What is it like to date a girl with bipolar disorder?

What is it like to date a girl with bipolar disorder?

Attached: medium.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paganbdsm.org/brokentoys/bpd_submissive.html
twalli.com/71f9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has its ups and downs

+1 reddit gold

You wake up thinking it's gonna be a normal day, then there she is in the living room saying her life doesn't matter, then coming home 6 hours later and she's on a cocaine-like mania kick.

I literally put mine in a facility 2 nights ago. Dated for 14 months. Honestly? It's overwhelming. Manic/Depressive swings/shifts are no joke. I want out, I need to leave for my own sanity.. but I feel like if I leave yer sue will end her own life as a result.

You ever smash your hand with a hammer as hard as you can, just to see what it feels like? It's kind of like that.

Best sex I ever had though.

I'm also dating a Schizo in the side.

Overwhelming is the perfect word to describe it.

Sometimes good, sometimes bad

Depends how hot she is and how hot the sex is, but seriously it takes a really strong person to deal with them. Can make you insane and into someone you don’t want to be. 5+ year relationship

I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to keep her from making impulsive decisions, or getting her out of trouble for impulsive decisions she made when I wasn’t around to stop her. I also walk on eggshells around her, trying not to trigger a depressive episode. I stick around because I love her. There are blissful moments, but they are surrounded by periods of extreme shit.

She ever do anything stupid and cheat?

Hello user i'm a bipolar and bpd affected girl and I can say that we are really tough to handle and to love but we will give you our everything if you treat us right. We just need certain kinds of love and help when it comes to relationships. we want someone to go along with our dumb impulses and be open minded about stuff. If you don't want someone who will take up a lot of time and energy and you don't want to deal with the inevitable explosive or too emotional break up, then you shouldnt do it

Never with the intention of cheating, but she has let herself get drunk to the point where men have taken advantage of her drunkenness.

One of the worst types of crazy to date outside of ASPD

Take your fucking medication you cunt being bipolar isn't some incurable fucking special snowflake personality trait it's a mental illness.

Been there

I can't confirm. Dumb chick I fucked was boring as hell

You're retarded you dumb fuck bpad is not CURABLE, bpd is. And i am on medication it don't always work dumb ass

fucking shit. dated a 9 with that shit and put up with it because how insanely hot she was, not worth it. if this is your case, forget it, its a waste of energy and theres plenty of non broken girls out there

Never been an issue for me (lived together for 2 years now). I expect her to have bad days, know how to spot when things are going downhill, know how to treat her for the next couple of days.
Personally, I am in a better mental state living with a bipolar person than I was when I was married for 10 years or when I was dating 9/10's. At least with a bipolar partner you expect a bit of crazy, and can know how to deal with it.
Also the sex is good.

Let me guess, self diagnosed ? Neck yourself you stupid attention seeking cunt

Ah ha

hurrhurr sure want me to send you to my therapist?

I didn't say it was curable you fucking tomato I said take your fucking medicine and stop pretending you are a special snowflake for having a treatable mental Illness and making everyone around you hate life.

Not worth the trouble. Get undamaged goods.

speaking of, dated anyone who was an ASPD?

spoken like a true BPD on a high, come back in 6 hours and write how you feel you mentally broken attention seeker

Attached: 1498735714466.jpg (500x545, 18K)

>therapist

try being diagnosed by someone with an MD, a psychologist for instance..

Attached: 1476145101172.jpg (600x758, 51K)

Yup and have a sister who tried to climb a fucking 15 foot spiked fence because "I think I can climb that" On fucking new years at a nursing home
The manic episodes are absolute insanity. Only having a crying breakdown is a "good day" because they aren't trying to do something horrible.

Oh rip thought you said BPAD

So no, I haven't. If a girl told me she had ASPD I would run the fuck away as fast as possible

She does give me everything, but sometimes everything can be too much.giving me her credit card bill after spending $1,200 neon handbag was too much. Giving me the responsibility of taking her back to the emergency room after she cut off the cast that was immobilizing her broken wrist because it was too itchy was also too much.

in six hours i'm going to probably be sobbing on my bathroom floor because i hate my life you're correct
Where the fuck do you think i get my meds lmfao My latest adventure in medication was Latuda that shit makes you feel so tingly and lethargic

certified ASPD here, kek

Attached: 1336563208740.jpg (234x332, 30K)

I wouldnt run away from you, user, you're beautiful.

of course i'm correct

you get your meds from a psychologist? last i checked that was what psychiatrists did

i dated someone like you for years, had BPD, ED and a history of abuse, shit was not cash

tell you what though, i loved her unconditionally

It can be the worst, and it can be the best. One day she said that she had no ovaries and couldn't get pregnant, so I .....
Next day, she said; "I can't stand living"
You fill in the next line...

