How do I improve my handwriting? I can't write slow, it messes me up...

How do I improve my handwriting? I can't write slow, it messes me up, plus bold pens suck and create shitty thick letters and styles that are even more unreadable.

Attached: handwriting.png (800x680, 1.11M)

Bumping in hopes of getting rid of a dick woman thread.

Bump.

Dip hands in warm milk then post results. Dont worry op we can get through this

just write bigger
the point of a bold pen is to write more boldly in size and it not look obnoxious not to just get small stout letters
write as if letters are big chads not little stout fat onsz

"can't write slow, it messes me up"

bitch you're already writing mess up. slow the fuck down and focus on each letter so it doesn't look like shit. fuck man, i used to practice one letter all the damn time until they started looking decent, just slow down, it's the same as anything else requiring manual dexterity.

you can't fucking fake not sucking at something. practice it.

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

but write each letter with fucking purpose, don't have a fucking seizure while you're writing it.

I get clumsy when I write bigger, looks really stupid.
>warm milk
w-wha...?

Attached: 1512839188384.gif (220x190, 1.04M)

Warm milk op I need them pictures.

I wrote this really slow.. I'll try again.

Attached: fox thing.png (952x230, 433K)

Go to prison or become cathlic and if yiu are cathlic go to tje old school nuns and ask them to help you and be sure to bring them a hard thick and solid ruler

I am already a catholic... I've already been subjected to being slapped in the knuckles with a metal ruler during class. Wasn't a fan...

Are you going upwards or downwards on strokes? If you're writing the letter "I", do you start at the top or bottom?

Starting at the top and going down gives you a straighter line.

Not optimal, I give up. Peace guys, hope I deleted at least one gay thread with this.

Attached: eh.png (868x283, 551K)

Take your time.

No wonder, you lack discipline, go to prison or start meditation kung fu panda style

I start in the middle, go down, then up and loops down to the next letter.

oh..

Attached: 1505801256106.gif (300x300, 1012K)

Try finding those old stenciles with the letters and numbers, amd just write standers over and over again it will take time amd wont happen over night

compared to your old post, this is progress. sift through the letters and figure out which ones you don't like the look of, and work on them. from what i can see, i'd start with

h, q, b + d, and z. also, when you have a second stroke, for letters like "t" or "i", make sure you actually pull the pen from the paper to make it.

your handwriting isn't "bad", it's rushed. write deliberately and think about what you actually want it to look like and you'll have much better handwriting before you know it.

Triples and these dubs in a row, what is happening?

also, as just a life lesson in case you're still here...

if you want to get fucking ANYWHERE in life, you gotta have at least a tiny amount of discipline. handwriting is a great way to practice focus. take a deep breath before every letter if you're actually serious about improving and i think it will have benefits for you outside of just your shitty fucking handwriting.

don't be an irl noob, be a pussy slayer. take your time and even if you hate the world, take yourself a little bit seriously.

Give me a second, I'll try again.

good. i'm looking forward to it. just remember that you're not going to see much improvement over the course of 20 minutes. try doing this a few times every day and you should see progress in a few days, keep it up longer and you'll have great handwriting in a few weeks/months.

i believe in you. believe in me, who believes in you. :)

Stop writing In cursive I have the same issue where when I try to do running writing it comes out looking like an autistic kid Turkey slapped the page after dipping his dick in an ink well but if I write in print it comes out much more readable.

Maybe kys? Idk.

Not a fan, but I get it. Been having a lot of problems at work because people just can't read cursive anymore. Even when I tried. Had multiple younger teachers ask me what word I wrote was. Luckily most of my classes now are labs, and my numbers are fine.
Sure, I'll do it right away.
I can't help it, I'm 27 and cursive was a big part of my school work in elementary-middle-highschool.

Attached: eh2.png (1019x392, 800K)

that last one is MILES better than the rest you've posted. just keep working on it and you'll be writing legibly pretty quick.

Took me a lot longer to write than the middle version. Still looked pretty shitty to me tho.

yeah, gonna feel like that for a bit. just remember that progress is incremental and you're not always gonna see it, that doesn't mean you should stop practicing.

or do, lol, i'm not the one with a need for better handwriting. /shrugs

Don't write the letter.

As fucking retarded as this sounds, try to recreate the shape. Look at references to see how the letter flows.

If that doesn't help, look at the negative space around the letter and try to draw the line to leave the same spaces.

Do you have any graph paper? Squared paper is a great help for working out shapes. Write bigger and treat it like pixels on a screen. Work out which ones would need to be black. Draw the line through them all and progress like that.

I'm a tattoo artist. Stupid shit like this helps us draw.

tbh, this is really great advice. dunno if OP has the patience for this, but it would be ideal to do it this way if OP wanted to completely rework his handwriting from the ground up instead of just smoothing out what he has now.

Your retardation means it will take much longer for you to get better at penmanship. Perhaps if u use a smaller pen then it will feel like your dick and you will be used to it in your hand.

Shit. Learn to write like a real man. If you want to draw pretty shapes then join a faggot art school.

Stick a banana in your ass as you write. My grandpa showed me that .

Really? My grandpa just raped me

don't write cursive, write letter for letter

There is only one TRUE way

>find what kind of font you'd like to have
>then practice again and again untill you don't think about how to draw each letters