My 32 year old son lives at home with his mother and I. I want my son to move out, get a place of his own...

My 32 year old son lives at home with his mother and I. I want my son to move out, get a place of his own. He just needs to have a life. We can't have a full life because he's here. To have to support our 32 year old son, it disgusts me.

Attached: 635988667204242642-238362629_living-at-home.jpg (2122x1415, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up dad I'm on here too. Lel

problem isn't him or you. problem is mom. she enables him. i have a 22-year-old nephew who will never move out. my sister will never see the error of her ways.

stupid thing is, i share most of my diagnoses with him. i have to pay people to run my life, but i make good money, so i can afford it, and i LIVE ALONE.

i know that's a fantasy for most parents, but really, you aren't making it difficult enough to stay there. i don't mean yelling and abuse, i mean drastic financial consequences. make it seriously expensive and uncomfortable to be there, he will go just like I did.

please don't misunderstand my situation, mom never enabled me and i never had an easy time at home. my parents argued all the time and had the worst marriage, and constantly berated me, even though i met with some success professionally. the problem is it is too comfortable for your son to stay and there are no expectations. that is the primary mistake. at home at that age should mean extreme discomfort, no money, no food, food stamps, employment counseling to maintain food stamps, etc. you should see where this is going. time for a home and ssi.

sorry, just sayin. i worked so hard to be where i am, and these motherfuckers do nothing but suck resources? seriously? when i'm just like them? what exactly is the god damn fucking problem?

Very funny, fat-ass stupid gamer unemployed NEET. Can you even cook the food that you eat? Wash your clothes? Perhaps now is the time to learn some life skills, before there is no one who cares and is willing to put up with your stupid shit to teach you.

My son does have a job but it's only 12 to 16 hours a week unloading trucks. His car is in a terrible state to the point where he uses my wife's car.

Kick him out. I was an unemployed dropout weeb gaming-addicted faggot until my parents kicked me out at 19. It took me a few years, but now at 22, my relationship with them is back to being happy and healthy, I'm completely financially independent, and I even help them with their bills.

Do you rent a room or have an apartment?

Cut the cord now. I got my son to move out at 32 by getting him an apartment. Paid the rent for 6 months and told him he was on his own after that. Reality hit after 3 months and he buckled down. I should have done it 10 years earlier.

Rent apartment. I could buy a house if I wanted to but I don't want to lock myself down.

make him pay rent and pay for any food he eats. he'll move out real quick.

go jerk off to a trap thread
or perhaps a cuck thread, cuck

So have him evicted. Problem solved.

Of course you want him out, is there any reason he couldn't be on his own? This is something I greatly fear myself doing to my own loved ones. I am chronically ill and cannot care for myself. I am fighting hard every day to learn skills to be independent one day

Dad, is that you?

I wish my parents had done this to me

Helps them, what a fucking cuck lel

>We can't have a full life because he's here.

Is that true or are you just using him as an excuse?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw

Is he just a neet asshole or is he disabled?

>lock myself down
If you buy and want to move you can just rent the house out.

Try to reason with him, like the best way to make someone move out is by making them pay rent or do some chores, annoy him by asking when he will get a job ect, anyway good luck

Too many variables, especially if I'm halfway across the country. I hear all these horror stories about nigs and eastern europeans nigging up a rental property and it being basically impossible to evict them for months.

D-dad?

Idk, take him into the woods and shoot him. Not joking. You think he wants to live with you either? It'd be in the best interest of everyone involved.

Take pictures before you start renting.
Rent through a real estate company so they will manage the property and the tenants.
You won't make as much but it'll more than enough to cover mortgage and the property managers will be responsible for everything else.
If anything goes bad and the real estate company doesn't return it to you as you left it you can sue them for damages. It's rare but does happen.
Mortgage rates are low.

Meh, REIT's are a lot easier and have similar returns. REIT's also never have to have insurance claims from natural disasters. It's a time thing for me.

yeah.
I don't buy into the jew thing.
Money is money but a house is real.
I don't rent nor am I a tenant but I own a small home that is fun to upgrade to the best things available. Big backyard with trees and a garden that I don't have to share with anyone. It's sweet compared to renting.

Your son is fucking with your wife, open your eyes.

It's worse than you think daddy warbucks. He's fucking mom too.

Attached: trolldad.jpg (725x960, 69K)