So, in all honesty-

So, in all honesty-

How does it feel to come to the crushing realization that you'll never really own a woman and that they aren't property? That they can just up and leave you anytime they want.

These aren't even feminist statements lol its just reality

Attached: ww.jpg (400x398, 28K)

Okay?

Ok.. cool?

This isn't the 40s, OP. No actual man thinks that way anymore. Anyone you think you're preaching to aren't gonna listen anyway.
Get the fuck out.

ITT: saying the most obvious shit and pretending it's controversial

Attached: 1558722560624m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

*Joins Islam*
checkmate moralfag

>implying I can't kill a woman easily

i was craving some pasta
thank you

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Lol fuck off, dumb cunt.

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them

holy fucking cringe
this thread

Attached: 43D2A3A7-499C-456C-A6E2-7729B5C40D73.jpg (1242x1883, 467K)

You can kill or be killed, but you cannot own. If you kill, you certainly don't own. You just deny.

Way to long to read fag. Keep it under 5 sentences on Yea Forums creep

Attached: 6A73F019-B1FF-439E-B0B2-FF919020153A.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Good to see plenty of Yea Forums is level headed in this, except for the rapist above. IRL tho, there are people that act like this. A firefighter in my building was like that with his wife, until she left after 6 years of BS.

when do you come to the crushing realization that you will never have a healthy relationship with a female? You will never have a female friend? You will never have a female partner in crime? That you will never be close to a female because of your attitude? YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FEMALE PARTNER, IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD? Tell me what that's like.

I only engage in D/s relationships. The woman knows things get serious that I expect to own her. Do I have a physical piece of paper stating ownership? of course not. I I have something far more resilient. Her emotional dependence.

Anything is attainable with the right mindset.

Attached: 1559767155522.jpg (552x478, 89K)

Im gay, so its not really my fuckin problem.

Attached: DxfgGk8W0AAHfjo.jpg (545x811, 62K)

i been married twice, i wont ever do it again, i promise

Attached: 2019-05-29-220632_443x612_scrot.png (443x612, 280K)

Then you aren't looking at women in general, you are lurking for women with specific mental instabilities and insecurities that they have to rely on you.

tits or gtfo

Yes, I understand that completely. But WHY? I want someone to help me with the cooking and laundry, not someone tied up in the basement.

Maybe I was raised among independent women, and that is just my expectation. I expect to leave them unsupervised, and they know what to do. At the end of the day, they have done what they need to do, and we are happy to see each other. I guess that is so strange. I don't fuck my male friends, but I am happy to see them too and don't run their lives. How is this different??? I must be a moron.

That's why I don't bother with females, it's pointless if I can't own them

Attached: 1557875925113m.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

>How does it feel to come to the crushing realization that you'll never really own a woman and that they aren't property?
Own? Of course not. Lower their self esteem through manipulation and isolate them from everyone in their life under the guise of "looking out for her" so that she won't have the confidence or strength to leave you? Yes, that's very easy to do and the next best thing

which sounds more like "I had a mommy spank me and feed me, gave me everything I wanted, I was a little brat, but women won't get with me and stay willingly, so I need to make them feel like they are a child and need me."

>These aren't even feminist statements lol its just reality
Of course it is, what world do you live in where it's not?

Attached: Are you fucking retarded.gif (640x352, 1.61M)

Well, considering the open feminism is about elevation to equality and understanding that women are no different than men, other than reproductive functions, I agree, it is indeed a feminist statement, and a rather good one, as opposed to "women are better than EVERYONE" bullshit.

I'm sorry, did you think slavery was still legal?
Where the fuck do you live user, Sudan?

I think this statement you have tried to inject on to Yea Forums to b8 other Anons is pathetic.

Go back wherever it is you come from and tell them you're a cunt when you get there.

Attached: YourParentsWeddingDay.jpg (900x694, 286K)

That's a cute stab in the dark dollface but unfortunately just making things up and treating it as fact only works if you had a Metoo hashtag next to it. You can disagree with it and project insecurity all you want but you are powerless to stop me and other men manipulating women for amusement and to fuck their friends. More attractive women are the easiest to do this to as every flaw in their eyes in magnified, so they're constantly scrutinizing themselves due to societal pressure. This makes them the easiest to make reliant on you and through enough lovebombing you can even make a woman whore herself out for you and hand over all the money because she feels she loves you.

You can piss and moan, like a typical woman, on Yea Forums all you like. You can post all your sassy hot takes to make yourself feel better all you want. You'll never be able to truly stop it, even if you tried the average joe could easily overpower you and force himself on you due to you being physically weaker than the majority of the population.

