In 2020 you will kneel down shaking in front of us. Because than we are the NEW superpower...

In 2020 you will kneel down shaking in front of us. Because than we are the NEW superpower. Nothing can stop INDIA from RISE.

Attached: 7948A19D-0DA0-4843-A480-882C9C16EC38.jpg (960x720, 70K)

You literally shit in the streets

That's why we will reign supreme.

Attached: 1559582436642.gif (600x600, 1.61M)

Fuck off wujeet

Yeah, retching at the smell

India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

HI panjeet dude..
It is no streets in the space, how can you shit in space?
I'm imagined that you hold your shit until you have completed space missions and shit on the first street you see in front of the nasa building some where in US, am I correct.

Im just curious why does literally every indian man have a moustache? Is it like a trend over there or something?

>We have the most beautiful women

Attached: 64444y.jpg (426x426, 73K)

You and Pakistan are probably going to nuke each other in the near future anyway so I wouldn't hold my breath

Attached: dblbig.jpg (625x415, 130K)

Attached: 1457074621287.jpg (184x184, 7K)

You basterd bich.

i like his moustache

bitch lasagna

>call centers are second to none
Kek

Even the women have them damn

Where's the British when you need them...

WHy you searching up the ugliest possible women you fat american fag, even the pictures you posted are so much hotter then you fat ugly white women who eat all day. There are so many sexy women in India.

Attached: 2017-09-13_ent_34551878_I1.jpg (620x310, 17K)

Then post sexi indien whamen instead of white whales to prove you point.

>average height for indian male 5'4"
Okay Pajeet

I am 6"3 you fat amerimutt

hey I'm a white American and I think Indians are cool and you are Caucasians like white people. don't listen to these fat fucking cucks. India is cool and Indian food is awesome