Am I even average? I dont have a high self esteem so please shoot away

Am I even average? I dont have a high self esteem so please shoot away.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-012010_Tinder.jpg (1079x1268, 517K)

I think you're good looking bub

A fine young man Yea Forumsro. You'll probably grow to be a fine looking man as well.

Has Yea Forums become some normie reddit roastme gay shit?

Attached: IMG-20190604-WA0000.jpg (1080x1144, 482K)

Post address and also any know lube allergies

You're fat

No, but like all things it requires improvement. You look like the lead singer of the Toadies back in the 90's. Dude today looks like fucking Daniel Craig in James bond

You look like you work at mcdonalds

The reason I came here is because I figured I could get an honest opinion from you guys. I've been working out cause I'm still skinny af

If raped would you report it to police?

>screenshot_tinder.jpg
totally op v good

What's the issue? You seem like a normal guy.
Have some confidence. Working out always helps. And remember that being a man means you actually become more attractive as you age.

Honestly have no idea how Yea Forums works but took that image off my tinder that I just made lol. Having second thought about it

Need to second this question for science just add gang* to the rape

timestamp pls newfag

Yoi guys were actually very helpful thank you. I do need to keep working out. I'll try to be more confident in the future

So would you report being violently gang raped if so how far would you need to be broken to just be a husk of what you once were?

Honestly right now you are totally average, but you really have the features that if you where to start takeing care of your self and take a shower and do your hair, you would be a really good looken dude

You alright bro. Keep the hair tight. Hit the gym. Give us some pizza fucker!

Get a different haircut, and you'll score 4 MrBeast döpplegangers out of 5

tbh? a qtπ

Your face just screams that you are a beta. If I was a woman I would laugh at you

Tell me more about if you were a woman

can I get a pizza with extra sausage

Attached: eTfjhd_1SuZ.jpg (1398x787, 60K)

you look british

You're a butt fucking faggot, Van. Now I'm telling everyone

Attached: 1558886217955.jpg (1224x1632, 349K)