So my gf wants to be a swinger or do more 3 way stuff. How does one even get that going?

So my gf wants to be a swinger or do more 3 way stuff. How does one even get that going?
nb4 cuck, cheating, beta, ect ect

Attached: A38E63A3-BFF6-4835-B1D8-84272DDD4849.png (320x480, 257K)

tell her to setup a tinder or something like that and fuck whoever. also post more pics

fabswingers

Don’t want just like fuck boys/ frat fags

Attached: A377C338-F94D-411D-92C0-DBFEDC17E9EA.jpg (960x1280, 294K)

Oh this is cool thx user

very nice tits. more!
so what exactly are you wanting. an open relationship? you both fuck people?

I'm in the same boat but she only wants it to be with another girl... so not exactly a swinger but a 3 way. I started looking on twitter. There's a LOT of swingers on there

Me and my girl are slowly getting into this lifestyle too. One thing we like to do is her wear a low top, maybe even see through with no bra on. and some tight shorts or tight pants to accent her legs and ass. test the waters first and see how you react to her getting attention.

I wouldn’t say an open relationship, more of a hit it and quit it kind of situation

With girls it’s easier, try gay clubs and you may have some luck- pro tip is don’t focus on the new girl or even make advances, if she does ok but you don’t- otherwise focus on your gf bc even though she wants to swing she doesn’t want to lose your attention and she’ll be pissseddddd

Where do you guys go doing that? She’s an educator so I don’t think we want to do anything that may end up popping up on a kids phone ha

Attached: C13AA823-C16A-4987-AFAA-7CB9AA846316.jpg (960x1280, 389K)

alright so these replies are both me
but just bars and stuff. we like to go to the beach to get out of town for the weekend. get a nice buzz going to help loosen up and then shes walking around with her tits basically out. flashing me whenever i want. but to reply to my the other post. still with a hit and quit i would do tinder or something that you can fake a name so if it gets out of hand you dont actually know the person and its easy to skip town on them. cl personals used to be the absolute best before they took it down. especially if youre trying to keep it discreet id use any apps that dont require a lot of personal info.

btw she has an amazing ass. any nudes?

You should go to a bar with your girl and try to find a single girl there, then have your girl try and talk to her bring her back to you where you can flirt and discuss what you want to do. I've done that a few times with my girl since she's bi and into threesomes. Just be confident, most women in their 20s are really bi curious.

Talked about it with my gf, she wants to do mff but I remember once she said mfm, now I can say I'm down but there's some deep territorial thing inside me. If i ever do a mfm I'd have the guy bring his girl over for mffm because if I'm gunna have a guy fuck mine. I'll have his.

Yea we don’t get out of town often. We should tho- also not for b sorry dude

Yeah we did a fmf deal with a mutual friend in the back of her car ha, was very crowded and I didn’t fuck the other girl but she gave real good head. But my gf wants to do like couple stuff maybe or fmmm

Yeahhh there’s territorial stuff in there for sure it’s a weird state where you don’t know what you’re really gonna do

Attached: BF1191AD-83C9-4200-A9DE-4A043CE1F0D9.jpg (868x1174, 296K)

We’ll just do it within yalls means and what makes y’all comfortable. No nudes be b?!?! Say yes to the fmmm. She’ll love it and so will you. Anyway good luck user. Would love to stay updated on this thread but reality is work in the morning. Good luck.

Go to a gay bar, a lot of bi guys are there if you want to have a fmmm. Assuming you are bi. If not try asking a few distant friends if they'd be down, try not to do close friends

Yeah I’m not bi, been to gay clubs before and most people stick to themselves however it seems there’s more straight people there than gays ha

Just save the thread number so you can look it up on archive maybe

Try looking up any sex parties or swinger bars where you're from. People are pretty open about it and want new couples. Keep posting her user she's hot

I’ve thought about swinger bars but it seems kinda like bam ready to go just do it then and there and I don’t want that kinda pressure

Attached: E5830D64-701C-451A-9ADB-AD1063C4D221.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

I'm in the same boat with the same thought. There is a swinger group on reddit that has some good info and things to think about

Well it's kind of established what's going to happen when you go to one. But most people are friendly there, might as well try, you don't have to leave with someone. Just build up your comfort and confidence

I’ll be honest dude, and this sounds stupid, but reddit seems confusing how their threads work.

I just don’t want to be guilted or pushed to do anything I’m not down with and then they get all defensive blah blah blah. Or they are just thirsty af and get stalker like on me/ us. People can be crazy, esp incels, so I’m treading lightly

Please god post those tits I bet her nipples are amazing

What do you want user? First find out what you are comfortable with, some people aren't cool with swinging but fine with fmm

What an ass!

Well in my POV swinging and mfm are both the same in respect to that someone else is involved regardless of dating status ha, so both are equal to me. But yeah idk what I’ll be thinking when it’s a guy there instead of a girl and prob a guy I don’t know that well

Attached: D6BFD3B8-AFFE-4B4B-9721-1AEE8D84D5EF.jpg (558x1080, 146K)

Alright np! At the very least just do a google search for "swinging for dummies reddit"

That will bring up the post that has a lot of good info

nudes?

Well do you feel comfortable doing a mfm? Seems like you are being pressured into it

You’re too kind user ha

Keep posting her user!!

Hey user, if you've never had an mfm experience and she wants it, I suggest you do it. I squandered the experience once and forever regretted it.

Attached: 0FEB780D-8D09-4711-A029-426A17AF9C34.jpg (960x1280, 368K)

She's so sexy user

Kik?

THe thing is though is that she’s in it for the attention and the dudes just going to be in it to wreck her shit and sperg out- or at least that’s a big concern of mine

Does she want to hookup or just get the attention, if she wants the attention she could just go clubbing and tease people

Down side to clubbing is the moment you step you authorize that they can take your pic and post it on their page and that’s publicity we don’t want out. But other wise yeah that’s a good idea

Attached: 57D28A88-87CA-4BD0-AF3D-40DD4AC98FDC.jpg (960x1280, 362K)

Doesn't matter dude. It's a life experience, I say you go for it

She's so hot, definitely gonna get looks at the clubs

Any bikini pics?

Plus if she finds a guy shes into she can let him know she'd be down for a mfm. She might get lucky

No kik?

well it’ll prob happen

We haven’t been in a while she’s pretty busy

She’s never worn one actually- that I know of, usually one pieces

Attached: A3C3C2F4-F348-423D-8041-8E9763E3006A.jpg (822x1023, 260K)

What’s yours user- don’t expect anything special

Lazerkov93

No user

More of dat ass

Why not??

Anymore pics like this?

Bro i hate to be the bummer but dont you think if she wants to swing it should go both ways... Otherwise its just permission for her to cheat on you

quiver.us It's a great social site for swingers.

break up with her or you are a degenerate

NP! If you want to keep chatting about it or anything (share GFs no face whatever) hit me up

HappyWifeHappyLife87