What are some red flags when looking for a gf?

what are some red flags when looking for a gf?

Attached: D5a-XzNXkAEjXTR.jpg (1538x2048, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/familial-hemiplegic-migraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a penis

Attached: jared has aids.jpg (1600x1600, 330K)

that quantity of tattoos, unless s/he is already very wealthy, shows very poor wealth management and long term planning. I think you have one of the answers yourself right there. Large body modifications/tattoos are a large waste of money.

Secondly, clinginess is another bad one, because it's not like the clingy/jealous shtick will get any better as you both go through life.

If she breathe, she a thot

Yeah I too prefer my women to be dead

Shoes on the couch. Run.

Also, baby hi-chair in the kitchen. Run.

Also, show tits.

Attached: DnVpWB9V4AElREw.jpg (1538x2048, 293K)

All bitches are crazy yo!

Dark nips is she pregnant?

Things that she flat out says "no" to. Especially if she says it's because she tried it but didn't like it with someone else. Dude. She ain't tried it with you.

There is no one on this website of whom this wasn't their first thought

Was just about to ask if this was before or after preggo. Milk chocolate hershey kisses.

Bulge in pants

Victoria?

Tattoos, hair dyed an unnatural color, daddy issues, self harm, bipolar, eating disorder, previous bi phase

>poor wealth management
lol
there are plenty of valid reasons to not like tatoos, but only a poorfag would argue that the main problem with tatoos is that they cost money

Sloppy house X
Won't take any interest in your interests X
What that guy said too.

Find out if they dated or fucked any coloreds. Ever.
If they don’t respect themselves, how can you respect them?

tattoos aren't necessarily a red flag

OK, excessive tattoos

Lots of tattoos are a big red crazy fucking flag, Crazy level goes up with each tattoo, problem level goes up with each tattoo.each tattoo is a gauge as to how much she'll fuck up your life. life experience from the last 20 years.

I don't think body mods are a bad thing.... you're all just betas that are afraid of them.

Attached: -skella-1317958.jpg (610x916, 263K)

That's definitely a lie, tons of dudes here dream of a perfect girl with a penis

Already been married and divorced twice before the age of 24.

That whole image screams-
im destroying your computer, cheating on you with niggers for the majority of our relationship, stealing your money, turning you against your family and wreCKING YOUR CAR WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME RACHEL

Too many strict personal rules ("I won't go to x, I don't do x) etc
Still in contact with exes, if they're holding on to any part of an old relationship, they're not invested in moving on.
Being constantly broke or financially struggling
Any kind of issues with parental relationships (as in some kind of constant or regular conflict with one or more of their parents)
Endless thotty behaviour even after they're in a relationship
No female friends/lots of male friends (if they say they have too much drama with other girls, run, they are the drama)
No aspirations, no goals, no dreams that they are actually persuing.
Strong political views
Too many pets

she tells you details about being abused shortly after you meet her. its a ploy to gain sympathy and stick her claws into you. normal people don't disclose this stuff until they know someone well enough to trust them.

She only likes guys who are 40+ years old.

Also, she always talks about how much of a size queen she is ("Fisting makes me squirt"), and she doesn't think guys with average or small dicks are real adults.

A piercing or two is fine, the problem is as soon as they cover themselves in tattoos or get weird edgy mods is that it screams insecurity. Plus all that shit is gonna look terrible in 10 years, even seen what happens to body piercings during pregnancy? Most of the holes get surrounded by stretch marks

Only thing I wont tolerate is coal burning.

this user speaks the truth

HERE IS A LIST OF GARBAGE WOMEN:

- non-white (not even debatable)
- have had sex with non-whites
- tattoos
- body mods
- prescription meds for ANYTHING
- excessive piercings
- sex w/+ 10 guys
- has a kid from previous relationship
- no dad and/or mom in the picture
- 3+ regular pets (dogs, cats)
- coloured hair

Must admit so do I, pussy is wack anyway just use the other 2 holes

I hope you all start rejecting the hot girls... more crazy sex for me

Attached: 1559210028202.jpg (875x1241, 163K)

This guy knows what's up, especially:

>Being constantly broke or financially struggling

>Any kind of issues with parental relationships (as in some kind of constant or regular conflict with one or more of their parents)

>Endless thotty behaviour even after they're in a relationship

>No female friends/lots of male friends (if they say they have too much drama with other girls, run, they are the drama)

This shit is way too true with a friend of mine who I wisely determined was too crazy to stick the dick in.

