Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

Attached: BP2.jpg (1280x1920, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18118393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder who left the taps on and flooded the god damn house.

Attached: BlackUp.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Late night competition?? ;)

WHY IS MY ROOM FLOODED?

LT? blur? someone else?

Attached: BP1.jpg (1280x1920, 353K)

LT. So is that a yes?

hmmm sure why not...you can start i'll make an official thread soon.

Attached: BP4.jpg (1280x1920, 338K)

"well to be honest we had to do some redecorating for the photoshoot."

Attached: BP5.jpg (1280x1920, 308K)

I'll tease until the official thread starts!

I cum in my pants because I'm a premature ejaculator.

oh come on user...i know you can do better than that!

Attached: BP3.jpg (1280x1920, 304K)

She should go back to taking that top off

as you wish! are you the photographer?

Attached: BP6.jpg (1281x1920, 255K)

Nope, just someone who wanted to see a great pair of titties

I take my pants off. I try to edge myself. I fail. I cum all over my carpet floor. I ask her to leave. I have shag carpet. I grab the oxi clean. Billy Mayes ghost appears. He presents himself to me. I'm so turned on. I cum all over the carpet for a second time. Its shag. I'm fucked.

You're smokin some REALLY wicked shit dude. Good for you.

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

who tf has an ocean in their bedroom though?

lol man in all seriousness, we might be able to help you with your problem...
well...i'm not sure i feel comfortable stripping in front of someone who's not a professional.

Attached: BP7.jpg (1281x1920, 364K)

Well I am a professional, I just wasnt hired on for this particular shoot. I can still give you advice and help you model.

you said you wanted a roleplay thread but don't how to act smooth ;)
>maybe if you go over to the next beach where Amy is you'll have more success!

Attached: A1.jpg (680x1024, 347K)

Blur wanted the roleplay thread lol, you and I have done several before in the past.
>And that works for me, I would rather look at Amy anyway;)

Realize I must have died very recently and going through my bedroom door was "crossing over" because there's now an ocean with a hot girl instead of my bedroom. How she reacts to me will probably tell me if it's heaven or hell pretty quick unless some asshole's playing a long con on me.

oh my friend...you are in heaven you're just starting to realize how great your reward will be...

>Amy is frolicking around totally in the nude and is startled when she notices you watching her.
"Oh hey user, are you here to take the pictures of me?"

Attached: A2.jpg (680x1024, 274K)

I sure am Amy! Sorry I'm late, got a little distracted trying to give a blonde down the beach some tips. She's going to need a lot of help to get to you're level.

Now it was my understanding this was a bikini strip shoot, did you want to do a full nude set instead?

You still going to make an official thread?

"Oh yeah, i just feel so much more liberated when my body is fully exposed to the beautiful ocean breeze...i was explaining that to my friend Hannah but I'm not sure she gets it. What do you think of how I look...is that...that an erection you have in your pants?"

Attached: A5.jpg (1024x680, 430K)

how about we see if you can resist temptation... :)

so what do you say to her?

Hannah Ferguson? She's also great to work with, but you're right she doesn't get it. You look amazing Amy, excuse my erection, but your body is just so sexy against the ocean waves. I promise it wont distract me from my work!
>as I speak my erection continues to grow in my pants

Hell no, I'm fapping tonight. It's just whether I start now or in a few minutes when the thread starts

strawpoll.me/18118393

"I don't mind if you need to take it and out rub it a little...in fact i'd almost be insulted if you didn't"

Attached: a6.jpg (1024x680, 402K)

>hey even though blur was the one who requested roleplay...do you still like the concept?

Why would the ocean be in my bedroom?

"Well I can't exactly turn down an offer like that now can I? I wouldn't want to be rude"
>I pull out my cock and grab it by the base, stroking up to the tip and back down slowly

do a 360 and walk away

ignore and continue watching anime

Yea I do for sure.

"Would you enjoy looking at my booty while you enjoy yourself...i heard you were secretly an ass man."

Attached: a4.jpg (1024x680, 265K)

Well I'm sure from our previous shoots you figured that one out, you were pretty quick to spot my boner after all.

>my dick twitches in my hand as she turns around

"Natalina told me that the morning after you two had sex...is sex with me something you're thinking about right now?"

Attached: A3.jpg (680x1024, 288K)

>Uh... hello...

She either latches onto my dick and it's amazing, her horrible demon teeth rip my dick off, or I've got super hell aids with a side of demon herpes that I'll only find out about a week later when my dick grows an extra 4 feet and starts smacking me in the face with the force of a very bored Mike Tyson for the rest of eternity.

well...how good of a person were you in life?

meh/10

ask how she knew the code to my door, then kindly ask her to leave.

Take a moment to thank God that I get to live in the ocean.

Wtf that shirt was actually pretty cool. Fuck that dumb spoiled bitch

will you promise God to do better in your next reincarnation?

and not that you have a super hot lady in your view?

Attached: BP9.jpg (1920x1281, 344K)

what the heck i'm an optimist by nature so let's say she latches onto your penis and you experience true heaven for the first time in your existence.

Attached: BP10.jpg (1920x1281, 356K)

call a plumber, there's way too much water in my room

Call an Constructor, since the wall seems to be broken down.

'tard boys unite!! Post on a pic of a grill that you have 100% chance of never meeting much less being in the same room, so wack away...

I'll never meet this beauty and it's a sad fact of life...

Attached: She be a right fine cookin implement.jpg (640x484, 92K)