Alright Yea Forumsros

Alright Yea Forumsros

Right now I'm talking to a girl and I really like her. She seems to like me too as she has often said that she thinks I'm handsome and we have that chemistry going on between us.
She's very popular though and it seems that she's always kinda flirty with guys. At least that's what I think based on my ability to judge her character.

We've already made plans to hang out, as a matter of fact we've made a couple of plans for hanging out already but she's kinda busy with her finals right now and it seems as if this thing we have going on right now will eventually fade into just being normal friends again.

Has anyone of you experienced this already? what does Yea Forums recommend me to do

pic not related

Attached: 40b1cd075a30ecb63f493d54a76529fa.jpg (750x737, 74K)

>She's very popular though and it seems that she's always kinda flirty with guys. At least that's what I think based on my ability to judge her character.

That sounds like a big red flag tbh. Don't wanna ruin your ambitions, but I don't want you to get hurt.

I'm not sure wether she's always like that (flirty I mean) or if she's just trying to give me some hints.

She also seems kind of clingy sometimes. when she snaps me I've often seen her being online every couple of minutes (maybe checking if I've opened her snap) and after I reply she's offline for the next few hours. but then when she responds she does so wholeheartedly and even sends more than 10 vids. I really can't figure out her intentions

bump

You're young, right? Because the pussy is there for the taking. She's giving off plenty of signs. You need to step up your game and be more aggressive.

And in the future, don't be friends with women. They're only good for fucking or marrying.

This is clearly a bait.
It is an undeniable fact that OP is a faggot

I'm 19 years old, had my birthday a couple of months ago
We've met at a party actually and we kinda kept in touch since then. but that was like a year and a half ago so I wouldn't consider her that much of a friend.
it was just about one and a half month ago that she decided to text me more. And now she kinda grew onto me
It's really kinda frustrating right now because she seems interested but at the same time she can be kinda distant and doesn't respond to messages or snaps all day long sometimes.
I mean, if you like someone you wouldn't wait all that long to text or snap back, would you? But then she really seems as if she has missed me and that's so confusing

Tell her you're a virgin. (Doesn't matter if you really are) If she's into you she will be all about taking your V-Card.

she and my ex know each other kek
I guess my ex already talked to her about this so the virgin card doesn't work this time

She's probably fucking somebody else. Just likes your personality / finds you easy to talk too. At this point it's over romantically for you and her, you need to decide if you are interested in friendship or not. Honestly though you should probably stop talking to her all together. This will not end well for you.

I think you're probably reading too much into all three of those things. Just ask her out and find out for sure.

Just send "DTF?"

Just ask her out on a date. People still do that right? If she declines then tell her you're not interested in a friendship.

that's what I've been thinking too tbh. the frustrating part is that she genuinely seems to like me in a romantic fashion.
she's complimenting my looks and wants to hang out (even wanted to come to my house when my parents weren't at home once)

I'm not sure if she's taking so long to respond because she's busy right now (she's taking her finals atm) or because I'm just that "nice guy she can talk to at the end of the day"

we've kinda made plans already but she doesn't seem to have time at the moment. and it also really doesn't seem to be a lame excuse from her.

I'm kinda worried that this whole thing takes too long and she kinda loses her interest. as I said, she's really popular and good-looking that's why I guess it wouldn't be that much of a problem for her to find another one

if within another week she doesn't suggest a day to meet or agree to a day you suggest, there's a 99% chance she's letting you down gently. anyone who's busy and genuinely interested will say "sorry I'm busy then but I should be free on [...]". no one is busy enough to not make at least some time within the next week to meet up with someone they're actually interested in

thank you for your advice, I guess I'll do just as you said.

It really is dubious that's why I'm so confused. But I guess she's just that type of girl who makes everyone feel special.

As a matter of fact, thanks to all of you who replied to my thread!
I'm still a newfag but this community already means much to me and I really appreciate the support and advice

This

No Matter how many dudes on the internet who have done this all before tell you she is not interested, your still not going to start moving on until you tell her that you are interested and make her tell you that she is not into you like that. It's good practice for her too believe it or not. Girls that age feel really bad rejecting guys that they genuinely enjoy spending time with. It will help her learn to be more direct about her intentions in the future as well. I suggest telling her, and making her be very clear when she ultimately tells you she is not interested.

If she delayed your plans and didn’t offer to reschedule, she’s not interested.

I guess I'm just going to tell her that I really like her when the opportunity comes and see what happens next. appreciate your advice user

to be honest, it has been mostly her planning something but never really suggesting days because she's been really busy lately. she seemed genuine in her intentions but it's kinda weird now that I think about it..why shouldn't she suggest a day if she already knows that she wanna hang out?

if you are below 30 just fuck her
if you are above 30 just fuck her good.

it is that simple.

OP is a fag who sucks dick on a regular basis

yes indeedydoodleedoooh

Attached: fetkitty.png (1341x1248, 977K)