I'm sure complaining on the internet will help. Why don't you call me an incel? I'm sure that will magically make things better. I want you to, give me your best hot take. I'm eager to see the ways in which the world will change or get better after you type it.

never said they were.

you're prolly right

Don't really know what you're getting at, but I agree that I am not gonna derive any sort of superiority over someone else based on my color or genitals. I don't call myself a feminist tho, because the movement seems to be mutating into a supremacy thing, so fuck that noise

Attached: 4chan-faggot.jpg (234x226, 59K)

wow, that's very articulate, but you may have missed the point? Okay.

Wow. Very wordy assumptions. I just pointed out what it sounded like, it seems like I got under your skin. Maybe that's needed, dunno, but you jumped right into the "piss and moan like a typical woman on Yea Forums" boat quick.

Never expected to change the world, especially on here, and never expected to change your mind, but on Yea Forums or any other place, make a comment, expect a result, because the last thing I might be is offended.

If another girl is broken enough to be swayed in those ways, then that's her decision.

Maybe, we're all trolls here after all

I definitely can agree there. Splitting in severe views.

I figured that years ago.

This guy knows.

>Wow. Very wordy assumptions. I just pointed out what it sounded like, it seems like I got under your skin. Maybe that's needed, dunno, but you jumped right into the "piss and moan like a typical woman on Yea Forums" boat quick.
I mean you are still complaining rather than actually trying to refute anything I've said. You're just trying to declare "You're upset, so I win" while admitting that you can't change anything and that other women will still make those choices.

If you don't want to be seen as a "typical woman" then try actually engaging and beating someone's argument intellectually rather than just trying to say "lol ur mad XD".

Ok great and she doesnt get money no more game over fag

Honestly I don't think anyone in this thread is really that all attached to their supposed beliefs. It's just a constant game of talking shit for shits and giggles.

lol, you're just a troll. Better? No, because nothing really makes it better. We live in a shitty world, and few things can be done to fix anything.

That's not complaining, that's accepting. I help with community projects, but I accept that there will still be homeless.

You, on the other hand, point out what to do to make you feel like you can own a woman, which sounds like a mental defect that can be treated.

Oh definitely. I know I follow my own beliefs, but I'm also just a loner who helps people if they need it. I've been taken advantage of from doing that, but I never regret it, I just come to places like this to see the world as it is at times.

And we can do the same as men. They do not own us.

>I don't think anyone in this thread is really that all attached to their supposed beliefs

Well they're obviously very attached or else they wouldn't bother defending themselves so hard

>lol, you're just a troll. Better?
Yeah you right

>You, on the other hand, point out what to do to make you feel like you can own a woman, which sounds like a mental defect that can be treated.
I never said that I do that, I just that it's possible and the next best thing to ownership. Though to be fair both genders do this to each other sometimes, pay pigs come to mind as the reverse of that situation.

I'm fairly convinced we're both giggling to ourselves while going for the "Gotcha" moments

It's not a crushing realization if you knew it all along.

How does it feel to come to the crushing realization that we don't want to own you, you invented that shit in your mind, and we just wanted a hug and you could have always said no? And now we ignore your needs because you have always been an entitled bitch, who thinks everyone who has ever thought you are pretty now thinks you are a bitch because of your actions and the way your treat people?

Let me know about that shit.

Attached: Tell lies.jpg (475x356, 54K)

MEN ARE NOT YOUR PROTECTORS.
MEN ARE NOT YOUR PROVIDERS.

Mine is.

>ignore your needs because you have always been an entitled bitch, who thinks everyone who has ever thought you are pretty now thinks you are a bitch because of your actions and the way your treat people?
Dis mofo said that shit. Yep, I will concur.

If habibi leavs i just kill her easy fix then find new one

Lol, actually that one just got me, and yeah, of course, they do it to each other. I know a 16-year-old girl that has already dated 3 guys in 3 months while dating a 25-year-old meth addict behind their backs.

Now that I read that as "is possible" part, I do say that we might agree a lot more on this than I though.

I tell dem hoes I'm like 7up, never had it never will. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. I flick a ho off my dick like a dog flickin a flea. Bitch cant swim, she bout to drown den.

>Didn't learn from the first one.
Dumbass.

Never has been, never has to be. I've protected and provided for myself for 23 years, never had to lean on someone else's shoulders for support. Men deserve to have their freedom and choice too without being burdened or controlled.

thx. wish i didn't have to. doesn't apply to all women, just too many imho.

