My friends are planning on pushing me away

My friends are planning on pushing me away
My parents hate me and love my sister
My life is falling apart
My close friends are drifting away
My parents tell me to "be happy" what's with you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556849712782.jpg (507x507, 39K)

Reading about some homo who hasnt killed himself yet

I don't have the balls to pull the trigger tbh

/thread

Lucky you I never had a life to begin with anyway

Attached: 12D54328-C680-4A33-A487-FE2D9FFA1D10.png (1344x621, 1.53M)

You are the worst kind of pity fagget do something funny like try and poke a cop with a point stick

do a christchurch you fucking faggot, nobody wants to hear you cry

Attached: logless_shil.jpg (640x480, 29K)

You're not wrong

I am on Yea Forums

Post pics of mango in ass

I had 5 really close friends of about 10+ years since moving to a new state. They’ve all drifted away gradually. I’m a middle child and my mom doesn’t love me as much as my other siblings. You either get really sad about it, or you learn that being alone is actually a very important lesson.

Kill yourself and livestream for shekels

She probably favoured them for a reason faggot

Holy fuck that GET

digits confirm.
OP is a faggot.

Hahaha. Sounds like there’s some personal issues you need to address there little guy. I grew up in poverty and I’m 100% sure I make more money then you. Here’s a hint, I make $85k a year working 30 hours a week. How gay and broke do you feel fag?

I hope you can make it through this OP I’ve never really had something like that happen to me I hope you can become someone who will make a difference

So you're trying to flex on Yea Forums, tell me how that works out later ricegum.

Did i hit a soft spot there? Its okay im pretty sure your mom would love me more too

Eh, not really. I would've killed myself awhile ago of I was petty enough to cry about strangers.

Flex? Nah it’s a fact. If I wanted to flex I would say I own a house and own 2 cars. Please tell me what you own? I’m 31 and already achieved more then you will your entire life. Have fun working your shit job and being a broke bitch.
Soft spot? What’s that?

Jerk off yourself one more if you’re insecure then just say it

Huh, I bet your dad owns the internet too?

Nobody fucking cares sort your life out, get a hobby or become gay stop using 4 chan, stop bitching, go to the gym, wash your balls, get a qt date. Nobody gives a fuck if you kill yourself it's the internet.

If dubs then OP must mango up ass

Honestly, good advice. Thanks

Both of you sound super insecure and upset with your own lives. Can’t even troll correctly lmao

So? Your still here. Make new friends. Fuck your parents you can still love yhem but hate their guts at the same time. Dont let other people give your life meaning. When you learn to discoonect and focus on you your life is going to skyrocket. Just dont turn into a dpuche

Yeah this guys gets it fuck your dad and post pics

Also the guy talking about how rich you are, you're a Jew.

Kek.

Not Jewish, but ok you should definitely kill yourself. Are you mad that you are poor? lol

Sounds jewish to me

Wash your balls.

Attached: y9443fx4q3s21.jpg (1024x890, 86K)

Sick rebuttal. It doesn’t make me any more Jewish then you any richer. Man you must be really struggling in life to be this angry.

Imma tell you only one time you pathetic bitch.
Fuck your fam
Fuck friends.
Focus on your life
Start a business
If it fails you can still kill yourself.
Might aswell try to get rich before killing yourself in the first place you dumb fuck

Silly jew your monetization wont work on me

Ok have a good night chief. I’m sure you gotta wake up and go to your piece of shit job tomorrow. Bye now! :)

Absolute quints of truth

Assuming you even work. Wow you sound pathetic haha

Coming from the person who has to say their earnings just so that they can feel they’ve accomplished something in life but In really they just sit a home browsing Yea Forums trying to antagonize people because that’s he most human interaction they can get because their personality is void of any unique characteristics so they just sit there and wait for the day that they can finally get a friend who will just be there for them but never goes outside and then becomes upset even though they do nothing to change themselves and just build grease on their fingers waiting for something to be different from their life but nothing happens and they just look through Yea Forums and go to bed crying

Only a jew would tell someone earnings online anonymously and believe it mattered

Fuck they are multiplying

BASED QUINTS

OP is midget jew

She used to be a happy thought.
Now she is a symptom. She is a criterion in the DSM-V that requires an anti-depressant.
She is a necrotic blotch in my mind and in my heart for which there is no cure.
She used to be a happy thought.

Thats my favourite Christmas single

you either need to take a step back and look at your own flaws and try to improve them, or start again with different friends.

Post sharpie in pooper

Fuck your friends and fuck your parents if they don't support. If they tell you to be happy, they probably care about you and can sense something is wrong.

Improve yourself. Get a hobby and refine it and work out. Give yourself something to get excited about. Then get a job and eventually your own place. Then finally a girlfriend. Most importantly, don't give up on yourself and don't expect any kind of relationship to "fix" you, only you can do that. That said, therapy is a good option if you're depressed. Seeking professional help is not weakness.

Tldr: improve yourself and carve your own path, you are worth it

Ignore this poster he is a midget and therefore less of a person

fucking checked