Femanon here

femanon here
I lost my virginity at 13 with a 23 year old man should I feel like a bitch or should I feel bad?

Attached: 58380704_1043027879224787_1773668936009646080_n.jpg (650x650, 34K)

Ur a bad bitch gurrrl

itt: obvious b8

I'm sorry I stopped reading after the word femanon.If you're a newfriendo on Yea Forums we can forgive, but the rules here on/b/ are as follows.

>soon as an user claims to be female, timestamp with tits showing is required

Would love to answer anything you want to ask, after the rule requirement has been filled.

ok, wait a second

This sir knows his rules I like u mister

. :)

Attached: 62030671_2329377560484898_9083495904190660608_n.jpg (2048x1538, 144K)

>no timestamp

are you trying to be a faggot

im sorry but youve forgotten the time stamp

Are u think we are retarded ?

nope

I hope you get raped by niggers and then they kill you

Attached: 1558986643316.jpg (405x720, 38K)

If you can sleep after remember the experience it's ok, sometimes something's happens
If you repeat multiple times with oldmen you're a sad bitch

filed., no timestamp but cuz of digits I'll answer your question. I think it's natural, the main thing is did you enjoy your first time? Was he gentle?

slut

imo id feel grossed out but i'm a man.

Post pussy op, hurry up

As a woman validation is the one thing you have to own. Audrey Hepburn said if you don't paddle your own boat you won't get anywhere.

In this sense, deciding that it was a choice or an experience that you own. And can choose whatever you would like to feel about it will let you move past it.

There will be allot of things in your life that will suck or be strange. You get to be the one to remember things. No one else's memory is as important.

More..?

tits or gtfo. and yes u should feel like a disgusting cum dump and kill yourself. make sure u report the disgusting pedo before u rope

>TITS W/ TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Well put

except hitler's; taking secrets to the grave

samefagging degenerate

Of course Hitler. Oh the things he knew.
Thanks it's what i tell my kids after clown time.
Now now, When you have kids of your own you'll learn you get much farther with honey and peanut butter then lube and hotsauce.

like what secrets?
the man was at his end. apparently so out of options that he only worried about how painful his suicide would be.

If you reading this thread don't be a newfag, Remember femanon, be a man in Yea Forums and goodnight everyone!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

KEK THIS CUNT THINKS SHES CLEVER KEKEKEKEK. "she"

Times like these I miss the old /b and word substitutions. /b has gotten old and lame, sigh.

t. thread sergeant at arms

women don't exist