Imagine you're a hardcore conservative at a gun show with your family...

Imagine you're a hardcore conservative at a gun show with your family. The same family that just died because someone shot up the place. Feeling like polishing your guns now? It's going to happen. Just you wait

Attached: gunshow.jpg (900x647, 86K)

Fuckin lul

Only a liberal retard would try and shoot up a place filled to the brim with firearms, ammunition and people who know how to use them.

Shit bait or legit mentally disabled.

You acting like this hypothetical shooter cares about their future or their life. If you ask me you're the one who's baiting

most mass shotings are done in gun free zones

Attached: how_gun_control_works.jpg (448x828, 58K)

>You acting like this hypothetical shooter cares about their future or their life
This hypothetical shooter would get shot to pieces by everyone else in there.
Didn't think this through, did you?

You dumb.

I lost a love one to a murder suicide and I still own a shit load of guns.

You don't stop driving cars because someone with a dui kills your aunt?

America will always have guns. It was founded on guns in 1776 when 3% of the population took on the biggest army in the world...and won.

And who tf polishes a gun? 5 out my 8 ar15s are spray painted.

You're not allowed to keep guns loaded at a gun show. With an assault rifle you could kill dozens before anyone could kill you. But you don't have anything to say to that

>lost loved one to murder suicide
>still all "muh guns"
It's not my fault you have Stockholm Syndrome. Congratulations on your emotional intelligence. Your lovved one died for nothing because you didn't learn. so much you turned out to be

Attached: f82.png (637x729, 514K)

Maybe so, but you could always kill more in a place where there aren't a bunch of people with guns.

Are you fucking retarded, have you ever even been to a gun show? Why wouldn't the "parent" just make a fucking bomb and plant it outside?? You can get millions upon millions of illegal immigrants and over 200$ billion worth of drugs into this country but you want to ban semi-auto rifles?

Attached: MS-13.jpg (888x820, 162K)

True enough, the guns for sale are indeed not loaded.
But 90+% of the people all around you have at least 1 (or more) loaded pistols on their body.
Also likely that most of em are much more efficient with theirs than you are with yours

But,but,but.......

Just shut the fuck up

Genuinely curious, what do you do with so many ar15s?

So? Just lay down your gun, join the Democratic party, bend over and let the lunatics, Muslims, Sationists and all the other degenerates FUCK YOU IN THE ASS. What's so damn hard to understand about the second amendment?

Could have just murdered them with a knife or some other kind of weapon

That is the dumbest analogy ever and you know it.

>everyone has loaded guns at a gunshow
Making stuff up isn't a legit argument sorry

I'm going to finish building my ar15 while thinking about how dumb this post is

>You're not allowed to keep guns loaded at a gun show.

Maybe it exists but I've never been to a gun show where one could just walk in without passing through a security checkpoint first.

>With an assault rifle

I know that you're an idiot and have swallowed the "all semi-auto's are assault rifles!!" bullshit.

>With an assault rifle you could kill dozens before anyone could kill you.
'cause it takes so damn long to load a pistol, and there's no ammo there, or something.
>But you don't have anything to say to that
Didn't think this through, did you?

i mean even if the sheep kept their teeth they would still get slaughtered by the wolves

This is incoherent. You're not making any points.

No, I'm just not agreeing with you and saying what you want to hear which is why you're trying to say my points are invalid. Well, too bad. I'm not giving you that power over me.

You talk like a true autist

He literally laid out 2 points:

1) every gun show he has gone to has had some sort of security checkpoint
2) youre a dipshit who believes all semi automatic rifles are 'assault rifles'. The nebulous 'assault rifle' term only applies to firearms in an intermediate caliber which have the ability to fire in either semi automatic or automatic. Actual 'assault rifles' are very expensive, require several licences and are few and far between. Your average civilian cannot just go and purchase an 'assault rifle'.

Good luck with that lol. I went to a gun show over the weekend and let me tell ya, the armed men outside checking people in will kill you before you can walk through the door with a loaded weapon. Plus there's always a ton of officers with loaded weapons at the shows. Because guess what? Pigs love guns too

Amen, I'm a pig.

>Just you wait
like for trump to be impeached?
like any day now?

you've never been to a gunshow

its not an analogy faggot. its a fact.

Suicide by gun show would be crazy, gun nuts lettin loose like madmen, it’d be a fucking bloodbath.

loved?
a little nervous tonight?
here we have a thread with your ISP all over it.
what going to happen when the illegal images get posted?

you've never been to a gun show

>But 90+% of the people all around you have at least 1 (or more) loaded pistols on their body.

So, how long have you known you are gay?

>I've never been to a gun show
that is apparent.

mods why did you edit my post?

True, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

>True, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
there's no arguing with a retard like this

>Imagine you're a hardcore conservative at a gun show with your family. The same family that just died because someone shot up the place. Feeling like polishing your guns now? It's going to happen. Just you wait
Imagine you're a hardcore liberal campaigning to let undocumented immigrants in the country with your family. The same family that just died because someone blew themselves up. Feeling like letting more in now? It's going to happen. Just you wait

Imagine you're a hardcore democrat at a car show with your family. The same family that just died because someone just plowed through the place. Feeling like waxing your cars now? It's going to happen. Just you wait

Oh, ad hominem, you must be a master debater.
Do explain why it wouldn't be harder to go on a killing spree at a gun show as opposed to an area with no guns.

