Fuck tinder and fuck modern society and beauty standards

Fuck tinder and fuck modern society and beauty standards

I’m having a really hard time. I try to use good pics and get no likes. Women are always really picky if they are attractive at all because many guys will hit them up..

Theres a lot of manwhores that just wanna fuck everything and up their count and sadly those are the guys most girls are going to go for even if it hurts them in the end..

Pic is me, average to even above average looks but can’t get a semi cute match

KMS

Attached: BA6593F2-A496-42CD-A904-3F6CED845FC6.jpg (1123x1534, 291K)

>kms
Thread

White trash

stop looking for a relationship on tinder you fucking retard
it is a hookup app
have a better personality & learn how to hold a conversation and i promise you even carrot top could get some pussy off of tinder

Become a trap

Try using a photo where your eyes are open

Piss off, Brandon.

Dude I know it’s for hookups, you don’t have to tell me.

Tinder and most apps like it are for fucking. Unless you've got a rockin body or a huge dick, you're not gonna get any hits from attractive women. You'll have to use offline methods.

Try smiling fag. Have a funny profile. I'm a fat ugly manlet and I've 10 matches right now

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-225920.jpg (1080x2160, 528K)

If you're going to tell a woman who looks like she wants to dance to Rihanna you may as well tell her that there is a difference between a feminist and a rapist, because it is a contradiction. If you're going to tell a woman who looks like she wants to dance to Rihanna you may as well tell her that there is a difference between a feminist and a rapist, because it is a contradiction.

When you see a fat retard minority with a near 10 it just goes to show how fucking retarded you probably act in front of women.

Ok so why am I not fuckable? I would like to know. Let’s settle this

lets see ur bio

you got a rocking body or huge dick?

You aren't as attractive as you think you are, everyone on tinder over values their own appearance, just giving you the truth

You look better than you did a year ago, nice work user. You should start working out if you're not already. Lift weights and get some sun. Drink a lot of water. Go to bed early. It all makes a difference. You have a little face chub that could disappear with a simple workout plan. Dont forget cardio. Good luck out there

Everyone thinks they're better looking than they really are

Btw OP ditch the shirt. You look like you're waiting for Maury to tell you whether or not you're the father

either you only go for girls you have very low chances with or you don't do enough approaches. There are degenerate women out there that would fuck a God damn stick.

Ok. That’s fine. Why am I unattractive? Tell me my flaws.

this is just painful for me. you really have no one to advise you, help you out? where are your family and friends? good god, you are better looking than I am and much younger. you should be having pussy galore!

because you look like you wanna kill someone. A smile does wonders

Why would I have very low chances with a kinda pretty girl? They are so common here in nyc it’s more common than an ugly girl even...

Your face has too much fat your neck has no definition and your stare is blank and depressing.

If that's the pic you use its all bad dude.
Use a pic where you are smiling or the background is interesting (maybe you are in a bar w/ friends, beach, or some shit idk) or at least a "funny" one, you look like an incel lol player in that pic, no wonder why pussy aint wetting at that nigga

It's not all about looks, I'm not knocking your looks it's just that some girls are really set in their ways and you need to be on top of your game to impress

reminds me of that guy with a small penis who committed suicide or when on a killing spree a few years back cause no one wanted to fuck him..

Shave your face and get a haircut. You look like the trailertrash cuck who's banging on the door to Jamal's crackhouse begging for his whore wife to come back.

this post makes me fucking terrified of the future

Ps: for some reason girls 75% of the time read bios, try being creative or dont put generic shit. Btw, I agree that you aint a pain in the eyes to look at, but I repeat, with pictures like that you look like a katana owner

Because I can smell your lack of confidence and security through your picture.

post nude, if you don't look nice from the outside, i hope u look good from the inside

Why don’t I look nice from the outside?

Attached: 2FF974DB-64C2-477E-AA7C-EAB4A8A7A378.jpg (1920x888, 369K)

I can't believe this fucking loser hasn't killed himself yet.

Sage. He never listens to repetitive self improvement advice. Just continues to cry like a complete beta bitch.

