition requires that you are alive. Also, not sure why youd say SSRIs dont work with such extensive body of scientific evidence and known mechanism of action readily available for you to read at your fingertips

Don't do it just because of what a dumb bitch did. There's plenty of those out there and they're not special. Stick around dude.

Dude, you absolutely cannot give her the satisfaction. Dont off yourself because of a woman. What mental health problems other than depression or anxiety do you have?

ex came back into my life
got very close again, admitted she still loved me
told me to fly out across country to celebrate our birthdays together
ended up contracting balintis
in the confusion and pain end up going to the ER
ends up fucking a 5’6 dude on my birthday as i’m in the hospital
tells me happy birthday 40 min after they fucked
when i confronted i was told to get over it and eventually threatened with a restraining order

Suck exhaust
But before you do send cock pics to kaleigreen2 on sc, I let that bitch cheat off my test in advanced accounting and she ghosted me

Who hurt you kid? Go to bed.

having friends but not even knowing who they really are, constantly feeling lonely even around loved ones
inability to sleep well, end up taking 3-4 hour long naps everyday
wanting to get hurt by someone just to feel something other than depression and anxiety

Try some antidepressants

it would be an honor

Dude, my ex did the same shit. Girls are naturally deceiving creatures. It seems to me you respect them too much. I was pretty sexually active after I lost my virginity at 16. After my ex started lyimg and cheating it really opened my eyes to how fucked it is to be a woman. Now Im not ragging on all women but for fuck sakes, millennial women are some of the most depressing people. Youll get over it, and while you are dont look to make any woman happy other than your family's. Learn to make yourself happy instead of relying on some dumb cunt.

was looking into getting therapy yesterday, will try to get some pills.
anything at this point honestly

Before suicide, consider taking steps to restarting your life. Move to a different state, meet new people, find a job you enjoy. It sounds cliche but the things you're feeling right now are like the pain from breaking a bone. It will hurt, a lot, but it goes away. Also you may want to look into diagnosis or treatment for any mental illnesses you suffer from, often times they will be the root cause of your feelings, regardless of external stimuli.

Not meaning to sound cold, but you get that way after 11 years of telling people not to off themselves. Don't make yourself part of 4chans body count. It's dishonorable, to say the least.

Post screencaps of request and sent message

This massive amount of depression and anxiety in this generation is a sign that our collective soul has been stretched so thin that its become transparent. The outlook on the future is so fucked that almost nobody except for the rich and the attractive are happy. That and people with extra chromosomes. Im in the same boat. I lost my job because of it. Eventually I pulled myself together enough to start a small business as a mechanic. I work from home now and make my own hours.

half of it hurt because of the lying
other half because she’s literally the only one who would actively try to figure out who i am and what i like to do.

not even my friends of 7 years probably even know me as well as this dumb bih. but that falls back on myself too for letting a whore catch me slipping

just kys yourself

Good to hear OP :) i only looked for medical aid after a failed suicide attempt. Counselling and pills did miracles for me. I wish the same outcome for you before you commit to something you cant come back from. Theres more to life than dumb bitches

i smoke hella weed to help with the anxiety, lack of sleep, and lack of appetite

because of all that’s going on i was trying to apply somewhere with better pay but that also means taking a drug test. cannabis really helps medicinally but without it’s causing more problems

Youd be surprised how much figuring out what you like you can do on your own or with friends.

respect for turning it all around. gives me some hope fr fr

Drink ghb and overdose, you'll fall asleep and stop breathing

the best way i can describe it is depression is a mountain and i’m at the base of it rn.

sometimes hope shimmers at the top, but many fall down the mountain of depression on their journey to the other side where happiness resides

still got a long way to climb but still hoping i don’t submit to the worst

This.
Being depressed is a perfectly normal response to being genocide in your own country. And antidepressants are garbage.

You got this man. Depression is something you have to chip away at slowly by bettering you and your outlook. Set some goals and always have something to look forward to no matter how insignificant. You arent gonna get over it quickly but when you get over the hump youll be proud of yourself. I have been right on the edge with the wind pushing me over but i pulled through. You can too.

Cant climb mountains in one go :) slow and steady is better than slipping and falling! Just dont forget to look back as you climb to remind yourself of the progress :)

This is the truth. Anything else and you've been jewcucked

It is in this world. The world is beyond fuck in all and more aspect the imaginable.

Oh but yeah.

>Muh economy
>Muh jobs
>Muhs socials midia.

Literally kill yourself if you spend any time at all on any given day on jewbook.
You're late to your own suicide.

I dont think thats a very healthy way of looking at the world. Working on how to see the world in a different way might do you good :) good point about facebook. I havent touched it since years ago. It wasnt in any way improving my quality of life

Also, why the hostility :) we're all just trying to figure shit out. No need for aggression

just relax ur probably like 20 haha youve been an adult for 2 years haha just get over it hahaha

Eat a shotgun. It's quick and easy as can be.

Eating a shotgun sounds like a painful and a very drawn out exercise hahaha