Tell us your secret, user, this will only be between us

Tell us your secret, user, this will only be between us.
My secret: I was almost a school attacker. Fortunately, I received help.

Attached: 1537299344751.png (894x894, 104K)

I'm gay

I have fantasized about kidnapping and r*ping an old schoolfriend of mine before, keeping her as a sort of pet, not terribly mistreating her, just slowly breaking her until she became my submissive fucktoy, but never acted on it

She's a stripper now in another city but my god it'd be too awks to go see her show cause she would recognise me instantly

yeah ok fagit you wouldn't do shit

btw go see the show, whip your dick out when she sees you and start furiously masturbating

oh yeah, record it and post it

I'm glad you got help, user

My secret is that I'm in love with someone I've never met irl, but who I talk to on discord every day. He makes me feel like I deserve to figure my life out and deal with my depression. Unfortunately I don't think he feels that way about me, so I have to keep this a secret so I don't lose his friendship. Love sometimes means pain for the sake of cherishing someone you don't want to lose.

Ive never masturbated a real girl in my entire life

Can't talk properly to girls. Can't imagine myself in a relationship. Never fucked. But i can't say im really that shy

Same.
I've be never farted intentionally unless im on the toilet since I sharted when I was 13

I realisticly picture myself with no wife/girlfriend or any friends. living alone earning tons of money but nothing to spend it on. I'm not even sad or angry about it i just actually think that's how my life is gonna be and i accepted it as a fact of life.

Although that'd be hilarious, it's not worth the 3 hour each way journey, the cost of going, and having my now GF find out is really not worth it

I have loads I could talk about, like how at a young age (like easily 6) my mother would babysit for these kids for money, she was single mum and so had to take me with her, one of the other kids was this 13-15 year old girl who is starting to develop...sexually
I hang out with her mostly, she's cool and likes pokemon like me, one day i go to see her and she's on the bed with covers over her and tells me to come over
She then flashes her P*$$y and asks me to touch it, me beimg a kid I had no clue what to do, but notice a foot pump for an airbed nearby and my brain connected the dots...
TL:DR a ladypedo tried it on with me and i wanked her off with a foot pump

Once in college when I was too lazy to walk to meal hall, (10-15 minutes each way), I scooped some french onion chip dip in a bowl and poured goldfish crackers on top. Ate it with a fork for dinner, luckily my roommate was away.

That's not so bad. Sounds like shit I do every night when I'm stoned.

Well in the same night I went to the co-ed bathroom and came in some random shampoo bottles

Molested 3 people the same age as me while they slept.
Feel horrible about it even decades later

This killed ze thread

bump

Fuck off faggot

same

Bump

I discovered my homosexuality at 15 years old, nobody knows that.

did you discover it by yourself or with any friends who were curious?