Jesus saves

Jesus saves.

Attached: christ_saves.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

Amen brother

Yes, he does. And I wish so much that I would get a clue and stop with all of my ridiculous sin. The truth is, the shame I feel and the deep depression I suffer has put me in a head-space where I no longer wish to exist. I've asked God "Lord just let me live out this life doing all the good that I can. Let me do the best that I can for those around me and for all men. Give me lips of prophecy, a mind full of wisdom, and a heart full of love. And I just ask that you let me see heaven if only once. Just to see the beauty of it and to experience the ever present feeling of peace. And then I want to perish. I want to be utterly destroyed forever." I don't even care about me anymore.Just seeing all of you make it to paradise would please me and give me joy. I'm too ashamed to even want the angels to look at me for all that I've done and for all the ugly things that have come out of my mouth. I'd want to hide my face.

If he saves then why are the whales dying? Checkmate and match.

The rest of you take damage.

No, its exactly the opposite.

Oh yeah baby "666" speaks the truth.

Kek

Be gone Satan

WTF? all replies to this post are dubs.

oh hello gentlemen that took quite an obscene amount of our precious tea time.ohohoh

Attached: 2019-04-23-161425_706x704_scrot.png (706x704, 650K)

Attached: Goat_Molesters.png (845x175, 38K)

Attached: G04rw4c.jpg (472x2325, 965K)

God did it

it was the devil

The chosen people part.
Jews were called the chosen people at first, yes. But who are the Jews? Why is it that they were chosen? They are all the descendants of Abraham. Abraham was chosen simply because he was the first man to seek after the true creator of everything since the first men lost their way and we began splitting off into different tribes. So, God made him and his seed "chosen" because they were the only ones who sought after what the Bible calls the one true God while every other tribe found their own gods to worship. And Christianity, rooted in Judaism and (basically) "founded" by Jews, was a "New Take" on their religious establishment that had been legalized to the point of hypocrisy as well as other issues. Christ came and challenged the Jewish religious establishment. And he claimed that his Father (God) sent him to right the wrongs that the Jews had made. The Jews had lost their way with God and had forgotten the truth. Christians are the chosen people? Well it's a good thing that literally anybody alive can just freely convert then, right? Christ came to what? "CALL ALL TO REPENTANCE." Not some. Not just whites or middle Easterners. ALL nations and ALL people have the EXACT SAME opportunity for the very same salvation. With Jews, they got greedy and considered themselves the only ones. This is in contrast to what their own scriptures say in the Torah. They are the chosen people insomuch as they worship the only true God. But as you will read in the Torah (Or the Old Testament), there were several instances where God sent Jews to aid those that were Non-Jews. Even Christ gave an example of this that made the Pharisees angry when he talked about the time when plagues descended upon Israel, and while they mourned, God sent their prophet to comfort a pagan/Gentile woman instead.

Sure....satan

yoy!

Amen bro

You only need believe in Christ Jesus with all of your mind heart and soul. He loves you whether you're good or bad. Do good out of gratitude for your salvation, for His purchase of your soul that came at a price.

Sure, I'll devote my life to a mythical entity that never communicates with its supposed creation, never makes itself known on any level, and loves us sooo much unless you don't worship him enough, then you're screwed. Sounds plausible to me...

>never makes itself known on any level
Speak for yourself.

What he should do is invest.

Attached: ef73eea0ec078d457f26fffa48dc3f8db84a9ef7d464094aceb69b6687de7511.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>Jesus saves.
>passes to Moses
>shoots
>SCORE

Right. I often say that I'm not surprised when an atheist says they don't believe in God. As "hokey" as it sounds, God truly is something and someone you have to "feel". If you don't feel God, then no amount of sight or sound is going to just make you believe. I have felt something greater than myself. I have felt God.
“Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

Ah, god speaks to you, does he? Out of the 7.8 billion people on the planet he chose to communicate with you. Quite the honor, yes?

