What's Yea Forums sipping on? i'm drinking yellow tail and blackheart because i'm broke af and i want to suffer

what's Yea Forums sipping on? i'm drinking yellow tail and blackheart because i'm broke af and i want to suffer

Attached: blackheartrum750__81034__89150.1358534267.1280.1280.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0mHxeZOMK8
youtube.com/watch?v=z1QNLe1AE7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumped a bunch of rum in my coke i got from popeyes

Attached: 8F01FA98-2EE8-49CF-A9A3-9DFE97BD8C4A.jpg (3264x2448, 991K)

nice. woulda got captain myself but my nearest liquor store didn't have it. what college liquor store doesnt have morgan?

Idk i live in canada, we have a liquor control board so its literally one chain store that sells liquor, its illegal to sell it anywhere else. It would be so nice to be able to just walk up to the gas station and buy a bottle or a case of beer but nope not here in the land of sorry

Where the fuck did you find blackheart?! I’ve been looking for that stuff for months (Im in Florida if that helps at all)

sipping pic related
pretty good stuff

Attached: download (1).jpg (173x291, 7K)

seen in everywhere in newark NJ. cheapest rum u can find here. dunno about florida

here in florida you can buy beer, wine, and low % liquor like fireball and shit in gas stations and food stores.
captain and stuff would be in a liquor store. but most of the food stores have one attatched it seems.
are all states like this?

Attached: GANS_6x16ozCans_websize.jpg (448x299, 47K)

what is that?

cognac got it

Im gonna feel like shit tomorrow

Attached: C15C5C38-6157-4E75-9584-3BC64D077549.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

i have a 9am class tomorrow. probably gonna sleep through it

Knocking back some Knob Creek on the deck. Humid as shit but the temp's not bad.

Attached: Capture5.jpg (652x918, 46K)

Aw man, I thought that was a Sailor Jerry's bottle from the catalogue thumbnail. I miss that guy's drinks threads. So comfy. Hopefully this will be just as good.

It's my Saturday today so I'm just listening to some music and having a nice glass of armagnac.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0mHxeZOMK8

Attached: chateau laubade cask strength 1989.jpg (240x320, 21K)

sprite zero

I'm interested to find other ones I would like. Bulleit is generally my go to as it's smooth and inexpensive but I'm searching around

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 223K)

Attached: funny-Rockos-Modern-Life-drawing-art.jpg (540x472, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z1QNLe1AE7M
bumping to this

Elijah Craig is a good one as far as semi-affordable North American whiskey goes. One of my go-to bottles.

Nice I'll have to try it, I'm a quite a fan of bourbon

If you're OK spending a little bit more and want a real powerhouse whiskey I also suggest Booker's. Generally runs 60-66%, cask strength, non chill filtered. It's cool stuff, albeit not for everyone.

You all are some alcoholic degenerates Fri king during the week. Good luck with your high levels of estrogen and brain damage, Retards.

Not everyone works the same days, m8. Saturday today for me. And moreover, acting like drinking at all is immediately going to fuck your health is preposterous. Enjoy being a stick in the mud and trying to ruin other people's fun for no reason other than that you don't agree with their choices.

Bacardi white rum and coke zero. Perfect mixed drink and cheap af. A half gallon of bacardi is 20 bucks and it's a decent smooth rum.

>Being this much of an autist
>calling others retards

Did you forget your meds today?

You're on Yea Forums for fun?

Lmaooooooo

Sipping in tequila, and mountain dew. It smells like sadness in my house right now

there he is!

Attached: movie-theatre-popcorn.jpg (1200x1800, 170K)

No, don't need them, bitchtits. What's it like to have titties, as a man, from all that estrogen?

Attached: GUEST_2233bb5e-de0e-4669-a05e-455421d9ac47.jpg (488x488, 65K)

what happened? keep arguing about how you're slightly less retarded than the person next to you