Most people I see with tattoos or bodymods past pierced ears/nose piercing are look poor. IDK why this is the case, but I believe it has to deal with poor management and bad impulse control.

TBH, I think it'd require a meeting with the parents. There could be legitimate issues with the parent that is well beyond the scope of the kids. A red flag on top of that would be similar behavior to other authority figures as an in general.

- Kids aka baggage
- Single after 25 but no career
- No job or shit tier job after age 20
- Multiple Tattoos
- Multiple male friends on social media dropping comments on her pics
- Has used anything harder than alcohol
- Snapchat score over 5k
- Fat parents

All of these are no go red flags. If she's got a tight body you fuck her a few times then ghost out and move on to the next

Anyone who gets tattoos do it for attention, alot of people try to project something they’re not and tattoos are a great ways of showing to people “that you’re cool and badass”

Fuck tattoos and fuck anyone who endorse them
Fucking fake ass pieces of shit

You need to go back

Wtf, some people just like cool tattoos. Fuck you, stupid asshole.

more?

Lmao. This is some pathetic normie ass shit right here

Chicks are for fags.

A dick

This guy gets it.

Somebody's mom gets railed by a guy with tattoos. When I say someone, I mean your Mom.

How is normie you fucking retard? If anything, people getting tattoos are the fucking normies

Every fucking one wants a goddamn tattoo just so they can be like “oooo look at me, i have a tattoo, please give me attention”
Fucking fag

>Constantly talking about their exes, especially if half of them are 'crazy' (they're probably the crazy one)
>distrusting of your activities such as going out with friends makes her think you are cheating, if you have female friends, your screwing them behind her back (major trust issues, will be overly controlling)
>Everything is about 'her' (self absorbed, and probably shallow)
>overly materialistic (It's not the thought that counts with this one)
>constantly talking about people behind their back (If they talk shit about everyone, they probably do the same to you)
>treats people they consider 'below them' poorly such as a waitress, barista, clerks, etc (self important, narcissistic, overly entitled)
>Nothing is ever 'their fault' EVER (again narcissistic, and bad personality trait)
>Never worked / held a job (if you are a teen, that's one thing, but MUCH WORSE with age. shows a lack of responsibility, and a 'princess' behavior (exception being if they are disabled, or in a special circumstance as in a caretaker for parents, or are a student (student i would consider a job)

These should be some BIG red flags. that can lead to a bad time with a girl. It took me a while but i found a wonderful selfless lady that I love, she is RESPONSIBLE, works to support herself, and hasn't grown up expecting everything handed to her on a silver platter.

Problem with Natalie is her need to explore every single fucking disgusting fetish that comes into her mind. Early on she was hot, but I draw the line at fetishing wearing a diaper from Little Rock to Vegas.

shaved pussy means she's a stupid whore

OP isn't asking about sex, he's asking about a GF. i.e. long-term
Sure huge fucking tits are fun for a night, but fuck trying to keep them in shape.

swing and a miss

This. I thought I found the love of my life. Found out she banged a couple black guys... The " well spoken" types I was told to water it down.

Broke up with her two days later.

Another girl who crushed on me our whole childhood, we started getting together and when watching TV she mentioned how sexy one of the black guys was. She never understood why I suddenly lost interest and said it still hurts to this day.

You think spics and niggers are exotic? Ok good luck.