Imagine you're an organic-hippy-vegan at a market fair show with your family. The same family that just died because Listeria from eating poorly washed cantaloupes. Feeling like sticking to that diet? It's going to happen. Just you wait

>Imagine you're a hardcore Christian at church with your family. The same family that just died because the forces of Satan have erupted from the bowels of hell and taken to slaughtering all the believers. Still feel like accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour? It's going to happen. Just you wait

Nuts will always get guns. The black market is too fucking big to stop. Criminals won't follow laws anyway. Just arm some guards and make sure they're better than your usual american touchy trigger finger tier. Also legal gun ownership discourages shootings if the shooters realize there's a good chance of them being shot quickly - also shooting the shooter quickly can prevent and minimize the lives a shooter can take. People having guns means quicker deaths for would be shooters. Good b8 thread - guaranteed replies.

>mass shooter shooting up a place full of guns
>instead of a place that prohibits guns like literally 100% of all mass shootings ever
Yeah nah m8.

The answer is always MORE GUNS. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying or actually retarded and shouldn't be listened to.

Attached: do you see a sign on the front of my house that says dead gatter storage.jpg (2600x3900, 1.86M)

Most mass shooting take place in "Gun Free Zones" By logic a gun show would be the safest place.

I’ve come to make an announcement, Shadow the Hedgehog’s a bitch ass mother fucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That’s right, he took his hedgehog little quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was THIS BIG. And I said “that’s disgusting!” So I’m making a callout post on my twitter. com. Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick, it’s the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what, here’s what my dong looks like:PFFFFFFFFGJT. That’s right baby. All point, no quills, no pillows, look at that it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife so guess what, I’m gonna FUCK THE EARTH. THATS RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LAZER PISS. Except I’m not gonna piss on the earth, I’m gonna go higher. I’m pissing on the MOOOOOON! How do you like that Obama? I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT! You have twenty three hours before the piss droplets hit the fucking Earth! Now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

>"clips" while not having any actual clips

I raged

>tfw you have a fascination for guns
>you want to own one
>you don’t have a real reason to own one except for self defense
>no bros to go to a range with as the only one that would buy a gun has a record and isn’t allowed to buy the part of the gun that actually creates the force for the bullet because of commiefornia laws
>also don’t trust wife with a gun around as she’s unpredictable and has thrown things at me nearly breaking my bones
>can totally see my wife getting angry and shooting me even if the gun is locked up

Waiting for that right moment man

Ever notice that mass shootings never occur at gun shows? That's because they ARE NOT gun free zones.

Ever notice how they almost always seem to happen at schools and churches? That's because those places dont allow people to carry.

thank you for illustrating how stupid gun wankers are

the fuck was your point?

shut up, stop discouraging OP. We just need him to give us a date and location and let him do his thing.

he is right you know.
all dose schools
all dose gun free zones

you're retarded kid

except the killers weren't wolves, they were the dumbest sheep, with guns.

now this is where he confirms how musch of a retard he truly is.

Attached: 085E68E2-DBDA-4A54-A376-1E61082ADB0E.jpg (612x740, 75K)

you're being liberally retarded.

Attached: clips.jpg (800x298, 51K)

nah, man. I love guns. I just wish retards like you got shot more

Exactly

You are literally so controlled by the news you get on Yea Forums and start rage writing articles about random shit you know nothing about, ladies and gentlemen the power of the main stream media. You are controlled, and if you can't tell you are, even better for them.

Attached: Laugh.jpg (720x720, 76K)

>gun show
>no lib crazy shooters
kys faggot. you'll never understand the world.

I’m building 2 new AR’s right now and I’m always armed to return fire.

Fuck you OP, get a gun

Attached: D277E102-0507-40EA-87EB-7975EC591D26.jpg (480x480, 16K)

sure kid

they never did end the wars did they?

Damn summer.

Attached: 1559706773381.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Check the bottom row my man. Nice dubs.

>Just arm some guards and make sure they're better than your usual american touchy trigger finger tier.
Yeah, more of them like Deputy Scot Peterson in Parkland.

also done by people who identify as left wing

op just proves how retarded the anti gun crowd is.since nobody with a functioning brain is going to shoot a gun show up.unless maybe they want to commit suicide after getting shot to death by everyone there after they pick a gun up off a table and shoot the guy to death

imagine being a hardcore at a gay bar with your family, the same family which just ded from aids because someone raped them all. still feel like sucking dick? its going to happen just you wait

rot in hell

if your going to do it, live stream it it so that we can all laugh at your pathetic libtard attempt at a shooting, you would walk in and die before hitting a single person. it would be funny just like thos cod fail montages

>wolf attacks sheep
>man domesticates wolf
>wolf is now tame
>tame wolf protects sheep from wild wolf

this is why we need guns.

Lol thats fine take them i still have mine also makes my job easier cunt

LARPing as a nigger

The fuck larping nigga?

Kill yourself zogbot faggot

When I was in 3rd grade, I was obsessed with the sound that comes from slapping my dick side to side. Basically, you have to rapidly twist your torso back and forth, propelling the penis to and fro, creating that slapping effect (you have to be buck naked). I even once thought of forming a dick-slapping gang; whenever we beat up somebody, we would throw him on the ground, surround him, strip naked, and torment him with our dick slapping noises. That sound is so perfect and crisp that I also thought of using it as a means of communication. Please don’t make fun of me for this because I was young and it was a long time ago.

how 'bout them sword fights

Imagine your wife gets raped. The rapist puts his dick in her ass.
Just like the dick you have between you're legs..

You still think keeping your dick is a good idea? Cut it off now while you still can.