Something was rotten in the state of Las Vegas last week (surprise surprise)...

Something was rotten in the state of Las Vegas last week (surprise surprise). There was/is something strange going on with Joshua a few weeks leading up to the fight, no doubt. He was acting very strange and absent minded all the way up to him giggling around in the back after handing the belts over live(bruh?). There are reports that he was accidentaly knocked out during sparring the day of the fight but I cant find a single source dating before the fight, in fact I looked through hundreds of articles and none are older than 3 days. The only things I can find that predate the fight, which are few, saying with confindence that Joshua will lose fight ,are the tin foil illuminati conspiracy theorists who claim signs of an 'induction' via recent photographs and documents.
Was this fight fixed? If so, why?

Attached: anthony-joshua-v-andy-ruiz-jr_u56cl8codqcy1k2nlaunxyz3g.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>hear bud please take my belts *whistle*

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-30-at-6.20.57-PM.png (586x255, 208K)

>h3h3h3

Attached: 79F12BC3-D88D-42FD-8582-6231FEC9AFDA.jpg (600x544, 48K)

being awarded order of british empire award

Attached: Du31C4_X4AItnzF.jpeg.jpg (444x680, 53K)

Attached: _104894807_gettyimages-1074449036.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Maybe if I showed his bbc....
oh well. welcome to Yea Forums. heres your complimentary sissy trap and fb/instagram bread. otherwise, we'll see ya in 404.

Attached: 1558938646062.png (1000x1000, 147K)

Don't get why you're posting this on Yea Forums

cuz im ancientfag before a lot of boards existed. youre probably right.

It's not even much of a thread either. Idc what kind of fag you are this is just a dumb thread wherever it gets posted

no you fucking nigger lover

if this was staged then all sports are staged

Attached: 1559693662472.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Waste of trips.

Are you 12 yrs old ? by your logic you love spics

Is that a "youre retarded op" or "the rabbit hole goes deeper"?

What are you pissing about. At least it isn't another social media, trap or tribute thread.

yes the first knockdown by joshua was totally fake too! and the 4 other knock downs by the beaner were all fake go down 4 times for extra dramatic stage! No underdog has never won in a sport absolutely no way! only in rocky movies! and no one ever beats the patriots!

what are the chances Op is a salty nigger

>There are reports that he was accidentaly knocked out during sparring the day of the fight
No just no

nobody gives a shit

Joshua should be embarrassed. It wasn’t fixed, he got fuckstomped by a guy much shorter than him with so much shorter reach...

Mexican boxers, say what you want about their country, are some of the toughest motherfuckers in the world. As soon as he realized Joshua couldn’t hurt him, the fight was over.

op here, none at all. Maybe you cant read very well but I asked what people thought, not a statemenf it was fixed. My goal is to disprove conspiracy but so far not a lot of help from this side of aile. As much as OP loves niggers and OP is a nigger means a lot , its not enough. I think there is a campaign to discredit Ruiz but I cant disprove the conspiracy side.

Yeah, your comment definitely shows the 0 fucks given

Attached: mike lace front blog.jpg (227x222, 13K)

If you have two fighters with nearly identical records, bet on the fighter that looks like he spent no time in the gym, he got there on skill the other by gym...

Another claim is that AJ didnt want to be champ anymore for various reasons down to "the stress of it". But I havent looked into that yet.
great point.