Are you white user?

Cont. And no, I don't care if you think that "feeling Him" is BS. Again.You haven't felt God. So of course you'd think it's crap. Try explaining what it feels like to take psychotropic drugs or anything else that makes you feel totally not sober or "with it" to someone who has never experienced it before. Either they won't believe you or they'll think you're exaggerating

Attached: 8ab2e47e139739d690b95854d6affec2.jpg (194x254, 13K)

God is telling me that you are a prick. Me and a lot of other people....

Attached: 1.jpg (400x297, 31K)

>Jesus saves
So do I, when I shop at Wal-Mart!

Attached: christ-the-redeemer-254539.jpg (610x394, 187K)

You felt a thing, which you attribute to the specific deity which you were raised to believe in, because you were raised to believe that such feeling should be attributed to that deity.

I was not raised Christian. My family never took me to Church. We never said grace at the table. We never prayed before bed. The only time I ever really heard the words "Jesus Christ" or "God" is when they were used as profanities. I have quite a number of atheists in my family as well. Whenever the Bible is brought up around my uncle Mike, he always rolls his eyes and says something negative about it. My mother hasn't been to church since she was a child. My father started attending church but I rarely ever went with him. I started diving into paganism and Devil worship and did that for years. I actually used to shit all over Christianity. An old friend of mine were sitting at a bar once and we started talking about Christians and his exact words were "I fucking hate Christians bro. I really do." Guess what? He and I both read the Bible now. We both bonded over our pagan beliefs before eventually subscribing to Christianity. You don't know me friend.

(Cont.) I even went through a period where I wasn't sure if I believed in anything at all. But things happen in life that wake you up. It may not have happened to you, but don't crap all over my experience. Especially since you don't know me or anything about my life.

oh jesus, I can't stop masturbating. I have masturbated to everything that is able to move! oh jehovah, oh lord of lords
(l)
.l.

God's better at this than I would have imagined. Yes, I'm a total prick. Very impressive...

Ezekial 23:20
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Attached: 1559693597543.gif (313x294, 1.9M)

Did the fear of death finally catch up to you?

Death? I don't fear death. The only thing about death that worries me is "Will it hurt?" That's about it. The atheist "Nothingness" that supposedly awaits me after my demise? Yeah right. How spooky. I'm not afraid of an eternal nothingness in any capacity. Actually, I'm the same guy that posted about wanting that same nothingness after death. I want to do the best that I can for as many people as I can. And after it's all set and done? I figure I just don't want to stick around. I've lived such a miserable and selfish life. Such an ugly soul and human being. I'd be too ashamed to want to show my face to even the angels.

Your previous post reads you finally subscribed to Christianity. This post sounds more atheistic in tone. Do you have any idea as to what you're writing about?

(Cont.) Why is it that atheists always come back to that belief? That Christians only believe in God because they're "scared to die?" Are you serious? I mean come on. In the event that there is a God, then I can be pretty sure that atheists everywhere won't exactly feel secure, safe, or tough when they die. No, I think their shorts will be soiled. A Christian who is right with the Lord will know it. And he will be assured his safety. death is only fearsome to those who aren't secure or sure within themselves as to what comes after. Whether you count a Christian crazy for claiming they're "sure that God is there and that they KNOW it." doesn't matter. At least, to them, they know. An atheist who lives his life as he pleases without seeking God is at greater risk of wasting his life than a Christian who lives his life for God and dies only to have nothing happen. Because if nothing happens, the Christian didn't waste his life. Why? Because if there is no God, nothing really matters. So what was his life? Nothing. Just like everything else in the nihilistic scope of things. But an atheist will have it very different if they die and there IS a God.

(Cont.) I believe in God because, as I said, I can feel it. There is more to it, but that would take far to long to elaborate on in full when I am unsure as to when this thread will go down. That's why I am typing "(Cont.)" so much.