PANAMA (dnn dnn - dnn dn dnn) PANAMA-HA (dnn dnn - dn dn dnn dnn) PANAMA (dnn dnn - dnn dn dnn) PANAMA-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH

PANAMA (dnn dnn - dnn dn dnn) PANAMA-HA (dnn dnn - dn dn dnn dnn) PANAMA (dnn dnn - dnn dn dnn) PANAMA-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

i hate you for making me read that and now i have this shit song stuck in ma head

Wrong band image

wtf I was listening to this on the radio a couple of hours ago

Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane! (dun-dun-duuuun)

Attached: Poison.jpg (800x500, 96K)

I used to love Twisted Sister so much

Might be a time rift brace yourself buddy it's gonna be one hell of a trip in the next weeks

Motley Crue is trash

That's not how the song goes, OP.

If you actually listen, they are clearly singing
PAN-I-MO! PAN-I-MO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!

Its eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight dn. dn-dn dnnn

Attached: hyut.jpg (1024x768, 744K)

Dude with the denim vest doesn't have hair, he has a Photoshop effect.

I personally am not gonna take this anymore.

I have been a Motley Crue fan since I was 6 years old, but I cannot figure out what video that's from. So it's obviously either Shout at the Devil or Theater of Pain, definitely not earlier, or later. By Girls Girls Girls they were on the biker/strip club/ Harley scene. So I'm left with 2 albums of songs. I can't figure it out. Maybe Smokin' in the Boys Room, looks like it could be a high school setting. Maybe it's that, although I have a memory of Vince Neil looking different in that video. He was sort of glam rocked out on that albums videos. Hmm... I'll have a think on this.

Attached: 2216461-tg16_splatterhouse_2.jpg (956x960, 528K)

Dee Snider is badass as fuck

I heard he wants to rock. Any truth to that rumor? Or is it all just a bunch of smoke and mirrors?

>I have been a Motley Crue fan since I was 6 years old, but I cannot figure out what video that's from. So it's obviously either Shout at the Devil or Theater of Pain, definitely not earlier, or later. By Girls Girls Girls they were on the biker/strip club/ Harley scene. So I'm left with 2 albums of songs. I can't figure it out. Maybe Smokin' in the Boys Room, looks like it could be a high school setting. Maybe it's that, although I have a memory of Vince Neil looking different in that video. He was sort of glam rocked out on that albums videos. Hmm... I'll have a think on this.

Panama. Van halen.

"I used to have a drug problem, but I can afford it now"
David Lee Roth

A quick reverse image search shows Too Young to Fall in Love

Is it "Too Young to Fall in Love"

Wrong image board, redditbro

ya know i never sat back and looked at these dudes... they are really fucking ugly dudes lol

Probably, i mean he broke into some kids house to sing about it. Seems like hes pretty surious about it to me

Oops nevermind wrong song i was thinking of