Bisexual people would improve the world if they picked a side...

Bisexual people would improve the world if they picked a side. They ashame society and their parents and harm themselves with their indecisiveness.

Attached: __toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_lpip__94c72faf64fb9032dd49fa75b3413263[1].png (700x1036, 567K)

Attached: grimes.jpg (500x666, 106K)

Something in your own life must REALLY suck to have to cope by being this other focused. Try fixing yourself first fag.

I'm just saying that bisexuality isn't healthy at all.

Im just saying it hasn't harmed me or anyone else that wasn't an other focused asshole too obsessed with other peoples lives for their own good.

Good for you.

This.
Pick the straight side user, trap threads aint worth it, you don't wanna be married to a 40 yo ugly suicidal hiv positive tranny do you? Get a real wife instead and have children

The propaganda and stereotypes is strong with this one.

>everything I don't like are propaganda and stereotypes

All sodomy is the same. I don't care if they call it gay, bi, whatever. It's all degeneracy

Even straight sodomy?

Here's the /pol/tards. I'm out, I don't argue with stupid.

Yes.

Good.

The world is a buffet, and you want me to eat only one thing for the rest of my life.

Fuck you.

Attached: youre-not-my-supervisor-30294035.png (500x522, 130K)

OP is an idiot

Attached: 98FC6AB3-80C3-4139-831C-3DA0CF763B11.png (470x723, 167K)

I know a bisexual girl and she's the biggest cunt on the planet

You know you're wrong

How am I wrong?

>straight sex with a cute gf
>sometimes we fuck a third person together
Wow I'm so unhealthy someone help before I live the rest of my life like this

Attached: 1559634282792.gif (384x239, 354K)

You bitches just jelly I have more people to fuck/jerk off to.

Attached: IMG_20190530_194050.jpg (552x468, 38K)

Reminder that the majority of normal and bi women always will avoid you.

Sure bucko. Whatever you say.

>Indecisiveness

But they did make a choice. They choose all.

That's a whole lot of shit user and you haven't justified or proved any of it

As a proud Satanist I'll do whatever the fuck I want, go kill yourself user

Sexuality is binary for 95% of the people for a reason. It's the normal status of things. They're confused at best and mentally ill at worst.

lol how long are you gonna post anti-bisexuality threads before you switch back to your "everyone is bisexual" threads? wouldnt be so obvious if you werent always posting rin or edward

You fucking retard, Bisexuality is literally the most common sexuality

Being gay is a choice

Why hate on Bisexuals though? They don't do anything and they're pretty much an unheard group of people, why not hate on trannies or something

Because they are just sex addicted degenerates

because op is a troll and im going to pound his silly troll ass all through the night

You're confused.
*pretends to be shocked*

[citation needed]

>They don't do anything
They spread AIDS to the straight community.
They were the gateway sexuality for all the "degeneracy" alt-right hates.
They're a dead weight to the system with their poverty, drug abuse and several mental issues.

I have to leave this thread for an hour. By the point I come back, this thread is kill for sure.

love u too babe xoxo

>They ashame society
if you must bitch, please -- don't fuck up minor punctuation, grammar, or vocabulary.

I didn't even read your point. I'm not the only one. If you want to make a point do it correctly.

>They spread AIDS to the straight community.
blame junkies. needle sharing holds a larger share of infection rates.

No.

Attached: 796px-HIV_cases_by_transmission_category_CDC_2007.svg[1].png (796x768, 49K)

Maybe the straight community wouldn't have so much AIDs if you'd just use a bit of common fucking sense, and there's no such thing as a gateway sexuality you retard, for the last claim citation needed
You're just fucking stupid, have sex

this, the gay and bisexual community literally use condoms more than the straight community

>for the last claim citation needed
It has been posted to death the amount of studies that prove that (((biwhores))) are more likely to be poor and doing drugs & having mental issues (women).