Who's got tips for a 23 year old dude getting into dating for the first time?

Who's got tips for a 23 year old dude getting into dating for the first time?

Attached: 1542949053863.jpg (960x1280, 169K)

Grab her by the pussy.

just keep at it. you'll go on many dates before you find your game. don't sweat the dates that go badly, because they will go badly. treat them as a learning experience. just focus on making a connection with someone. understand women want a confident man, and that confidence will take time to build.

20 year old here. Could use some advice too.

Thanks man, any advice on meeting girls/asking them on dates/where to take them?

Attached: 1542949686891.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

My personal advice, dont give a shit. It took me a long time before I realized the friendly caring guy that talks to chicks about their problems and whatnot always ends up as a friend or ignored. Dont be totally insensitive though, just dont act over caring/interested, confidence and the ability to not talk like a retard are key.

I win

Field Experience is Key

Put aside all pretense of personal preference go as many dates as you can. Learn Female Psychology. This is more important than having good looks, being successful and having social proof in almost every scenario.

Always understand that you are the prize. Guys who don't get girls naturally throughout their lives always missout on this quality and it destroys their options with women. Pretty girls are dime a dozen. Abundant men with options aren't.

Don't give away your power by being "The Nice Guy" Women will resent you for this. Don't be a dick for no reason either. She's human being too, but you shouldn't be a Yes Man. Playfully challenge her on anything you disagree with.

The sheer volume of dates you can get at 23 will be astronomical especially in this day with social networking and the different value systems. Don't spend too much money on girls. Cheap effective dates sprea. The purpose of the date is to spend time with u. The date in itself is just a fabricated construct to do so. IT CAN BE ANYTHING. Movie and Dinner is done to death, expensive and most importantly non-interactive. Guys think they can spend money on the girl and inundate her with food and a flick like parents letting their children grow up on YouTube videos instead of teaching them themselves. Anything can be a "date" use your imagination.

Just random tidbits.

Get the book "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty "

It's a good crash course, not just lines or just pick up artist BS.

Quick read and explains a lot of the psychology behind the things.

First of all, you don't "get into dating". You are supposed to find a girl that you like, that you can love, and that likes you back. It's that simple. You are not supposed to manipulate her, seduce her or trick her in any sort of way. You two are supposed to like each other and that is supposed to be all. No acting. No pretending. No planning.

That is supposed to be everyone's first girlfriend or boyfriend.

Now after that, it's no longer "dating". It's using. Manipulating. Or surrendering.

I knew girls during the 8th grade that were on their 7th or 8th boyfriend. This is "common". You will not find a decent girl that has never had a boyfriend at the age of 23. You simply won't.

Nevertheless, after a girl has so many boyfriends, she will always do a few things: One, she will pretend that she didn't or that they didn't count. She will feel used up and will be looking outward for value. And finally, she will be trying to leverage her "romantic" relationship with everything else in life. She will think that being in a love story means good luck and that being broken up with means being a step closer to sleeping in the street or in a gutter and smoking meth.

Like seriously, women belief that being broken up with means being thrown in the gutter and that being in a relationship makes them princesses.

So what gives you the strongest hold over a woman is them wanting to be "not broken up with" and it most certainly isn't love and romance. Unless you are dating a ham planet or a girl coming out of the short bus, the ADULT WOMAN- meaning 18 plus- has had a few boyfriends already. Too many people call these women "girls".

Nevertheless, keep this in mind while entering the relationship. How you enter the relationship sets the tone for what is to come. Don't lure them in with chocolates and teddy bears. These are full grown, adult women. I am assuming that you are interested in only 18+ women. These are not 16 year old school girls. Women over the age of 20 are used up even if they look like models. Literally, you can be a pimple faced freak and you have a shot at a solid 9/10 because women at this age are used to rejection from guys with six packs, have social anxiety and sexual issues, or were fucked in the ass by their last boyfriend and broken up with.

Point is, approach women with the intent to show them who is the man, to put them in check, and have a mental image of something like you having sex with them and them cooking pancakes for you butt-naked. This is very important. Very very important. Most of the losers on Yea Forums have a mental image of having sex with women after begging and of leaving the bed and seeing the woman either humiliated or angy. That is loser talk. A real man should fuck a woman into satisfaction, and use your tounge or fingers if you have to. But the point being that the bitch better leave the bed happy and serve you. This is what they want. This is what you want. They don't want Brad Pitt because seeing him reminds them of how one boob is bigger than the other or of how gross they think a small birthmark looks. They don't want to be fucked and served breakfast by a man that they will look at like a servant from then on without dignity. What they want is someone that they can treat like a king. You've got to train them. Do you think that kings looked anything like Brad Pitt or McConaughey? Women feel that the uglier that a man looks the prettier that they look! Of course, this means that you still have to keep up hygiene routines and basic grooming but while you are wanting to show of your hot model-like girfriend, she wants to show off her self

Watch Flavor of Love. 16 and Pregnant. The Girls Next Door. And Confession Files (on Xvideos).

Then, you will see how women really think. Sure, these are reality T.V. shows...watched by millions of people.

Fun Fact: Women don't think like your mom. Not to be offensive here, but your Mom is likely a broken woman that has been worn and torn by her time here in life just like every other 20 year old slut will be soon enough. Women settle down into domestic life no matter how wild they are. We call these "white thrash wives" and there are aloit of them. Suburbian and Urban mom's may just be more sexual than rural redneck milfs and daughters.

So, forget everything that you know about family life and women given your mom. Women nowadays are on a whole another level.

Don't suck his cock out in public and you're golden.

With all due respect, what the hell

Never go full incel OP. that's my last tip.

Don't be thirsty. Sex will happen eventually but not if you focus on it. Try to have a good time.

Thanks man, I think this is good advice. The aloof attitude worked super well for me in highschool, but somewhere since then and now I've gotten more invested in being attentive and it does not go as well.

Attached: 1554617975377.jpg (755x1038, 211K)

Don't

Well what kind of girl you are looking for? You won’t find a bible study girl at a bar at 2am.

Hahaha yeah I totally get that. I like girls that are kinda quiet or nerdy but really like to joke around and be sarcastic. I'm not really attracted to girls that are really dolled up or that look like models, I much prefer natural looking girl-next-door types. I'm pretty irreverent and easy-going, and I much prefer girls who are the same in many ways.

Attached: sam078SPF_300075001.jpg (2000x3000, 896K)

You’re gonna fuck up and feel stupid, but it’s just practice.

Yeah I'm ready to make some mistakes and learn from them, just trying to get a handle on what sort of mistakes are common and people wished they knew about up front

Just Yea Forums yourself tbqph

thanks, hope it's that easy

Attached: 1554681637411.jpg (653x1200, 317K)