A nurse practitioner can prescribe fucking meds it's not exactly difficult you just spin the pill roulette until something work

i'm a fucking mess

>own my own house
>speak to no-one for days, weeks on-end
>go from pleasantries to abuse and mockery before i know what the fuck i'm doing>ain't even mad
>any friends i've had i've intentionally pissed off or just forgotten

you might not run away but i'd abandon you in the end

Attached: 1512846549516.jpg (400x290, 19K)

There's no such thing. Women are just stupid and childish so they make of metal disorders to claim they have no control over it. Like some 62 year old piece of shit bitch I live with who started crying earlier because she couldn't open the chocolate cake that she bought and screamed "FUCK IT I DIDN'T WANT ANY GODDAMN FUCKING CAKE ANYWAY!!!!!!" and stormed off. It's mental retardation, not a mental illness.

spoken like a true mentally ill person, you may not have BDP user, but you're okay in my books

Attached: 1554282424745.jpg (432x444, 196K)

in your case yes it's mental retardation

someone's not grown up yet

Attached: 1348456232196.gif (500x265, 914K)

If you know you're a mess just find an actually good therapist, make a plan, and follow it.

Borderline Personality Disorder.. Look it up.

>HERRR MY GF IS BIPOLAR LOL I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH A RETARD RUNNING MY LIFE!

you know that isn't how we work right?

i have a good therapist, guy is pretty chill and in my direst of moments he's been able to help me, but day-to-day I'm me user, nothing is going to fix or change me, it's why we're fucked

don't get me wrong, i'm not lonely or pitiful

but since the thread mentioned it i figured i'd be honest for once

lmao my ex was borderline, not bipolar

you can take meds for both but they can't fix your retard

Attached: 1453739245267.gif (300x200, 903K)

You know that this isn't reddit, right? That kind of reddit spacing isn't fucking approved of around here, except by other reddit faggots.

Just go fuck yourself. You've never had a girlfriend, you're a 13 year old faggot who just got out of school last week.

From what I've read and heard at least, people with ASPD can be "taught" to be able empathize better with people and change, so I don't think you are actually hopeless. Very few mentally ill people are actually hopeless it's just finding out what the fuck to do on a case by case basis.

Nobody has even said tits or gtfo yet so we are all redditers now just accept it.

You're using caps lock, said lol after something you thought was hilarious, and you're being edgy. At least try to be better at hiding the fact you are a teenage boy.

That really how it is? Fucking been spacing since 13 years now on Yea Forums IF it was actually a long shit I posted, with multiple-branching arguments...but hey it is Yea Forums right, everything and nothing goes at the same time

i just got here and that would've been my standard, but you're a faggot so

Also, tits or gtfo

Fair enough but everyone before you is a reddit faggot by definition now

> getting your jimmies rustled by somebody on 7chins

Attached: fag.jpg (612x356, 12K)

much truth, many swag

Attached: 1559092576173.jpg (765x770, 54K)

oh we can be taught, more to the point we learn how to pretend to empathize. but it's never genuine or something we tend to sustain for long periods. it's why i can have long relationships or friendships but they ultimately fail, either i get bored of pretending to be whoever-the-fuck it was i started to with them, or they get sick of my shit and i don't tolerate it
from what i've read we are actually capable of a long-term relationship but it's a pretty big burden on our partners

last relationship i had i ended after 8 months, not for any reason, she was cute, chubby but not unhealthy, she was from overseas so had that gorgeous foreign accent, she worked but had taken part-time university to get a better job for us so we could live in a bigger house, and i ended it one day because i was bored

> that gorgeous foreign accent

you racist commie fuck

you inbred hipster faggot

Attached: 1384643521717.jpg (450x334, 53K)

What happened to you as a kid that caused it?

Attached: burn.jpg (250x250, 42K)

well elaborate then you thick cunt

Attached: larrr.jpg (299x168, 6K)

sexual abuse, parents abandoned me, other shit i wouldn't even post anonymously

Seemed fine to me. But I don't really listen to people's problems, and we were fucked up all the time.

That sucks. I wish I had advice that could help you somehow.

Stop being a faggot

open up fully, stop holding back and just go fucking ape dude. Fuck everyone

surrey accent, now fuck off unless you have something interesting to say or ask

why?

you first

Attached: 1419032936421.png (559x427, 189K)

WHAT FUCKING COUNTRY WAS THE ACCENT YOU SLOW ASS, COULDN'T MAKE CHANGE OUT OF £2 COIN MOTHERFUCKER

oh you said surrey, i take that back my guy.

