Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums,
I self identify as an SJW, but I've realised I also have a sort of fetish for being triggered? Literally nothing gets me wetter. Please trigger the fuck out of me Yea Forums, I want to be left a crying heap on the floor while you all call me trash

Attached: LGBT0001__35414.1480509947.1280.1280.png (640x395, 651)

Africa is very rich in resources, and as a result, Africa has been gamed by imperial interests for thousands of years. Whoever was in power in the entirety of human history kept Africa like that in order to use the people to extract resources. As technology progressed, people could get further in the super remote parts, they exploited the people they found there to extract the resources they found there. In modern colonialism, the Dutch, English, and French established nations that made no sense to perennially destabilize the continent, and installed governments set up to keep the people from revolting and extract resources. When these countries became independent, the foreign government was replaced by a handful of rich locals who ran the government either for the benefit of their ex-colonists or themselves., once again keeping the people barely on the edge of starvation and revolt but never going over.

Same thing in the US, all former colonies are the same. Third world corrupt shit holes. They're made that way.

No.

Attached: 6B0A0E4A-6E82-44FA-9142-625C8B412157.jpg (750x592, 423K)

Disappointed with that. That's just true

I feel sorry for you. I know you're incapable of being a success in your own life because your Liberal parents never spent enough time with you to teach you anything meaningful, and your Liberal teachers never taught you anything but how to obey the Government, and that your Liberal friends don't know any more about being successful than you do so it's no wonder you're such a miserable failure and that's why I feel sorry for you.
What I don't appreciate, though, is how you're so very resentful of and even hate people who, unlike you, are totally successful and happy in life, usually Conservatives, because we're raised by parents who love us, give us good attention, give us proper discipline when we need it, pass excellent morals, ethics and values on to us while teaching us how to be ambitious, inventive, imaginative, creative and successful. That's why I'm a winner and you're not and why I feel sorry for you.

The far left are violent and volatile fascists themselves and their idea of progression is essentially rooted in wanting their degenrate fetishes to be normalised. And when the bubble bursts the right wing will win because theu have all the guns.

Oh. Oh that hurt. Am I really that bad?

Not if we ban the guns first. Fuck the second amendment.

What do we do with Bitches like you? We always know who you are by your intake psych eval. We slap Mommy's tit out of your mouth, and become the Father you should have had. We strap a parachute on your sorry ass and kick you in the cunt so hard you arc out at 18,000 feet. Whether you survive depends on whether you can remember how to deploy the chute. We have 1001 ways to kick you in the cunt repeatedly until that gash becomes a pair of balls. We turn you in to the killer you only think you are. Then, we send you on a suicide mission. We know Leftist cowards sociopaths have an extremely strong sense of self preservation that trumps all human norms of empathy. You always get the highest body count before you are finally overrun and removed from the gene pool by the enemy.
Your going to war you useless waste of skin FAGGOT!
SGT. GUNNY OUT!

But if wr ban the guns, wed have no option but to beat you to death with bricks and shit. Guns are the compassionate way to deal with libtard cunts. Youll thank us for it in the end.

Sorry but this just made me laugh. You aren't coming across as mean, you come across as edgy. Try harder to be a cunt to me. I want to really believe that you actually hate me.

I find beatings preferable to shootings.

Well thread is Dead
Point has been made.
It's sad to see that even the faggot liberals acknowledge that they've taken over this board.
And still the best retort they can make is, "if you don't like it take your backward ideals and leave."

You fucking pussies, I don't usually say this and actually mean it, but I hope you kill yourself.
I hope you continue to be the fucking predictable zoomer beta bitch everyone thinks you are.

Take the board, it'll probably change back in 2020 when the Democrats take over the white house and a greater need for nationalism grows within the disenfranchised.

Until then keep being feminized men getting punched by the same shit skins you fucking rioted to let them pour into your countries.
Globalism is crime against basic human rights of those born into a country that isn't fucking retarded.

Also I'm calling it, there will be a mass shooting sometime this year when anti-fa pulls their bullshit riots in a major city.
I just hope some of you are caught in the cross fire.

How do you feel about the fact that the lines on your LGBT Flag are straight?

A good point.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

That's better.

Well thread is Dead
Point has been made.
It's sad to see that even the logless shills acknowledge that they've taken over this board.
And still the best retort they can make is, "if you don't like it take your steamy, creamy logs and leave."

You fucking pussies, I don't usually say this and actually mean it, but I hope you log yourself.
I hope you continue to be the fucking clean throated beta bitch everyone thinks you are.

Take the board, it'll probably change back in 2020 when the weedposters take over Yea Forums and a greater need for neologismism grows within the disenlogized.

Until then keep being logless shills getting slidded by the same shit you fucking rioted to let them pour into your throats.
Glogalism is crime against basic human rights of throats born into a country that isn't fucking logged.

Also I'm calling it, there will be a mass logging sometime this year when Andy-fa pulls their throat slidding riots in a major city.
I just hope some of your throats are caught in the cross fire.

Attached: Elon_Musk_on_the_Joe_Rogan_Experience_Sucking_Logs_.jpg (940x805, 99K)

Hitler had a good idea with purging people with impure genes like faggots, niggers, and autistic people. I say burn the disease and gay out of you.

Attached: BBE0B5E7-7D89-4F4D-887A-20FE58C29914.jpg (236x318, 22K)

flag is waving and the lines dont seem straight.
you are saying you are blowing wind to make your point?

Please don't say the n word unless you are a person of coulour. It's racist as fuck.

Damnit stoooooopppppp

ok

Oh....uh ...thanks. sorry for the awkwardness, I didn't expect you to just agree