Am I evil, I want to do bad things, I do bad things, I like watching bad things, am I normal...

Am I evil, I want to do bad things, I do bad things, I like watching bad things, am I normal, I also have this thing called visual snow syndrome, and I smoke fake carts all day, am I okay ? Am I normal

Attached: DDFAC5C2-643F-4B01-A5C7-65DA40785568.jpg (1242x1129, 719K)

What bad things do you do

I feel like I’ve actually gotten pesticide poisoning from those shitty fake carts. I start getting headaches and I feel low and anxious and get depersonalized. Stopped them completely and my head is back to normal.

He does hood-rat stuff with his friends. He wanted to.

Shut up Nigger

Attached: 9C241966-9CCA-4EFC-96BA-7830FFD79E0B.jpg (1024x998, 81K)

Go vap using a fedora already, it will calm you down

Are you waiting for some bad things happen to you ?

Yes, it feels like it’s coming

I guess life is only not to go against yourself... Be happy

what the actual fuck is a fake cart?

Well... first of all, what is " normal"

One that's not real...
Duh

Lmao, I got depersonalization bad

no but,, what are you talking about when you say you're "smoking a fake cart"

a cart is like a box with wheels what the fuck are you referring to when you say a "Cart"

Thc cart

fucks sake fucking vaping faggot mother fuckers.
you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Only fags hate fag

90% of carts are fucking fake, it’s your fault for buying bunk shit.
>I sell what you call “fake carts” and they are better quality than most shit at licensed dispensaries

ye bro just smoke real weed that shit can be fucked and often has bad shit in it. it's not a joke mate it's your life, don't be an idiot you don't get a second chance.

admittedly, I imagine real deal carts are ok.

Can’t be sure but based on context likely short for ‘fake cartridges’ as in for vaping. I also guess based on the ‘thc’ Part it’s supposed to be marijuana substitute?

Fuck if I know for sure but that was the most interesting part of this whole thread to me.

He said he was fucked up.
What expect?

>Also you argue with user who stated he was fucked in the head. What that make you?

I say grow your own carts

just ustralian genes, mate

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

cart aka thc extract in liquid form vaped from a cartridge, a fake cart is when someone buys knock off packaging of a well know weed company and then fills the cartridges with low quality, pesticide contaminated extract.