I'm curious, has anyone here ever killed anyone? If so how or why? Self defense? Murder?

I'm curious, has anyone here ever killed anyone? If so how or why? Self defense? Murder?

Attached: 1554249587883.gif (548x547, 246K)

This guy names John came up to me at a bar and said that he had 300 confirmed kills in Afghanistan. I hit him over the head with a bottle and the orange tint of his skin flew off and landed on his bimbo gf.

No

The only thing I killed was a bunch of pesky moths.

nice try CIA

Nice try. I'm not falling for that.

Havent killed anyone

once i did
>be me 14yo
>step on a bug
>the end

L

attention whore

I got rid of a few apes but it was in a dream. I will admit it felt great.

Ive straight up butchered every audition i ever had for anything

Only thing I ever killed was this hot ass plate of pizza rolls nigga

A few years ago, a guy shot my friend right in his face while we were in his lounge. Guy busted the door in and shot him. He had owed the guy money that we were unaware of. We found where the guy lived and the three of us went there one night. Knocked on the door and when he opened, we rushed him to the floor, kicked his ass hardcore and I stabbed him in his chest like 8 times out of rage.

Lol i bet you sucked his dick didnt you fag

I killed 8-13 people in Afghanistan.

What stupid reply is that?
Obsessed with dick sucking are we?

Wrong. We are A. All is real. When a man says he's killed someone with no physical evidence. I assure you he has killed.

I replied

I still have recall dreams of killing that piece of shit. Fucked me up way more than people would think.

Wouldn't you like to know. Fucking snitch.

Nice try FBI

Faggot

Fuck you

Attached: 1559757420158.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I haven't killed anyone but people in my family have been murdered. Shit sucks but oh well.

>Back in 2015
>ISIS running rampant in Syria and Iraq
>Be Airforce bomber Aircrew
>kill literally hundreds of ISIS providing CAS

Took to long to get a consult from ICU (you had to convince the attending back then) and a 19 y/o died. The rest out of ignorance or fatigue. As cliche as it sounds, I still see some of them in my nightmares

I legally kill people by paying taxes that fund the U.S. military

Nopers

i killed bunnies and squirrels as a kid, but no humans

8-13, were they kids and you classed them as halves or were they halves so you classed them as kids?

not yet lol

Attached: photo_2018-08-28_23-22-45.jpg (749x910, 83K)

k