Has a penis

Attached: Confederate-American-flag-mix.jpg (2640x1584, 307K)

Unnaturally colored hair. Especially menstrual rust red, it's also called rebound red and whore red for a reason.

If she leans too hard in any one direction, like too clingy or too cold. Except loli and shota.

asks for money

>samefag

Attached: 1543809387668.png (394x486, 335K)

You chose her.

im fucked Yea Forumsro

her profile is wall to wall selfies

A penis

If she likes to do meth or heroin.

This for sure. Any chick who could date a black guy has major issues

From my personal experience, which ended about 2 weeks ago.

Attention-seeking.
Needing everyone to like and find them attractive.
Constant neediness.
Only talking to use or using you when convenient.
Constantly or still in contact with exes.
Hung up on exes (Mine was still in love with an ex who left her 3 years ago)
Excessive drinking or drug problem. Mine was constantly drinking & drugging to get her fix, she was only able to talk about how she really felt when she was coming down.
Using friends or crushes to fuel their egos and attention seeking.

Most of these will prob be looked past in the ol' love blindness or honeymoon phase.

My ex just used me for sex and comfort when it suited her. She then wanted an open relationship because she slept with co-workers telling me she was raped but telling her best mates that she really wanted to sleep with him.

All of her friends are like her or just want to sleep with her. It's a good indicator that she's not looking for real friends or doesn't have any for a reason.

If you dodge the bullet or manage to get yourself out, more than likely they'll go out of their way to make you jealous and jump from guy to guy because they won't heal, so in time the next guy will have to deal with her being hung-up on you, to which she'll come back saying she fixed her problems but she hasn't and just wants you because of what you can give her.

They fully rely on you for everything, and get upset when you don't provide.

Try to subtley get her to open up about her parents/siblings/grandparents. You're looking to see if there's any mental problems in her family. Does she have an uncle or brother who committed suicide? Is her Mom on lithium because of bi-polar? Were both her parents drug addicts? Now, I'm not judging here. I would never do that. This world is shitty and unfair and I get it. But if you are thinking about having children, thinking about marriage, then these are ultra important things to know upfront that no one seems to think are serious issues to have. Trust me, they will be issues in your future. If you can avoid this early, the better life you'll live. Your future self will thank you.

Attached: 01814_01_sunrichorangesum.jpg (387x387, 38K)

you have found it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
a personality disorder that is pretty much glorified by pop culture, and seems to be at epidemic levels in american women.

>and seems to be at epidemic levels in americans.
Fixed.
Just look at the posts in this forum.

Hey man, I was with a chick like this, almost exactly like this, a long time ago, and I just wanted to say I hope you're alright. You may doubt yourself, that's normal, but you absolutely are doing the best thing for yourself by staying away from her. She will never be the girl you imagine she could be, the girl you wish she was. That shit about "I was raped!"{ and the lies and drugs and shit, that all hit very close to home for me. She doesn't deserve you, you are doing her a favor by being with her, not the other way around. In time, you will forget all about her. Don't let her drag you down with her. You'll be alright.

most women in 2019 are trash, not even being edgy.

Woah how about a little warning next time, huh buddy? I almost sliced myself open on that edge. Holy shit dude, let a brother know next time.

Attached: 1536287766790.jpg (917x720, 238K)

fuck i love bismuth but it's the truth

Skin color. Inspect closely to ensure she's not black

tattoos, piercings, and bright hair are either signs of a) insecurity, or b) the self-delusion that they're unique and deserve attention.

Either way she's a headcase.

>more crazy girls for me
ftfy

This

I get all my tattoos under my clothes, how is that looking for attention?

Faggots who say this kind of shit are just pussies who are terrified of being under the needle themselves.

see a)

I have a feeling this is mostly true.

When she doesn't have a penis.

