Just when you thought you was about to retire

Just when you thought you was about to retire.
Waddap niggas

Attached: whynot.jpg (3096x4128, 1.22M)

Fuck is that ? Heroin??

More snortey, less shootey, also not opiod

ಠ_ಠ

That looks pretty off colour to me for sniff

in all fairness, it does burn like it would be something 'tv-told-me-it-was-this-bad'-terrible though

This thread sucks lol

Indeed.

is it pcp?

well.. well, you're gay.

No, but, not too far off in effect. (Except for the not only thinking jesus being close, but actually being jesus-part).

MDMA?

No, it's a 2C-deriviate.

No its dryed up cum

2CB?

Grow up tyler

7UP

Attached: 13456543.gif (220x164, 268K)

That is correct.

Your deviation from spelling derivative deserves derision.

Rolling on CB2 for firth time ever this weekend. How's it compare to a Candy Flip? And can you post me a pic showing size of dose I should hit please kind sir?

Attached: 13 out of 10.jpg (640x427, 93K)

That is fair.

That looks like some quality, uncut, parmesian, bro

1) Don't "roll" on 2CB without someone well versed next to you, who you know won't fuck with you.
2) Nothing compares in terms of effect and duration for its purpose.
3) Pics will never showcase a proper dose. It all depends on where it is from, how much it is stepped on, blabla jazzmusic.

Also if you want to do "Candy Flip" as you coin it, just eat a few fists of mushrooms, some regular ol' amphetamine, and hit the LSD when you notice you're not actually drinking any more alcohol..

I always flip on MD & LSD as it's something I'm used to for years. Thanks for the advice on the 2cb. How long does it last? 8+ hours?

Attached: 25 out of 10.jpg (530x707, 96K)

The full effect is usually just short of shrooms (psilo), 3-4 hours, 4-5 if you bump it.

Excellent - thank you. Enjoy your life user.

Likewise!