Do girls consciously tease older men or are they just being comfortable as they say?

Do girls consciously tease older men or are they just being comfortable as they say?

Attached: 756B6F3B-4E94-4E1F-B711-A567CB5B8E7D.jpg (1866x1542, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb3WyTPix4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes to both.

no you degenerate, girls are actively teasing you. you are just so fucked up in the head that you think that them simply existing is meant for you alone

Triggered much lol

Attached: 2012C799-D4E5-4B3C-BB60-F78C76A18E4A.png (316x160, 8K)

Yes to both. Beautiful and sexy people use their looks to tease and manipulate people to their whims and-or advantage. Everyone uses whatever leverage they have for kicks and function. If they can do it while being comfortable, that's even more normal for human behavior.

Girls do it, yes. They get off on it as long as you don't try anything.

Moar?

Honestly the fact that you reacted this way proves exactly what type of person you are. A disgusting creep who is fucked up in the head. I truly hope your don’t become a rapist

I’m a man btw, just in case you thought i was a woman. Your type make men look bad. I would kill you if not for the laws of this land preventing me from doing so

He just said triggered lol you crazy bruh

Post the rest you old fuck

People who use that word are all degenerates. Like how girls who dye their hair bright colors are all crazy. These are all warning symbols. Any person who uses the word triggered is a shitty person

Not OP. Bitch, you ain't shit and you ain't gonna do shit.

someone sounds butthurt

/thread

Triggered much lol

I know you think you’re super woke, however in reality you sound like an edge lord dumbass

Attached: 3B4C3B0E-E9D8-493A-B843-D605328739BA.png (200x219, 88K)

Genuine faggot

Post peminine bepis

I think some do. A lot of girls have daddy issues so it wouldn't surprise me

>they ate the pasta
please go back

Triggered much lol

>Warning symbols
>Symbols
Warning signs You faggot

If that's all she's doing in pic, she's just amusing herself. If she looks back at you and slightly raises her ass, then that's a straight up fuck me high sign.
She may be confused about it, especially that young. So for the first time she does it, just get next to her close and engage in light small talk. If she gets a bit touchy feely, reciprocate. That's her probing, trying to avoid rejection and seeing how you feel about things. Just keep up with her and leave hints if your interested in more. Hints, nothing overt. Eventually she'll feel both safe enough and hot and bothered enough to throw herself at you. Then guide her gently into pleasure. Once you get her to nut and flood her with oxytocin, she's yours for life. 20 years later married with kids and she'll sneak off with you for a good nut. You could keep her to yourself if you wanted. She won't stray. Especially if you are a positive guiding influence on her chaotic mind during her most chaotic phase.
It's the difference between all these whores today and how women used to be.

Amen

Maybe you're on to something. You used the word "triggered" and you're by far the shittiest faggot on the internet tonight.

they know exactly what they are doing and will deny it to the end. john lennon was right. woman is the dindunuffin of the world

they do it on purpose

Attached: ggsd.jpg (1080x1345, 291K)

That chick is 15. Draw your own conclusions.

Attached: 1559035165812.jpg (2048x1535, 1007K)

That's an interesting question.
Need more pics to be sure...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb3WyTPix4Y

Both. They're only comfortable when basking in attention.
Ignore the bitter, envious roasties on here calling you a pervert.
They just want the attention you're giving to girls who aren't used up and disgusting.

>I'm a man btw

Totally a nasty cat-lady after your cock.

Both, probably. My girlfriend’s little sister seems to dress comfortably – yoga pants, short shorts, etc. She does seem to notice my eyes on her at times. I’ve caught her looking over her shoulder to see if I’m looking multiple times. She also does bear crawls with her ass high up in the air with a vibe that she wants me to stare and ogle.

Bitches be loving attention.

You can't be 14, post this on social networks, and not BEG for attention from thirsty dudes.

Attached: 1559664005323.jpg (2049x1536, 1.2M)

Of course they do
Were you never a tease to an older chick when you were a young guy??
My girlfriends aunt was a cutie who flirted with me all the time when I was a teenager. She was my age I am now, 30s.
You gotta throw it around a little

Women learn at a very young age that being a whore is extremely beneficial just like men learn at a very young age that being violent and aggressive is very beneficial. This shit has been hard wired into us through millions of years of evolution

people who type like this on Yea Forums are degenerates lol

Try to self reflect