Surrey's cute, i dig it

You are a self centered piece of shit if you think anyone would kill themselves over you.

gotta love that mood swing, takes me back

Attached: 1504357847559.gif (200x200, 945K)

So your life could be improved and you could have long lasting relationships and not feel like a mess.

alternatively BPD people are genuinely crazy and suicide over the smallest, simplest shit is a day by day concern for them. you're right though, he's a faggot

don't go there. It is like going through hell, but like a bad hell, without cool popculture guys in there.

dealing with her constant problems, amplitude of super happy, having a lot of power, wanting to travel to 500km trip, and going to dance course, the other day she hates you, cries, "my life has no sense", so she goes and fucks other guys as "nothing matters", her life, your life, your relationship, any rules, anything

tl;dr don't do it

Attached: 5bfed38707a7.gif (248x272, 1.8M)

i don't think i'm a mess in a way that requires me to do anything about it, it's just a mess by ordinary standards, then again i'm sure a lot of user's are a mess by those standards, i'm not unhappy, i get the occasional desire to have a wife and 2 kids, live on a house by a beach and retire happily, but then 3 seconds later i remember i'd be sick of it after 6 seconds and stop mopping like a faggot

LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL QUADS

Attached: 1558452452288.jpg (320x234, 31K)

i genuniely thought it said 'surely accent' not surrey.

felt like i'd just been fragged

> mopping like a faggot

Attached: lolzis.jpg (500x707, 54K)

I only dated a girl with borderline once and it was fucking hell, her mood swings were annoying af especially when texting. Also she threatened to kill herself if I leave her, which basically got me in a psychiatry because I wanted to kill myself after that. Stupid fucking decision. Crazy pussy isn't worth the price

i meant what i said, the swing in posts made me laugh

Attached: 1538226503488.jpg (600x593, 40K)

i agree. I am not interested in living a life that has been lived billions of times. especially the wife part; almost every woman I know around my age has at least one divorce and a few kids under their belt already. I work out, was smart with my money so I could buy a house, and have a pretty decent full time job. pretty sure I deserve something more than a blown out and used up vagina that comes with two extra mouths to feed. I will keep fucking with the 20 somethings at the bar, thank you.

i tend to play a smaller long-term game, date them for a few months before breaking it off, i have this one girl i've been 'friends' with for years, over a decade now for sure, the only thing that keeps us together is we see each other only every few months and the sex is incredible

neither of us want to settle down and i'm okay with that, but the 'different partner every night' routine gets old

Attached: 1499475436270.jpg (640x638, 283K)

run like hell. hope she doesn't stalk and harass you into a psychiatric facility - which is where she should be. it's not possible. they will prey on your weaknesses, so the sex will be incredible, but there is a flip side and it's much much worse than that sex is good. words of advice, half the people in the world have a vagina and they all feel good. don't get sucked into their games. run.

Depends heavyly on what your dynamic will be and how intense her mood swings.
A girl i got to know, a few weeks ago also has BPD and is a major masochist. Its not easy to negotiate with her for a scene. Especially over a longer distance.
From my experience so far, you'll need a ton of patience. This is about a D/s relationship, but you might find your awnsers here: paganbdsm.org/brokentoys/bpd_submissive.html

Guess you don't know anyone bipolar

my mom was bipolar.
not fun.
locks on doors help.

> 'different partner every night' routine gets old
different strokes for different folks, I guess, but if you really believed this then you would be married. that statement falls into the same pile as all the other propaganda. if you are like me and are reasonable looking, have enough cash to buy drinks and not ride the bus everywhere, and can talk to a girl without feeling a need to bring up obscure WWII factoids, then there is no need for any kind of long-term game.

on the contrary, month-long relationships yield vastly better sex, you get time to build up your limits and kinks, not to mention not having to test or assume each other is STI-free every night, good luck playing that roulette. i've never been awkward around people, i just prefer not to be

what is it about your life that you don't think has been done billions of times before? how many people do you think have died with no significant fulfilling relationship? people died with no offspring?

Attached: senior-old-man-feeling-desperate-sad-looking-worried-depressed-thoughtful-and-lonely-on-couch-at-hom (1300x956, 159K)

If your willing to ruin sex with anyone under a 7 on the crazy scale yeah go for it.

bipolar is not what you think it is
the cycles last upwards of 3-4 months
3 months of mania (think charlie sheens tiger blood phase) then a slow transition into 3 months of depression is not bipolar its something else entirely

I've been in your shoes, but it was at the end of a 5 year relationship with a Bi-polar girl.

Get out now, they are extremely mentally ill. It's not going to get better. I did that and met a wonderful person going on nearly three years now and it has without a doubt been the greatest time of my life.

Attached: 1549357215977.png (422x493, 146K)

>BR0THER CHAN RENEWED and UPDATED:

twalli.com/71f9