Attached: 10339709_10152221725937968_973682685256922830_n.jpg (400x518, 31K)

Someone's butthurt that a tattoo took his boyfriend

>perscription meds
Better divorce my wife since shes on the pill and has meds for insanely bad migraines. Thanks user.

I'm not that fag, but he's right. I'm 43 and this was slightly the case back in the 90s. My parents said it was the same then, but still lesser than the 90s. Now everyone has them and they all mean nothing. It used to be for doing something badass. Now it's a Pokeball or a McDonald's logo or some anime shit. Fucking faggots...

What's it like being an adult virgin?

Too many narcisstic traits makes for an awful experience. They can be charming at first, but slowly the lies keep on adding, and theres no end in sight, and any discussion about her behaviour ends up in you understanding it all wrong or insane. Always think of a strategy on how you can avoid narcisstic people if needed, especially if they are close to you(or boss etc), going no contact will only make things worse in some cases, but grey rock-method seemed to work quite well.

fpbp

Yeah I'm doing decent-ish, I won't lie I do miss her but that's just because I'm remembering the good moments only. She went out of her way, the last times we spoke was her telling me she needed me, her life, she was lost and alone without me, she wishes she didn't love her ex anymore and wants to sleep with me and only me, while she was out with a guy who had a crush on her. She was to study for her exams and shit but when walking home one day, caught her smoking weed with her mates, staring at me all shocked and in awe, and dropping her stuff off at her house then her telling me all my stuff was apparently stolen.

I'm majorly depressed over it and I need a new job because I've got too many memories of her coming into me in that place that it's not worth it anymore.

>a tattoo
You call girls "tattoos" now? Shit man, totally not trendy or anything.

This is why you're incels.

Holy fuck, that's pretty much her all over. She's only 21 but it's pretty much locked in on who's shes going to be as an adult. Boilerplate messages are all I got before I blocked her on everything.

>dating someone with genes so bad that migraines, which can only be treated by synthetic concentrated drugs, are a frequent occurrence
You're losing the game. It'd be best for you to abstain from having children.

No, you missed the joke. Goodluck with life

>Has used anything harder than alcohol
What does this even mean?

>cries in butthurt rage
Kek, why are you so bitter? Did a prescription drug take your homosexual boyfriend?

>what are some red flags when looking for a gf?

She freely admits she has "several STDs"

>No job or shit tier job after age 20

Kek

Can you tell more about it? Why did you get married in the first place? Thanks

>the joke
Is that one of those lib jokes, that aren't funny, and miss the point, and are weak in general? Because it wasn't a joke.

Lol you'd never know I had a tattoo unless I popped my top off, stupid post is stupid.

>-Snapchat score over 5k
>-Fat Parents
so true

Attached: 1554441218765.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Borderline personality disorder, those are garbage people and won't get better with therapy before they fuck you up.

any name that ends in a long E vowel sound

Attached: 1164130985535.jpg (640x510, 48K)

> Goodluck with life
Says the one probably struggling with life himself

so ragefully butthurt for no reason and even tries to drags politics into it, fucking kek.

This guy knows..

Just giving your suggestions. Your kids will have the bear the burden of having similar migraines, if they have the bad luck of inheriting your wife's genes. If not abstinence, then think about getting an adopted child or a surrogate; your wife's genes will will end up nullifying your own, if your's are good enough, and your children will be the ones to suffer for your poor decisions.

Kek, self projecting much?

I challenge you with names that start with J.

You got me bro. I'm hit.

yikes, it's just people

Well that's game over for me then :(

>implying migraines must be a dominant gene allele and there for is a sure thing
Kek

cute non low life girls who fuck black guys essentially hate themselves and will never respect you because they don't respect themselves. They are nearly irredeemable garbage at that point.

