40% of Americans are useless trash that is living paycheck to paycheck. FUCK YOU! You are free to study...

40% of Americans are useless trash that is living paycheck to paycheck. FUCK YOU! You are free to study, so you can get a better job. Fucking parasites. I fucking HATE people on welfare

womenarestupid.site/blog/40-of-americans-are-useless-trash

Attached: 1559772986455.jpg (620x349, 55K)

t.wageslavey
Better go to bed soon, you got to wake up at 6

fuck you. No one is forcing you to be a slave, you pussy.

You are free to buy a gun and blow your worthless brains out, you white trash scum

t. Projecting wageslavie from reddit
Don't forget you're working over time, habibi.

Attached: 1558659314044.gif (268x200, 551K)

What even the fuck is this thread?

OP is a projecting wage slave, and he's probably a dindu or pooinloo

It's just a 12 year old's autistic screaching

A $1k emergency bankrupts most Americans

Word, carry on.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER!

If you are that poor, you shuold just KILL YOURSELF!

Guns sucks, so strangle every lazy, dirty, ugly, poor and stupid American, specialy rednecks.

poor people should die

That feel when no taxes because employer pays under the table

Yeah well.. all of the conservatives won't get off welfare because they are too busy telling their kids how entitled they are.

true. Republicans take the most in welfare.

Lol i do not disagree. Id say you're lowballing the percentage if useless americans. In general theyre so fucking dumb they run around screaming about how their country is the best when they rank as pretty much trash in every metric. 450 million people with vast amounts of land and you fucking suck at almost everything. You cant even win wars anymore and thats supposed to be your forte. What a pathetic country you've evolved into. Fat dumb ass americans.

>living paycheck to paycheck
If everyone had a high--paying job there'd be no poor people you ignorant sack of shit

Yo witeboi you lik ma nust

awww poor lil guy. You seem cranky maybe its time someone go to bed.

true. America is literally the most backwards country out of the developed countries.

90% of Americans are fucking retards.

The 10% intelligent ones are urban millennials

>Guns sucks, ... specialy

So English isn't your first language then...

You are an absolute parasite.

And you seem to be deflecting... whats wrong turbofag? Truth hurts? Did you google your country and see how shitty it actually is? Is that why you provide absolutely zero substance and choose to attack me? Typical American.

I am an American and i can confirm that America is a complete SHITHOLE.

I left and moved to Asia.

Funny thing is. I am an American. Retired Naval War Veteran to be exact.

The US is such a shithole.

Yet it leads the world in immigration. Year after year, decade after decade. Why do people want to move to such a shithole when there are more desirable places to go?

American here.

The people who want to come to America are all retarded low-IQ brown people from 3rd world countries.

Retarded white trash like you are the reason America is turning into a 3rd world hellhole.

I left. I moved to Asia and Asia is 100 times nicer than America.

A cogent and well-reasoned response®

>study more so you can be a bigger corporate bitch
no thanks, i prefer my asshole intact for at least the next 50 years at least

i should be old enough to not give much fucks when im in my 80s

enjoy being a poor piece of shit

you will die at age 50 of bad health

we all gotta die sometime bro

>The people who want to come to America are all retarded low-IQ brown people from 3rd world countries.

Dude. Make up whatever numbers suit your prejudices, but the actual data say differently. From the Migration Policy Institute (you got a better source? then provide it) "In 2014, 10.5 million immigrants had a college degree or higher, representing about 29 percent of the total 36.7 million U.S. foreign-born population ages 25 and over." (you have newer data? then provide it)

But Trump says countries send the people they don't want in there own country and keep the good ones for themselves.

>But Trump says
A highly reliable source of info

Trump is white trash retards

>Trump is white trash retards
did you mean to put a comma after trash, or are you suggesting he has multiple personalities?

well 50% are women

>t. neet that lives with his mom

"paycheck to paycheck" "Hate people on welfare" "Free to study"

million

About 70 years ahead of yourself boyo

Your boss and his bosses are proud of you son.
Now that your job is done, they want you to leave all of your money to them in your will and then shoot yourself.

Now.
Better do it or else they’ll fire your ass

Attached: 5D7E778B-417F-45C8-8072-39A50FF253B5.gif (600x255, 1.82M)

no, i am a highly skilled worker and thus i am paid 300,000 dollars a year.

YOU are an unskilled retard who only makes like 25,000 a year. You could learn new skills and thus get a better job?

You realize everyone can’t be a doctor right? We need people in all sorts of occupations. Capitalism is a broken system.

fuck off, you lazy fuck. Stop making excuses because you are a lazy failure and too stupid to study hard.