Fine, but the statement is not necessarily true. Ever heard of human trafficking? What if I buy a woman? Then she's my fucking property!

Attached: 1538921839908.png (960x960, 1.03M)

Not all women for sure, a better fuckin majority unfortunately.

We probably do, to be honest I'm just incredibly contrarian so I come to Yea Forums essentially to have silly arguments over nothing. Sometimes I even go to /pol/ and larp as a white nationalist just to see what insane nonsense I can get them to agree with and I'm not even white lol.

We probably do agree on a lot honestly, as long as there are still rationale people in the world though I'd like to think people that are that shitty will always be a minority. Most people aren't actively malicious in my experience

this is what i want. not a dependent, not a responsibility. a partner, an equal. i don't want to be better than someone else, i just want some company. it would be fantastic if you would cook with me, and bring some ideas. shit.

Yes i hold them for allah

OP is either a sexually frustrated anime hair colored pugly fat chunkalunk, or a faggot ass bitch boy that's never dick whipped a bitch and had it his way.

Amusing. As long as most dudes are this stupid and cucked my days will stay easy and my nights cozy.. Fuck, I'm staring down the barrel of 50 and occasionally I wonder why it's still so easy with women. Then I see all the bullshit and read or hear from idiots like OP if they're male and it all makes sense.

Whatever. It's all good.

Why would I need to own a woman when I can just own 20 pounds of pussy and ass?

Attached: 20lbs.jpg (800x625, 119K)

feminism isnt about equality, its about superiority.
open your eyes and look for a change.

>Most people aren't actively malicious in my experience

Every human being is malicious on some level, literally all of them

>Metoo hashtag
>lovebombing
>sassy hot takes

Are you in fact a flaming gay man?

Fuck Allah, and you also for that matter.

I will kill you infidel

Oh yes. I live in a fairly peaceful city, and I stand for my judgments online, but larping as another personality sounds fun too lol.

So, while we went back and forth with that giggle, I am glad to have met another rational person.

Reading his post in the lisp of big gay Al brings it all together.

Most tend to keep it under wraps, the ones who don't usually end up in jail

That's all I've ever wanted in life, a pleasant company comes from those who are side by side, not stepping forward or behind.

Yes

Attached: dab.png (605x500, 61K)

yeah, but that's getting laid, and I'm doing that too. i want someone i can talk to and enjoy being around if we aren't having sex. someone that is in my house in the morning that i don't want to kick out.

kek

Pretty much how I read it right off the bat

Brainlet, men and women differ in cognitive ability, muscular/physical strength, testosterone, emotional processing, how they associate themselves with people, how they deal with pain, suicide rate, depression, lifespan, etc. Fucking tard.

Oh it's great fun, even more so that when you realize getting the idiots to go along and embrace your insanse shitposts usually just results in them isolating themselves due to constantly sperging out. 10/10 would recommend

Same honestly. Have you ever seen the argument clinic skit from Monty Python? That's basically how I imagine Yea Forums. 10/10 would giggle again.

You're alright

they are a propriety though

>"Let me think about this"
>"Hmm, My Party thinks otherwise."

Attached: thW69AQT03.jpg (474x355, 18K)

Haha i like you and allah will to

I have and even worked with my local group. Any and everyone is welcome, man or woman, child to elderly, nothing is a barrier, we work to uplift everyone, but as a group, we also keep up and in touch with workplace behavior of, for, and against women. We believe more in uplifting humanity as a whole but have been often labeled feminists, which doesn't bother us, unlike those labeled as "feminazis", which need to look at the greater world themselves.

i'm still looking, you keep looking too. i thought i was just a sentimental fool with unrealistic expectations. oh well.

You had a point up until insulting me. You have now stepped down a few ranks in the logical scale.

> They can just up and leave you whenever they want.
Not if you break their legs and chain them up in your underground bomb shelter

Attached: actually.png (700x700, 21K)

nice talk, sounds sexist to me.
if you are uplifting humanity, why label it's female form only?

Better served suckin a dick an making a nice sandwich.

As are you, and yes, I have seen that one. Makes too much sense lmao.

I treat women as property. They up and leave? Fine. My main point is I'm not THEIR property. I don't do as told, I'm not manipulated, and she fucks up, cya!

give away all your property. you will be much happier and finally free.

You and your kind had your chances and ya couldn't do it then and ya can't do it now either, goat fucker.

You were hitting on me eh? Well, I already picked that up hun. It's ok, you seem like a good person, but I have a lot going on in my life, too much to really get invested in another person.