Attached: 10342786-6750265-image-m-122_1551250011114.jpg (634x611, 54K)

Tattoos, no education, no friends that are girls (means she cant stop fucking platonic Male friends). Massive debt, father in prison, hepatitis, thinks the guy who gave her chlamydia is cool. 28 or older and claiming that they are waiting for the perfect guy (not waiting as in celibate waiting as in no one is good enough [they are Ted moseby's]), flat earth, jehovah's witness, Muslim, feminine penis, feminism [which promotes females above males and not equality (good luck explaining that)], any chick that has served in the military (they have sent he Chad buffet if they just stick their asses up in the air an are ruined[you know if not having gangbang ptsd])

Not user, but is it not? Surely you have proof to convince me.

Here's a god damned red flag you faggots... any woman who doesn't suck your balls entirely into their mouths is a fucking cunt whore bitch not worth the 9 dollar burger king dinner you bought her

Attached: 1537882343754.jpg (864x1296, 755K)

Is there any reason to believe its genetic related in the first place?

Ugh! That face terrified me.

No, but I have no reason to believe otherwise. I'm curious. You seem to already know a lot about this.

Associates with niggers I will never stoop that low

Damn want any in for your cel?

I’m sure drugs was mentioned. So again. Drugs. Right after that, mental illness. Then clingyness.

Whats wrong with self harm and eating disorders?
Those things seem cute in itself.

Well the NIH tries to link it to some genes but then says mutations arent linked

"There is little evidence that mutations in the CACNA1A, ATP1A2, SCN1A, and PRRT2 genes play a role in common migraines, which affect millions of people each year"

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/familial-hemiplegic-migraine

You described my ex fiancee exactly, except she's white.

Also would bash me in my sleep among alot of other stuff, the sex was wild though.

>better the sex crazier the women

>constantly puts labels on people.
>Believes she is "higher class" than other human beings.
>takes her phone out during dates and starts every morning with a selfie.
>obsessed with genes,
>claims she has never masturbated
>racist
>only contacts you when she wants something from you
>absorbed in work/ school

Adding...

Kids that she is deemed “unfit” to take care of. Done time. Fucked up family. So basically no white trash.

Actually, they're probably taller than you

The pets and hair, eh. I get it but not too “red-flagish”.

You just meant psych-meds, correct?

Found the faggot
Back to Tumblr/Reddit/ whatever shithole you crawled out of

What do they do?

Who let /pol/ out?

Penis

Just making sure this shows up here, even though it SEEMS like it's common sense, but it not and I'm not about to read through the comments to check* lol

SO.

If she acts/does/did anything you don't care fore to someone else, she can/will to you as well.

First and last warning.

Whether it's as simple as being short tempered or talks shit about someone behind their back all the way to cheating, stealing, and assault don't expect less than the same treatment.(eventually, even if it seems she sees you "differently")

Think of this advice as the reverse proverb "what she does unto others she'll do unto you.

That said no matter the amount of redflags. you'll always find faults, it's just a matter of which ones play courteously with yours

Liberal, feminist, on social media, is not religious, not a virgin (which is hard to find so no more than 2 or 3 guys that were long term relationships).

Listen to this guy, and you'll end up married to "Karen"

When you play never have I with her and she says she's never been in a relationship before.

also,
>has no discernible interests or hobbies
>never shows any signs of having an original thought i.e. everything is just a parody of a thing she heard somewhere
>refuses to read an actual book
>thot nails
>calls people incels unironically

and you are forever alone

Poor cleaning habits.
Banged too many guys before.
Is flirty to other guys or just overly friendly.
Poor money management.

Bad attitude.

Basically it's a result from emotional neglect in childhood and maladaptive emotional coping mechanisms. It's a deep abandonment fear, at first they love you but then they hate your guts for fear you're going to dump them. They're highly manipulative and mostly unremorseful and eventually your life revolves around fulfilling their unattainable expectations and avoiding their triggers.

barflys,,,low throaty belly laugh at some dippy thing,excess eye make up,tats,,she smokes, talks to you all about her faithless boyfriend,bad luck,,,, bro with drug problems she & no one else is around to 'help him'