This, seriously if you just run, and I mean run a shit ton, get on the track every day, not a shitty treadmill, your face will improve, muscle mass isn't nearly as important as losing fat when it comes to appearance
T. Lanklet who gets with 9/10s on tinder, I ghost most though cause I cant stand thots

dont ask for opinions on 4ch

Attached: fate lancer artoria.png (917x1019, 1.4M)

You get what you pay for

PREACH

/thread

is OP still here? hasn't said anything in a while. probably bc of the nasty, non-constructive comments. why is that fun for you?

Tbh I would seriously take anything anybody says on Yea Forums with a grain of salt. They be acting like they know what attracts women when most of them are probably fat asses living in their moms basement with a long ponytails ready to hack someones computer. If they were such players, they wouldn't be on mf Yea Forums looking for nudes. I really wish you the best of luck, there's someone out there for you. but don't listen to these wannabe alphas.

Wanna get shit done? You leave Yea Forums and lurk /sig/ in /pol/, have a good one buddy, hope it works

Real talk: your picture screams "depressed loser who cant get laid". Believe it or not, the expressionless face and the little slump in posture say it all and is immediately a turn off. Smile and have at least one photo of you with friends or doing *some* kind of activity

says the projection poster. Some people actually give decent advice and can relate better than anyone else but hey you're just mad cause of fat people

ITT; new faggots who don't know brandon can't be helped.

shit he does look like that guy with a tiny penis that killed himself a few years back cause no one wanted to fuck him, haha, it might be him!

pick of peen to prove you are not him?

My dick is above average so prob not me user

prove it lol

This isn't directly to OP. Fuck that guy. He's a lost cause.

Be funny. Each line has been brought up a dozen times.

Attached: 20190605_235116.jpg (1080x2220, 491K)

I think if i looked up average in the dictionary a pic of your face and dick would be right there

Yummy dick and bush

Go on seeking.com and at least have a bit of money going on and literally a bunch of girls will message you. Then its just filtering out ones that want fuck tons of allowance or are outright whores.

Attached: perfect.jpg (1045x1250, 104K)

My dick is above average but ok

But I’m not ok with an average face. Some people should find my face better than average :(

To be fair, I have had tinder off and on for 4 years and I used to have military photos in my bio strictly to get laid. Either way, nearly 300 matches and only made while single means if I can do it, so can you.

Attached: 20190605_235141.jpg (1080x848, 139K)

and yeah, hypergamy even if they just want to hook up.

Attached: okcupid_hypergamy.jpg (503x644, 23K)

Open your eyes fuckwad

lol not u thus why u chose a lower body pic

Ok here’s a full body you happy now

Attached: 6864B6AD-32BD-40B0-8E71-9D103AB24703.jpg (1123x2384, 141K)

Ok

Attached: ABDF403B-E73E-4C4B-99CB-7DF9FE2417CD.jpg (1125x2436, 574K)

You look beta af, get a new hair cut, stand straight, maybe some tattoos in your face, probably you get some ratchet pussy

lol selfie on that really really old tv....u live with your grandparents?

Yeah thats instantly better, you look a bit like that Ben Barnes guy

nah more like Pod from Game of Thrones

you look like you cried yourself to sleep.
no woman wants a sad little man.

learn to live happily alone or you'll never get a working relationship.

lol he's getting fat and old.

I know. It’s sad. He just wants to be good enough. It’s also sad how people like you want to make him feel bad.

bitch baby brandon will never bang busty babes

Bro just learn how to dress less like an old man with a shitty sense of fashion and you should be good.

>using words like "game"
Fuck off wannabe macho cunt

You're actually pretty cute, user. If you were to get fit and try to look more interesting, you'd be a solid 7-8!

Idk why everyone is telling him to get fit. He's obviously in great shape with an above-average dick indeed.

Latter day Brandon is turning into a shooter. Don't hurt anybody bro.

I wouldn’t ever hurt anyone or take my frustration out on innocent people, or people who are guilty even. I don’t have rage. I have self hate. If anything I’d take my own

kik if you want a buddy @ nathxngeorge

I think you're cute, user. Looks like you're sweet and have a cute, dorky personality once someone gets to know you better. I'd go on a date with you, but I'm a tranny lul. So take that as you will.