Thanks though, I just know that there are severe views on people like me, not sure if you'd be interested.

the dark web has enough women for sale there just expensive for me

Ooh, edgy. More like cringy.

You'd own her soul

we don't label it like that, others have. We internally view ourselves as humanitarians.

Go to ChatIW for people looking for cringy roleplays

You would have to eat her for that to happen. That's soul stealing 101, user.

What? Whatever, now suck my dick and make me a sammie, bitch.

if she's religious, her soul belongs to whoever she worships, if she isn't, it belongs to whatever her greatest passion is. As a human being, you cannot capture another soul.

Implying I was joking?

Attached: chinese kids.webm (512x288, 1.32M)

>As a human being, you cannot capture another soul

Lol oh you naïve little simpleton

HAHAHA no, I'm not. But thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it. You sound hot. At least for me.

I was reflecting on all my bad relationships. I don't know if I'd be interested, that remains to be seen.

I went back to college at a late date, to a really challenging program, and I'm doing like 80+ hours per week. But who knows? I never say never. Cheers, sweetie.

Nah, dick is not in my diet plan. Though with your attitude, it might be in your diet for 10-15 years

A "humanitarian" who only cares about his/her in-group

Nah, just know edgelords when I see them

Wrong, now I own your soul. It's mine, brewhahahaha!

Cool, you have a video of kids fighting. No, I am implying that you are posturing, exaggerating like most here, and acting like you have control over something.

Only 10-15? I think your are seriously underestimating me. If I couldn't pull a solid triple dime then I just couldn't hold muh head up at criminal get together Tuesdays.

women have no value , the value of female privilege is now less than zero. Of course they are not property , who would want to own one ?

...YET
Everybody has a price.

Allah will strike you down white pig

lol, well then that conversation got crossed. But nah, I just am who I am.

I understand the challenge of being super busy. I had to drop out of university because things ran together, so I know the push.

Also, don't reflect on bad relationships. I've had plenty too, they aren't what defines you.

That fucker can fight!

To late, I already won. Goat fuckers never win in the end.

sorry, i got that wrong. i'm dong labs. i meant that i didn't mean to flirt, not that i'm not interested. you probably wouldn't like me, i'm a middle-aged otter. take care.

No, if you read it again, I pointed out that we allow anyone of any background in, and help out in things around the community, such as care for homeless, survivors of assault and rape, therapy for those needing it, and so on.

Nice Mortal Kombat reference. I'd rather use Spawn in the new DLC than Shang.

Fine! Be that way, user. Nice pick up.

I will wipe Jerusalem off the map then Europe and finally America you fat gay pig

Oh fun, good to meet one of those. IF you were in for something, and now you're out, keep going with whatever drives you. I personally like meeting thieves and such after their release, waxing harmoniously of how they found god in prison.

I'm not a common thieve, sir. If I have or have not done time, is not your concern. What should be your concern and your one and only thought is, do you feel lucky? Do ya punk?

Oh jeeze, well like I said, I understand, and not sure how middle aged you mean, I'm 31, but I'm a MTF, I've never found anything wrong with otters.

absolutely lol. Though I do LOVE Shang Tsungs better design now, makes it look like you fight the guy in the movie.

lol, not gonna assume you are one, and I know it's not my concern. Otherwise, yeah, I do feel pretty lucky Harry.

Sounds lame but I like all the mortal kombat characters that have been. I won't play as them all but, I still respect the cut of their jib.

Good, I'm glad you feel lucky. And you should you have a good sense of humor and get movie references, you can't be all bad.

I agree with all of that, maybe reflecting is the wrong word. my past certainly doesn't define me. and no, i'm not doing greentext, i don't kiss and tell.

i was just wishing for what i want next. i hope you understand what i mean. no more drama, i'm too old for that. just a safe place with some company would be awesome. if i can't have that (yet) i'll keep living alone. not that hard to do when you have good friends. cheers my friend.

Umm no sweetie. When my fat wife dies I’m rich bitch.

Ah, I see. I used to love Nightwolf, but now it seems like MK focuses on so much of the outside culture that I forget it's MK. From Spawn, to now Ash from Evil Dead.

I have bad days, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Thanks. Nor do I think so of you, I believe everyone has some bad and good in themselves, just balance it.

But Dirty Harry was my shit. Me and my grandfather used to watch it alot.

>women are people
ok

absolutely, I understand. It's night for me hun, so stay safe and goodnight.

