My girlfriend just broke up with me and says we have a chance to get back together in the future and she said the best...

my girlfriend just broke up with me and says we have a chance to get back together in the future and she said the best way is to not try. i feel like killing myself tonight and i just might honestly

Attached: image (2).jpg (708x540, 47K)

She just want to fuck other guys for some time, she will come back to you bro dont worry

You should be happy for her that she’s finally gonna get some good dick. You are selfish!

whats the point of breaking up if youre just gonna get back together in the future? lmao

Over a woman? Dude get a younger one and don't fall in love so hard.

is it bad that id rather that be the case then just losing her altogether?

Only option:

Show up outside her house with a boombox. Fucking find a boombox, if they still exist, show up at midnight, and blast some shitty '80s pop until you humiliate her in front of her neighbors.

simple, the ho wants to go fuck someone without the guilt of classifying it as cheating, "we were broken up at the time so it wasn't cheating"

Nah, honestly maybe ask her for an open relationship? As long as you partake as well of course.

Don't do it user, sleep on it; humans don't make smart decisions when our emotions get the better of us.
These things take time.
You're not going to feel immediately better tomorrow, but you just have to keep trucking and you'll find a better girl.

Attached: TheEyeOfTheWorld.jpg (1533x1095, 611K)

yes, it is bad, you're gonna end up cucking yourself, if she does it once, she'll do it again, any time she gets a wild hair up her ass. If you just let her get away with it without consequences, you're a cuck. I'd say good riddance to her.

i wouldnt want that. i only really want her and im not a cuck or anything i just mean i dont wanna lose her

get back together after she sucks a couple thousand miles of cock?
if anyone should be killed its her for suggesting something so disrespectful

incel

maybe you guys are right she does not love me and just wants to go fuck wild but either way i dont want anyone else and im just gonna end it here

the thing i finally learned about relationships is why do we always want to kill ourselves over someone who DOESN'T WANT us?

like read it again, THEY DON"T WANT us

it's not about US or what we did "right" or "wrong" with them, but that THEY don't want us

meaning the only mistake we made was mistaking them for someone who actually WANTED us

i'm 42 years old and it took me til this year to realize that there is, no there ARE many people out there who actually would want me, and actually want you

i lost a nine year long relationship last december and then my dad died the next month - and I finally started to let go and allow myself to be me. I kept improving my life, dropped a solid two belt notches on my waist since then and partied harder than I ever had in my life - while letting go of every expectation for any kind of relationship ever again

and you know what? six months later ive been connecting on a soul and romantic level with people I never thought could actually exist

but to find even a single one of them, you gotta let go of the ones you think you want because you mistook them for someone who actually wanted you.

Attached: 2034_cis_story.jpg (700x698, 143K)

Do not do this to yourself... walk that shit off, and get over that sack of shit, you deserve better..

Your only two choices are to better yourself or die over some girl who clearly isn't worth it. Join us.

-/pol/

Tough times bro, glad you found a way to love yourself and move on

I tried to kill myself 2 months ago in almost the exact same situation

She said “talk to me in a year.”

I spent a month in the hospital after falling on a kitchen knife 3 times.

I’m miserable now. I wish I would’ve succeeded.

If anyone sees Sabrina tell her that I love her.

ok, do a flip.

She is not worth it! Don't ruin your life over a bitch. She comes out winning!

You want to get back at her??? Live a awesome life! That is the best revenge for anyone!
>YOU HAVE TO OUTLIVE YOUR ENEMIES!

Lol

See

>kek

Don't do it fam
Try out other things and have fun with them. It sounds tough but it'll be worth it in the long run when you've forgotten all about her and enjoy your new life. Stay strong man

I did this, end game is you live in smugness knowing she's below you and she'd slave to be part of your life again. Now I'm fucking a girl who is 3 times as hot and way better to be with so.... I win lol

this was basically how went:

>lose one I loved and thought loved me
>push through feelings and preconceptions and slowly let go of them all
>live for myself - not for any others
>expect nothing from anyone
>stop obsessing about sex - it's fun but way over-hyped in our society AND RELIGIONS (this is a revelation when I see it)
>share freely with people I think I like only what am willing to share but share everything what am willing to share without conditions
>let go of everything that does not serve me - especially external rules and this includes people!
>find connections that are truly supportive and respect them but expect nothing from them
>become loved and respected for sharing while keeping it completely real with all men and women
>find true love and complete intimacy - as it actually means to me - with someone i've known for three years and never expected to connect with until I allowed myself to change and grow
>now both best friend and best sex of my life

it cannot happen to you until you let go of the fiction you are holding onto of what this person actually is, because she is NOT

so yeah
&
=
/thread

Attached: dude_cant_be_worried.jpg (1489x768, 94K)

user i get it it’s a hard time
but stop settling for mediocrity
that girlfriend is only holding you back because you’re somber over someone who doesn’t care about you anymore

be better
however you define that
there’s no set path
just be better

My man! "

heres what you Yea Forumsro
block her on all social media and phone. go find a new gf and be happy. if her friends are on your social media posts pics of new girl to piss her off. if she does get into contact tell her "what? we broke up. bye".

Just forget about her u cunt, she gone off to fuck guys and then get abandoned then crawl back to you like a leech.

Attached: 1525107346647.jpg (545x403, 19K)

Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son

come on man youre gonna take your life for this she doesnt desrve you or if she wants to just say no