What does being white feel like?

What does being white feel like?

Attached: 1C6FA292-E505-48C7-89FF-416119403986.png (540x960, 526K)

Pretty fucking awesome

Being white feels like being a god

I gotta say being white doesn't feel like anything, but being smart enough not ask such moronic fucking questions feels pretty good.

All non whites are genetic trash. Whites are at the top of society you must feel amazing 24/7. Whites are pretty much like Demi gods

Don’t fucking lie and say being white isn’t a big deal when you know it is

I love being white

Attached: d8e564696f28f310024daf58c4caed49.jpg (631x843, 53K)

To be white is to feel like you've won the genetic lottery. We are the pinnacle of human evolution and every other race seethes with rage and envy every time they're reminding of our superiority.

It feels like the rest of your culture is doing what it can to destroy you

Miss those days when black people were literally satan's spawn and we could use them to pick our cotton.

I'd imagine it feels like being any other color but without the victim complex.

whites are the smartest and most attractive race. non whites cannot compete with them don't act like they can lol

every non white female is trying to get white sperm to make sure their kids are mixed race. everyone wants to be white and for their kids to be white

white people can do anything

Mr. Robot
19 Jan 2019
They called to tell me that Neil Gordon of Milton Ontario. Is a loser manager and his house is mouldy because drugs were being made by candy thieves and there was gayness in his heart.

It depends on how you feel about being white.

Attached: rrrrare.gif (399x396, 1.49M)

all whites love being white because being white is the most awesome thing you can be

It feels like the that pleasurable relief you experience after you take a shit that you have been holding in for at least 2 hours too long. That. Damn. Good.

It feels like being perfect

I'd do anything to be white
fuck my life

You’ve seen Korean chicks rite?

what are you?

i am black

yes

male or female?

male

Same as any other colour but with the knowledge that you are waaay better.

well, look on the bright side, you have blacked.com

i don't know, nor do i care. just do you and love yourself

Why so you want to be white?

Do*

you ever see them without makeup?
all countries with the most amount of models are the whitest

whites have higher IQ's, are more attractive, are wealthier, and are more liked

Feels live in a world where all the non-white people can't assert themselves as equal, so they become bitter over this.

In reality I don't see skin colour. I was born this way and I can't control it. I don't judge people based on things they can't control.

I don't give a fuck if you got more melanin-content in your skin. It's just some gene expressions. Your brain is just the same.

Basically, I think referencing skin colour is a logical fallacy, a naturalistic fallacy. You can't say something like "all white people" or "all non-white people" and expect me to think you are appealing to logic.

being white is pretty normal

Fair enough

y'all have Daya Knight, Audrey Jaymes, and Kinsley Karter.

Attached: 008.jpg (2000x3000, 403K)

black girls only want to have sex with white guys and very light skin black guys.

The Master Race is half Dutch and Japanese.

Our math skills are insane, our ingenuity unmatched and our warrior aggression unlike anything seen in the history of human warfare.

Fed on an American diet of red meat and no soy, raised in a rural Texas area growing up handling firearms of every type, using explosives to remove stumps and break rock.

I am the greatness you strive for, the true superman the Nazi geneticists knew possible with Japanese/Aryan hybrids.

Feels pretty good. My kids with my German wife are even above me slightly in superiority. As it should be. Breed superiority every generation.

I've fucked only one black chick. She was built like Rosie O'Donell, but man could she deepthroat. Her ex, a black dude, had a long dick, so the chick barely had a gag reflex.

encourage any black female friends of yours to fuck white guys. if you have a sister, encourage her, too.

Attached: 129.jpg (2000x3000, 1.31M)

>we
user, you were born in this millennium.
Go be edgy somewhere else.

like you have all the marbles and everyone demands a cut of them

i don't have to tell them, they are already doing it. at least their kids won't be 100% nigger like i am

post pics of them.

Normal

Work hard, make good money, spend it all on healthcare for disabled kid, suppressed by system rigged against the middle class, subjugated by corporate overlords. The oligarchs don't see race, only dollar signs, and they delight in our inability to see past our superficial differences and rise against them.

Attached: 223.jpg (1067x1600, 456K)

would you say you are racist against your own race? would you describe yourself as self-hating? I want to know more about you

no, I am not racist against my own race, but i am self hating

sucks when I am out in the sun

do you try the thug persona or are you one of those "white" black people?

"It's like floating on a cloud of titties!" - White Man

God this. Every brown girl I know wants a white bf.

More of her pls

Awesome! But damn I wish our women were as sexy as some black girls I’ve seen.

how do niggers live being so fucking brain dead?

Most black women are ugly, and they have fucked up looking hair. Their asses tend to be nice, but do they have some awful looking titties. Not all black women, of course, but as a majority... yeah, and they tend to speak hoodrat around certain other black people.

Very dry

They breed with white people

True but I’ve noticed a lot of white girls aren't that great either. They can be just as ugly, fat or deformed.

true, but black women tend to need weaves to look attractive. you don't have to worry about dat shit with the white womens.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Amazing honestly.

I can say things like "Happy Father's day, Dad" and "thank for the warning officer, have a safe day sir."

Attached: Y6kMjb0.jpg (422x422, 54K)

I think that’s right in most cases. But I’ve seen some hot black girls rocking afros.

Nothing, but having red hair makes me feel superior to all you shit colored hair fuckwads.

Whatever you ginger fuck. You shouldn’t even be considered white. What ginger ever did anything and wasn’t a complete idiot about it?

Yeah. It's a rarity, though. this?

Attached: 304.jpg (2000x3000, 500K)

or this?

Attached: 352.jpg (2000x3000, 388K)

It feels like having a boner all the time.

Attached: 1527130618322.jpg (293x301, 15K)

Trips of sexy blackness!
And honestly, they’re both sexy as fuck.

This forced racial propaganda is getting boring

Feels like non caucasians are ugly.

Lol stay mad shit hair

Don’t mistaken annoyance for anger. All gingers are fucking obnoxious. They’re all white knighting busy bodies who think they’re so fucking special. It’s annoying as fuck.

Like being white

Constant boner sounds horrible. Constant fap sounds better

It's fantastic.

Attached: B604EA75-B1D9-4EA2-AC92-29FED264BEA3.jpg (300x428, 87K)