>ok
(Logical people) you understand, no definition needed
(constantly offended individuals) YOU JUST RESPOND WITH OK?! YOU DON'T RESPECT WOMEN!

'nite sweetie

>Dirty Harry was my shit.
Lol, if Dirty Harry doesn't want to make you shoot someone in their face then I say you can't trust that person. Same thing happens when I watch Rocky, I want to fight everyone. I am Italian with some Scalian and a bit o Irish so that explains the Rocky thing.

Is OP Wyatt Earp? When the fuck did this come into contention? Or is this the next fake lib outrage du jour in advance?

Attached: 1460222805491.jpg (298x169, 13K)

Lol nice. I'm Irish, Scott, and Native, but I love a lot of those characters. Almost anything with Arnold, Sly, and Clint was a good movie to me.

Yeah, once sexbots become a thing, there's almost no reason for a gf/wife. Sex is their only commodity and they've been ruining it for decades.

Just move to the middle East retard

nah, not that kind of help. There is porn though, go enjoy that.

There's plenty of opportunities to own women.

1. a foreingner, whether or not through some green card scam. get you a nigress, a jamaican, or a russian
2. junkies. they won't stick around long, but once the snapchat whores need some quicker cash for their fix, they;ll get in on ya and you can basically do what you once with these whores (but watch out once they clean up they'll try to get back at ya this might one for just guys with connections to law enforcement
3. single mothers. huge pool of retired coal burners and retired whores. They need your help! Those kids need shelters, they need iPhones and Sketchers or whatever. These dumb bitches have needs they'll never be able to fulfill working PT as a cashier at Dollar Tree. You can own these situations and you can own these women. With the promise of a little stability they;ll do ANYTHIGN. It's amazing watching a grown woman degrade herself for the {false} hope that you'll play daddy for her little brood.

you absolutely can own women today because so man ywomen fail at life choices. the culture has degraded them into animals, and once they realize they're gonna be dependent on others to enable even a subsistence level lifestyle THEY ARE YOURS

Back in the day, they were making the best movies. No matter what those great films can't be taken away nor will they be forgotten. Kinda cool shit when you think about it in that context.

What, bro?

>healthy relationship
>female
Pick 1

Based

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Attached: absolutelyhalal.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Not someone who posts my "tits" up for you- or everyone else on the board -only things to see mine are my mirror and any person I'm intimately with. so, you may please "gtfo".

Indeed. Almost artistic, especially when the art form of that type of movie is dying out.

Blah, blah, something, something...
Tits er get the fuck out. K, princess.

Calm down dude. You gotta put yourself out there if you don't want to be an angsty neckbeard.

Good point. Not to sound all film critic and shit but, there were more to those movies then show on the surface. They should be mandatory watching for HS kids.

* unless you are muslim

Nah, be too much disrespect to myself to do what you say, and I'm far from some whiny princess with everything handed to her.

1: if my neck could grow a beard, I am joining a damned circus. 2: I'm already out there, helping others, not interested in a relationship when the last guy wanted me home or on the phone all the time.

lol def could see that, especially if their own forte is film.

>far from some whiny princess with everything handed to her.
That's what they all say, sweet tits. Your tits are not special. Are they to good for our view? Tits on pedestal much how much? Much to much.

>"tits"
So fake you had to put them in quotes. Back to your tendies, goblin.

Attached: 2017-03-01.jpg (475x561, 162K)

>the last guy

Attached: 1537133029534.jpg (640x640, 99K)

That was barely english. No, just that if you have seen one pair, you have seen them all, so you don't need mine.

>last dude was a dick
>all men are dicks
ahhh, the modern feminist.

that is rather.... weird. But ok. Trolls will be trolls.

Maybe, even perhaps but yet, you understood and responded. So, shirley you understood the tits or gtfo part? Yes? No?

Never said that. Greentexting things I did not say to make it fit your own narrative makes you no better than a satirical news site.

yes, that was, nor will I listen to it, because I don't pay attention to angsty idiots looking for more pics to add to their fap folder.

You had her at dicks..

So what you're trying to say is you're fat?

So, in all honesty-

How does it feel to come to the crushing realization that you'll never really own a man and that they aren't property?
That they can just up and leave you anytime they want.

These aren't even male statements lol its just reality

Sorry dude.
>not interested in a relationship when the last guy wanted me home or on the phone all the time
You're right. Totally different.

and now this post has died with trolls fighting over tit pics.

>and now this post has died with trolls fighting over tit pics.
Close... the thread died and your post died before you started typing it.