Is the ultimate bluepill believing you're redpilled?

Is the ultimate bluepill believing you're redpilled?

Attached: pills-lede.w700.h467.jpg (700x467, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUyrgEtzbvM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shapiro/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just take both and candyflip

Jesus christ. I've been saying this for fucking years. /pol/ is 100% bluepilled. They just take the colors too literal and think redpilled means right-wing, bluepilled means left-wing. Redpills are used for waking up to the reality of the world, and anyone who thinks Trump is a serious person is bluepilled. He's a con and has a 50 year history of being a con. It's also a bluepilled if you think a race war will solve anything. Or that climate change doesn't exist. Fucking bluepills being chugged by brainlets.

based desu

t. formally redpilled

100% based!

t. bluepilled

Wait wait, hold on just a fucking second; if Neo is already in the Matrix, why does he need to be presented with a bluepill in the first place? Surely presenting just the redpill would be suffice, given he's already living in the bluepilled world.

I guess that if he takes the bluepill he forgets he ever met Morpheus and just kinda wakes up in his apartment and goes about his life as usual. Still seems a little stupid though.

>Is the ultimate bluepill believing you're redpilled?
yes

blackpilled is the real redpill

>Not wanting the third pill
youtube.com/watch?v=pUyrgEtzbvM

Attached: thesniffingaccountant.jpg (705x438, 44K)

Yes
By making drones believe they're freethinkers you install a certainty that no amount of facts or truth can shake

/pol/ and /x/ are prime examples of sheep who are blissfully unaware of their sheep nature

/pol/ is unironically right most of the time though.

yeah... only 99.99999999999999% wrong and your brain can only remember the 0.00000000000000001% times they're right

Yes, you anons think you have it all figured when you really know nothing. Filter bubbles and confirmation bias are highly prevalent here, you only accept the source material that aligns with your predisposed views. You believe what you want, without the alternative of examining other perspectives.

It is the very definition of "path of least effort". Thinking you know all you need to know is the most damaging problem to maturity and growing up. Though it is hard for many to admit that they may be wrong, so they hold onto their opinions as if it is gospel. One thing I've learned most on Yea Forums, anons here go through mental gymnastics and name-calling to defend their subjective views that they always believe are objective. They aren't, no matter how much you devote yourself to believing erroneous beliefs through sheer faith that you are right. No one here even tries to have discussions these days here, it is all reddit this, jews that. Like I said path of least effort. And most here won't even bother to read my reply, and think TL;DR is some worthy defense of not doing so.

based and ayy-pilled.

You sound manic and retarded. Relax.

Pseudo-intellectuals like JBP, Zizek, and Chomsky have probably done more political harm than anyone else. At least with /pol/ you doubt most stuff on there and find the truth eventually. If you follow a pseudo-intellectual and get mesmerized by someone who sounds credible you could spend so much time believing the inane shit they ramble about. Zisek and JBP are retarded and Chomsky is a radical about nothing in particular.

Attached: BB39FA25-6EF9-4979-9D17-CC67C7F206EA.jpg (1008x1680, 212K)

Cringe but redpilled

yes
youll never know how deep the rabbit hole goes

Attached: quote-i-only-know-that-i-know-nothing-socrates-82-54-95.jpg (850x400, 38K)

Well yes. Right wingers and /pol/tards today think they're all redpilled and 'woke' but they only believe want they want to believe, in other words bluepilled. Ironically though, anything that challenges that fragile and disconnected worldview of theirs is considered bluepilled.

>/pol/ is 100% bluepilled
You are another faggot that has never been to /pol/. /pol/ has insane representatives from all sides of the political spectrum.

Unfortunately, the Trump threads in 2016 created this perception that /pol/ is this alt-right headquarters. Anons were just shitposting like crazy on Nov. 8th, 2016.

Did anyone really believe Donnie would win just because some user posted a septet of sevens?

Attached: laugh.jpg (730x880, 89K)

This man could be the greatest genius the world has ever seen and I still would discard anything he'd have to say because of that disgusting accent. Feels like I'm going to catch a cold every time I listen to him

Sure honey

Attached: 1500968380189.png (872x869, 709K)

Caring about politics is 100% bluepilled. Trump? Who gives a shit. Trump is great because his election win revealed the insane amount of fucking morons in this country. The majority of them are on the left side but the right has a bunch too.

Unironically one of the most intelligent posts I've seen in weeks.

who cares about nigger pills, take the Cyhper pill thats the only based answer

>anything I dont like is bluepilled

Youre just as bad as they are

>Caring about politics is 100% bluepilled
Cringe. The only politics that matter is your local government. If you can’t name your governor, city planner, rep in municipal court, and DA as of reading this, you shouldn’t be allowed to vote at all

>literally ORANGE MAN BAD
You're not even bluepilled. NPCs can't wake up.

>says /pol/ is 100% bluepilled
>goes on a rant about Trump
No, user, the bluepilled faggot is (You).

Based but bluepilled

Attached: A046C958-4060-4EC7-8734-2E7D8D38B0C6.jpg (945x960, 127K)

>Have a healthy amount of both bluepilled and redpilled opinions

I guess you could call me "pinkpilled".

>no u
lmao

You're missing the point, brainlet

cuck
s o y boy
the left can't meme
venezuela
gun violence in chicago
what about black on black crime?

only the niggerpill matters, user

Hes hit the point on the head actually. You are the brainlet.

Attached: 1559771020353m.jpg (598x1024, 77K)

>circular reasoning, the person
lol.

There is no point. What was posted was utter nonsense.

>and think redpilled means right-wing, bluepilled means left-wing.

Most of /pol/ hates rightards too though.

Like clockwork the faux-redpilled /pol/esmokers show up to screech at a correct poster

absolutely based

>Most of /pol/ hates rightards too though.
Lying through your fucking teeth.

I got the horses In the back

i have to shit but it is rock solid and will not come out, so i wrapped some wetwhipes around my finger and started to massage my backdoor. right now i'm sitting on the toilet with my finger inside my ass, trying to shit while i browse Yea Forums with my laptop.
bluepilled or redpilled?

Attached: C9169802-4D1A-4327-8512-C60C9EA82028.png (512x512, 3K)

>/pol/ doesn’t hate Shillpiro, Milo, Coulter, Spencer and other retards

Yeah ok you have no idea what you’re talking about

Yes. Neo was still in the Matrix, that's why he could use his powers in the "real world".

I guarantee you I've been here longer than you, /pol/fag. Since 2009.

based and redpilled

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shapiro/type/op/

Quite literally the first 6 posts talk about “Shillpiro” in a good manner, only one is critical. The fuck were you saying, retard?

see

>First post is calling him a kike
>Second is neutral
>Third is saying how the Jews are genocidal

Yeah you’re genuinely retarded.

no they dont you fucking shill

Did you even read the fucking link?

fUCKING KIKE JANNIES MOVE THE THREAD TO THIS Yea Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO