There's something fucky about Billie Eilish but I can't put my finger on it, what do you guys think?

There's something fucky about Billie Eilish but I can't put my finger on it, what do you guys think?

Attached: log queen.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/800307712/
archived.moe/b/thread/800452434/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she made that log meme!!!

>log queen.jpg
Ah shit, not again.

=== what's with all these billie eilish threads====
TLDR: LOGPOSTER OBSSSION~~~~~
It's the pathetic LOGPOSTER, an obsessive shut-in who spends 20 hours a day creating hundreds of threads just to get some attention.
He is obsessed with a few celebrities
>andy biersack, ellen page, billie eilish, willem dafoe, etc
And wants more than anything, to make the next VIRAL MEME.
He's been on Yea Forums for many years, but most folks recognize him from his scat obsession. A few newfags will see him and think he's the next naked banana and follow him, but even they abandon him after seeing that
>this pathetic effort never reaches critical mass so it never goes viral
On May 18, after a mod replied using one of his images, he got cocky and tried to exploit the situation to make a massive hoax
>claiming Billie Eilish was being sued by Andy Biersack for creating the LOG non-meme
he spends hours creating fake screenshots
but even newfags don't fall for him because they know to ask
>where's the actual links?
and it's actually hilarious watching the logfag try to explain why he has none
really, it's so much fun, ask him a few times and watch him tell you a fantastic tale!
HE IS MENTALLY ILL
this is not an armchair analysis, rather, it's obvious since
1. he spends 20 hours a day posting,
2. he's been doing this for 3+ years, daily
3. he samefags 90% of the comments in his thread: notice arguments are rare, most are just "logging in" or some other simple comments.
archived.moe/b/thread/800307712/
4. when humiliated and his lies exposed (many times), he invents stories to try to tell you why you are the one who is wrong. try it, it's entertaining!
5. his celebrity obsessions are absolutely unsettling:
archived.moe/b/thread/800452434/
he makes long rants about his love for Billie Eilish or Ellen Page that border on the insane. wanna be creeped out? look for one. this is the kind of guy who eventually murders a celebrity (if he can manage to leave his home).

Attached: hoax bbc eilish .png (1462x1702, 246K)

So creamy, so dreamy

Take your meds, Brandon

Attached: 1555523530695.jpg (400x300, 13K)

Is it that she looks like a reanimated corpse? Or is it maybe that her music sounds like nails being hammered straight into your cochlear nerve?

I think she just has a lot on her plate. Its a tough thing to swallow when you get so famous literally overnite. The shit you have to deal with can be hard and long. You have to be a certain way just to stomach all the crap it can throw at you.

Attached: Are_you_.jpg (640x960, 261K)

Lol good shit

She got some big ass titties

I dont know, I would bang her.... but I fear she has perpetual yeast infection and b.o.

Thanks,user. Its nice to know someone actually gives a shit.

The name is upfucked.
So fucking stupid.

Yeah the music industry can be dreamy one day and steamy the next. You either take it silently or slide out screaming through a bullhorn. Either way, you have to watch looking and speaking any other way than what they want you to regurgitate. Open your mouth the wrong way once and youll eat shit.

You are so full of it, with your dark sense of humor. Get bent. I think you stink. I can't keep this inside me any more. You're a stain on humanity. Your kind should be wiped out.

Attached: what can brown do for you.jpg (375x205, 14K)

Attached: nutinbutsucknwo.jpg (857x600, 192K)

>She sings about being fucked up wnough to fuck older men when she was a teenager
>Talks about fucking her friends' fathers
>Is in music industry since teen

Yeah, I'll bet she's fucked

yes.
dubs

Dopey ass "omg I'm so high right now" look she has on her face 24/7
Her music is garbage.

She sacrificed XXXTentacíon to get her big break in music.
New hit song post death
"Bury a friend" Bill and X were friends.
New album "When we go to sleep, where do we go?" Can be interpreted as "Now that I've killed him, what is happening to my friend in the afterlife?"

duh

Music is actually trash, if she didn’t look fuckable no one would even pay attention to her

Heard that song on the radio. It's autistic and typical normie shit that millennials glorify

she looks like white emo Hila Klein

It’s like a less weird and more normie and boring version of Die Antwoord

Sauce?

Gross ass wanna be black girl

Attached: 56973906_1031440620389086_5150401069125206016_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

She makes music for teenage girls. If you haven't been paying attention to anything, all of the shit ass artists teenage girls make famous are terrible. Just ignore and move on.

trash music + superficial non-interesting girl=Billie Eilish.

Keep up the good work.

Well you don't have to have such a shitty attitude.

I knew Billy irl. She's probably one of the nicest people I've ever known.

its the same person

my dad works at nintendo and ive already played on the next console, its going to be called wiiiw