Rate my synth fortress

Rate my synth fortress

No girls allowed

Attached: 1BDA8AA9-DB86-478A-9A0E-F188D996B9DE.jpg (750x547, 464K)

Very nice, brings back fond memories user... fuck you for that though I am sad now

thats a pretty sick collection dude

damn thats mighty sick

thank you lads, you’re very kind

No analog gear.
Id rather have decent analog poly and analog mono than a shitload of digital mid tier synths. Still jelly coz I have none.

Chad?

Faggot/10

The super bass station on the lower rack is analog :o)

He’ll yeah brother

No I am asking, is your name Chad? That stack looks awfully familiar. Your fortress isn't in Vermont is it?

>synth fortress
>No girls allowed
no need to be redundant

I live in southern California and my name is not chad, sorry :(

I want a basic midi controller but I can't seem to find any above 25 but below 88 that are reasonable. I've used an MPK mini II and it was kinda neats, but I felt limited by the # of keys.

any recommendations? ol' musky for your time.

Attached: ihr551o6gt5z.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

nice meam dude

check out Novation and Native Instruments. They have a wide range of options that go from cheap to expensive. I prefer about 49 keys, which is 4 octaves

OK, go homeless now as the economy collapses yet again and see how much that shit is worth at the pawn shop.

Says the guy who had a $13,000 guitar rig with mesa boogie amps and then had to sell it all off for $800 to get the travel money to make it "home" to live with his parents in 2015-present. If only the stress of scrambling to find another job on unemployment had just killed me.

What's reasonable in your books?
I'd suggest a MPK49

Where is your Juno-6?

Attached: Nope.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Do you have public work I can listen to? I've been itching for some synth stuff recently.

I used to have a Juno 106 but I sold it ages ago

I need to get on that. I haven’t made a whole lot in a couple years. Sad, I know :P

I’m gonna go to bed my dudes. Keep rockin in the free world!!

ty will look into it
thanks, I will start looking at 49s more in general.

I don't have a problem dropping a couple/few hundred dollars, I just have a tendency to hyperfocus on things like reviews and scalability. the MPK MK II showed me I was already going to have to invest in a few things to do what I wanted, which is to have a midi controller/synth + sampler without absurd latency so it kept me from pulling the trigger. but i'm also poor so I have to balance it.

Attached: cyka-blyat-my-dudes-1375329.png (500x607, 107K)